MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

+14
Burst
Jellybot
Freedom
Châtelaine
candyfloss
chirpyinsect
dantezebu
Andrew
bluebell
costello
Mimi
Cristobell
dogs don't lie
Me
18 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum....  lol ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 7:04 pm

Defamatory content and / or affecting the integrity of a person

I would certainly complain to Forumotion on these grounds. You do realise he wont stop goading this site. IMO anyway

Back to top Go down

Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum....  lol ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 7:09 pm

Hutton made a public statement yesterday that she was withdrawing from candyfloss's forum and all other McCann-doubter forums.

Where are your manners? It is Ms Hutton, please. Ms Hutton said no such thing, she said she was taking a break.

I think most of us here would regard that as very good news indeed.

Hmm....... I note that you are speaking for fellow members of CMOMM.  I think it is clear where you are coming from and what you are trying to do here. Hmmmm ? Is that most of us inclusive of your multiple aliases, you know, the members who appear from out of the blue to agree with you and praise you.  Hmmmm ?

But her break has only lasted hours, she is back posting on candyfloss's forum this morning.

I would say counting  the time she spends online is somewhat obsessive, considering the contempt you seem to have for Ms Hutton. Do you have nothing better to do with your time?

Why, why, why is she still even a member over there? [ because she has not broken any forum rules, maybe? ] - in view of all we now know about who she is, [ who is she exactly in your collective opinion. I see you speak for the forum as a whole , again, hmmmm ?] her regular attacks on CMOMM and our members here, her denigration of the efforts of others, and her tarring us all with the same brush by saying she gets a buzz from pouring out her vitriol against others and the McCanns.  [ unlike you, Ms Hutton spoke for herself, note your quotes which I have bolded ]

A triple whammy of " why's" where one would do.   Pointless. A sign of someone who likes the sound of his own voice ?

It is a lamentable failure of candyfloss's forum that she has kept Hutton as a member - a valued member! - there, so I now make this public appeal to her and all the members of that forum:

++++++++++++++++++

I make this public appeal to candyfloss, to former member here Jean/NFWTD = Freedom, to all the administrators and moderators of MMM, and to each and every one of their members:

* Ban Cristobell permanently from your forum
NYET.

* Remove all links to her blogs and books  
so far that looks like another NYET.

* Stop admiring this self-obsessed poseur
to avoid repetition... maybe, maybe not.

* Admit the damage and division your forum has caused by giving her oxygen

A fair few of us are having a good laugh at your pompous appeal, so not much division there

* End your collective obsession over there with attacks on this forum and its members

Obsession? Collective? Evidence please.

* Make your forum a worthwhile addition to the McCann-doubting forums on the internet, instead of the haven it has been for Rosalinda Hutton and her hangers-on and supporters - in other words, nearly all of your members.

I am pleased to see that your manners have improved. Re being a worthwhile addition : such as your forum where there was written a nasty version of Silent Night and a message from the grave from Maddie for her parents?  The ones I posted earlier ? That worthwhile?

That'll be another NYET then.

Looks like the " NYETS" have it.

Appeal denied.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 7:10 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum....  lol ! - Page 5 Untitl12

Laughing                       As Monty Python would say....... STOP BEING SILLY !

I am now going to be sensible and shut up and have something to eat and when I come back, I won't be silly. Promise.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 04 Feb 2015, 7:18 pm

Your silliness is being appreciated.
At least, by me ... :-)
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 04 Feb 2015, 7:19 pm

simplistic wrote:Defamatory content and / or affecting the integrity of a person

I would certainly complain to Forumotion on these grounds. You do realise he wont stop goading this site. IMO anyway

But he`s supposed to be a Christian scratch

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 04 Feb 2015, 7:21 pm

Châtelaine wrote:Your silliness is being appreciated.
At least, by me ... :-)

Well I have been silly enough for tonight but if nothing else we seem united in our message to you know who that his finger is not required in this pie.
Goodnight all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 7:28 pm

And it's a goodnight from me.

Tomorrow's another day. Sane head on again !

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 04 Feb 2015, 7:40 pm

Whatever way you look at it and whatever side you are on this thread demonstrates a new level of forum sickness the likes of which i have not seen in nearly eight years of following this case.

I cannot believe whats going on here.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 04 Feb 2015, 7:57 pm

IMO best we smother it to death with silence.

ETA as well as for another thread, which makes me bite my tongue.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed 04 Feb 2015, 8:02 pm

candyfloss wrote:What happened to your line by line answer 'Me'??  Still laughing too much Laughing

Oh it's coming don't worry!

Just had a really busy afternoon becuase I couldn't get much done this morning for all the hysterics.

Will be tomorrow now.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 8:20 pm

simplistic wrote:Defamatory content and / or affecting the integrity of a person

Let him give all the offence he likes. We don't have to take it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 10:19 pm

Lioned wrote:Whatever way you look at it and whatever side you are on this thread demonstrates a new level of forum sickness the likes of which i have not seen in nearly eight years of following this case.

I cannot believe whats going on here.

I find the above a bit harsh. For some of us who have been on the receiving end of some of Mr Anthony Bennett's behaviour we just let off some steam, that is all. Like others I was stunned to read his appeal. Taking the mickey is silly but not nasty imo. I am well aware that in a perfect world we would have done the sensible thing, ignore.
The silliness to which I contributed has almost burned itself out and if it offended you, then I am sorry, but to call the juvenile behaviour sick is extreme.

On another thread it appears that this topic means that the Sun interview has been put to bed.... I don't think it means any such thing.
Nor does taking he mick out of Mr B mean that Ros's actions are all fine and dandy as far as some on the forum are concerned... that includes me.

It simply is out of order for TB to advise this forum's admin how to behave, and hypocritical in the extreme.
I now [as promised ]have put my sensible head back on and wish to get back to the important matters involved in this case. And cut some of us some slack. We are all too sensible to let the carry-on last for long.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 04 Feb 2015, 10:26 pm

It looks as if the topic which started this has been whooshed from CMoMM so perhaps we can all call a halt to this one here too.

It has been fun in its way though. There's nothing wrong with letting off a bit of steam occasionally.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 10:39 pm

Agreed. I have had a very stressful week or so and while this is not strictly speaking an appropriate place to let off steam, I couldn't help myself after logging in and reading that unbelievable stuff from TB.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 04 Feb 2015, 11:01 pm

I would guess, even still existing members of CMOMM, would have had their eyebrows raised.
I understand, it's been wooshed by now.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 11:06 pm

Châtelaine wrote:I would guess, even still existing members of CMOMM, would have had their eyebrows raised.
I understand, it's been wooshed by now.

It won't matter, the damage has been done, and not by us. He did it all to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Wed 04 Feb 2015, 11:24 pm

Just read the opening post.

Oh dear. All it needed was a few FACTS!

Edit: sorry, got to end of the thread after posting the above. Yes, time to draw a line, true enough. The above was just my immediate reaction to the opening post.
Meteor
Meteor

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 05 Feb 2015, 8:59 am

It certainly was eye-opening!

Not even a nine day wonder though, more like nine hours before I presume someone realised it hadn't been a good idea.

The mostly good-natured banter that it produced was welcome.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 05 Feb 2015, 9:53 am

It makes me worry for his sanity, it really does. It's like he's crossed some sort of line and completely lost the plot. I have seen this happen before, people get obsessed and their health and private lives suffer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 05 Feb 2015, 11:25 am

I wanted to reply to Seicento's post here.

QUOTE: The strange part for me is that depending on how the cards fall I may have to reappraise my opinion of the couple and the exact part that they have played in events..

I agree that the real 'truth' of this case is never likely to come out. At best there will be bits of truth. As with Jimmy Saville, at a certain point, it becomes expedient for TPTB to peel off a layer of the onion and throw it to the public for consumption. The feeding frenzy satiates them and most don't ask any further questions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 05 Feb 2015, 11:28 am

I don't think we will ever know "the truth" either. Even Kate McCann herself said her own book was "a version of the truth".

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 05 Feb 2015, 11:32 am

"a version of the truth"

A cobbled together load of old guff.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Thu 05 Feb 2015, 11:53 am

Resistor wrote:I don't think we will ever know "the truth" either.  Even Kate McCann herself said her own book was "a version of the truth".
Freud would have had a field day with her. She leaks like a sieve ... IMO, of course.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 05 Feb 2015, 12:20 pm

Thomas, I have deleted your post and HelenMeg's reply.

You are entitled to your opinion but I feel that you crossed the line here and your comments were a personal attack on another member.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 05 Feb 2015, 12:22 pm

Well fine, but to reiterate, I disagree with Cristobell's statement that she's always been honest and used integrity. I think it's along way from the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next