MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

+14
Burst
Jellybot
Freedom
Châtelaine
candyfloss
chirpyinsect
dantezebu
Andrew
bluebell
costello
Mimi
Cristobell
dogs don't lie
Me
18 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum....  lol ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:46 pm

WHEN CONFRONTED ABOUT THE FOLLOWING BY ME, ADMITTED IT WAS NOT ONE OF HIS FINEST HOURS.
Nothing like a bit of understatement.

quote TB " Make your forum a worthwhile addition to the McCann-doubting forums on the internet"[ like what CMOMM is, see below]. He doesn't do irony, does he?

SONG FOR CHRISTMAS
By Tony Bennett

Silent night, peaceful night
All is calm, all is ‘so right’

An evening out boozing, without any child
The latest sedatives, strong and not mild
Booze in heavenly peace
Booze in heavenly peace.

No silent night, no peaceful night’
Madeleine’s gone’, now start the fight
Off to the priest for a quick requiem mass
Claim an abduction, as bold as brass
The Find Madeleine Fund is born
The Find Madeleine Fund is born.

Silent night, we say we’re white
The PJ see us in a different light
Interviews and rogatories thrust in our face
Even the Pope says we’re a disgrace

Only a mattress in my cell
Only a mattress in my cell

by Tony Bennett on Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:04 pm

and by Tony Bennett on Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:04 pm
Or maybe this is more the kind of thing that Madeleine might be saying now?
A Message from Madeleine
----------------------------I hope you’ll all pay attention for a few minutes, because, after all, the Madeleine McCann case is all about me, Madeleine, really.
Isn’t it?
I’d like to say a few little things to start with.
First of all, I’m in a safe and beautiful place now where I don’t have to worry about anything. So don’t shed any more tears for me. It’s lovely here, everyone is kind and looks after me and I’m completely safe.
Now I want to say something about my Mummy and Daddy and my brother xxxxand my sister xxxxxxx
Some people have said some very unkind things about my Mummy and Daddy. I will come in a moment to what happened to me on holiday in Praia da Luz last May.
But I want you to know that despite what happened there, I loved my Mummy and Daddy. And I still do. You see, Mummy did lots of things for me and with me. We had a lovely time at Christmas and when we had birthdays. My Mummy took me pony-riding one day. I loved it when Daddy had time to play with me. It was fun. And of course I love xxxx and xxxx and miss them terribly.
But, Mummy and Daddy, I have some other things to say to you.

I wish I could cuddle xxxxx and xxxxx again. Tell them I’m always thinking of them.
That’s all for now. I hope you’ll listen to what I’ve asked you to do.
Your loving daughter,

He was having a little jibe at the weekend after feeling sad for me being " trapped " here,  reverted to criticism that I walked away from CMOMM because I was ashamed to be a part of it. My focus was on the case files and I was ignorant of the above, then when aware, ignored it.

Big mistake. None of the above filth here, no islamophobic or anti- Roman Catholic rants, no right -wing atmosphere pervading the place.

Yes it's a cesspit and I miss it like a hole in the head.

Back to top Go down

Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum....  lol ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  candyfloss Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:54 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:Deleted chirpy. Lets not give them more ammo. Laughing

Not sure why my post has been deleted but the point it alluded to still stands. It`s called humour.

I know, Laughing sorry,  but you know it would get twisted....  It was funny.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:55 pm

What happened to your line by line answer 'Me'??  Still laughing too much Laughing

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:58 pm

Off topic, it makes me smile when Me, Mimi and Mo are online together.

We just need Eeny, Meeny and Miney to join us now.

Okay, I need to get out more.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 04 Feb 2015, 4:01 pm

[quote="candyfloss"]
chirpyinsect wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:Deleted chirpy. Lets not give them more ammo. Laughing

Not sure why my post has been deleted but the point it alluded to still stands. It`s called humour.

I know, Laughing sorry,  but you know it would get twisted....  It was funny.[/quote

It couldn't get any more twisted than what that certain someone is trying to do. The gloves should be off.
So its ok to called him a senile old goat but not to parody that. Got you! Not a dig at you Resistor BTW.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 04 Feb 2015, 4:06 pm

Oh post it up again then chirpy. Very Happy

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 4:14 pm

This forum needs to get back to devoting its energies.... mine included of course...... to discussing the case. I could not resist a response to his outrageous hypocrisy. He is now criticising this place for not having enough topics for analysis. Unlike over there, where it is a hamster wheel of repetition going around in circles. Or unrelated issue such as shrines and Fatima and the Catholic veneration of Mary.
Tony Bennett [ I have better manners than he has and won't call people by their surname only, as he does with Ros] needs to log off for a few days, get some fresh air then take a long, hard look at himself in the mirror.

btw Ros is not this forum's leader as far as I know. He clearly sees her that way, just as he sees himself as the leader over there, why she is public enemy number 1.

I think we need a good laugh and we need a poll and/or to start using plenty of blue ink, if we aren't going to ignore him, which is the best thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 04 Feb 2015, 4:17 pm

Resistor wrote:Am I allowed to call him a senile old goat now?

What I was trying to say was I cannot stand by and allow this comment to go unchallenged.

One of these lives in a herd, gives off a pervasive odour and will butt you if you look the other way. Once one has discovered a weakness it will exploit it repeatedly which others will observe and quickly learn the same method. The other is a goat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 04 Feb 2015, 4:19 pm

I have confiscated all the blue ink, Russian Doll.

I do agree about the rudeness of only using people's surnames and I ask people here not to refer to him only as Bennett.

It does seem to be a common misapprehension that Cristobell is the joint owner of this forum.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 4:30 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
Resistor wrote:Am I allowed to call him a senile old goat now?

What I was trying to say was I cannot stand by and allow this comment to go unchallenged.

One of these lives in a herd, gives off a pervasive odour and will butt you if you look the other way. Once one  has discovered a weakness it will exploit it repeatedly which others will observe and quickly learn the same method. The other is a goat.

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 4:34 pm

Freedom wrote:I have confiscated all the blue ink, Russian Doll.

I do agree about the rudeness of only using people's surnames and I ask people here not to refer to him only as Bennett.

It does seem to be a common misapprehension that Cristobell is the joint owner of this forum.

Might I politely suggest that we refer to Mr B as Tone. It is nice and friendly and shows we bear no bad feeling. It also nicely rhymes with the following :

drone, like a dog with a bone, alone, moan, twilight zone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 04 Feb 2015, 4:40 pm

@ Russian Doll:
ROFL

I feel a poem coming ...

There once was a Tone
Who was very alone
Like a dog without bone
And entered like a drone
In the Twilight Zone

Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 4:50 pm

As in "lowering the Tone"? No thanks. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 04 Feb 2015, 4:52 pm

Oh we are accused of being like 'them' now of collective thinking.  I see Lazz whatever the name is had written yet another blog about it!! Laughing

This now about Freedom.  From 'Tone'   Oh dear.

REPLY:  There is no chance!  She has shown it to Hutton-worshipper 'Freedom' and we are expected to believe 'Freedom's word on it!

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 04 Feb 2015, 4:55 pm

Oh dear: including the exclamation marks ...?

ETA and the missing or superfluous apostrophe ;-)

Last edited by Châtelaine on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 04 Feb 2015, 4:56 pm

Oh well, that was to be expected, wasn't it.

This storm in a teacup is taking a bit longer to abate than I thought it would.

As has been said before, there can be no doubt that L'azzeri is a member of CMoMM or he or she wouldn't be interested in what's said on this forum.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 4:58 pm

Resistor wrote:As in "lowering the Tone"?  No thanks. Evil or Very Mad

how about Antoine? French and sexy Very Happy

or Antonio Bennetto... Italian and sexy ? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 04 Feb 2015, 4:59 pm

Italian and mafioso?
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellybot Wed 04 Feb 2015, 5:01 pm

Wow! Astounding! Everybody left his forum and he STILL thinks he is in charge! It has given me a good laugh though.
Plus he got his facts wrong, as I understood it Cristobell was taking a break, I am guessing to recover from the onslaught of trolling and not because she had done anything wrong. So Thomas BR I think you are tarring Cristobell with the same mistaken brush, just because you might feel bad in her position doesn't make it her reality.
I love and appreciate Cristobell and am glad it was just a short break. CRISTOBELL CRISTOBELL CRISTOBELL YEAAHHHH!!!
Jellybot
Jellybot

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 04 Feb 2015, 5:03 pm

Too much like the real name of the other one who left his heart in San Francisco - Anthony Benedetto.

Mr B suits me - I like initials.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 5:03 pm

or

Энтони Беннетт Russian and sexy.... like me   Very Happy

just saw your reply.. Mr B it is then.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 04 Feb 2015, 5:07 pm

You're not one of those sexy Russian women I keep getting adverts for, are you?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Burst Wed 04 Feb 2015, 5:09 pm

Lol the thing reads like one of those terror threats. Abu Tony Al Essexy placing his demands. What a great clown this character.
Burst
Burst

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 5:09 pm

@Jellybot, I may have got it wrong, but I had thought I was quoting Cristbell's own words. She said, as I understand it, that she had been crying, in a post further up this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 04 Feb 2015, 5:11 pm

@ Freedom
@ Russian Doll

I prefer TB.
Not to be confused with TBH ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next