MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

+14
Burst
Jellybot
Freedom
Châtelaine
candyfloss
chirpyinsect
dantezebu
Andrew
bluebell
costello
Mimi
Cristobell
dogs don't lie
Me
18 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum....  lol ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Bampots Wed 04 Feb 2015, 5:13 pm

I must admit I prefer Peter Kayes version of Amarillo!
Bampots
Bampots

Back to top Go down

Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum....  lol ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Freedom Wed 04 Feb 2015, 5:19 pm

Not sure what that has to do with Mr B but here is the video which is still good for a laugh - apart from the sight of Jimmy Savile!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plBAvHv_jbU
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Wed 04 Feb 2015, 5:24 pm

I was trying to be flippant and witty freedom......maybe Mr B doesn't matter that much. He dominates because everyone lets him. The forum has a demon to exorcise and as far as I can see he still alive and kicking!
Bampots
Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 5:25 pm

Is Perez not suitable ? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 04 Feb 2015, 5:30 pm

I see Bennett's post at 15:18 has been moderated.

We are all on this forum ' poisonous ' according to that waste of space.

Some cheek that from someone who had 300k wiped off the slate by Team Mccann. Obviously why though. Agenda and all that.

Please go away Bennett.

Absolute disgrace.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 04 Feb 2015, 5:33 pm

Could I ask again please that we don't resort to the rudeness shown elsewhere. Please refer to Tony as Tony, Mr B or Mr Bennett but not just Bennett.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellybot Wed 04 Feb 2015, 5:35 pm

There seems to be some in depth 'reasearch' going on over yonder as to lies told by one of our members. Interestingly the BIGGEST LIE OF ALL by one of their members has been completely overlooked (the one about who wrote the Smith e mail to R Hall).
Jellybot
Jellybot

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 5:59 pm

Mr Bennett I do find it odd that you say this, QUOTE
And even the members who have spoken up against Hutton will continue to tolerate her rants and carry on signing up to a forum that promotes Hutton's blog that viciously attacks us here.

You may remember that some of us have no choice, after all you did ban several of us from your forum because we disagreed with you on the Smith issue. Odd really, now  you want us to speak up and ask Hutton to be banned. Even though I do not agree with her I think that situation would not occur anyway and it is likely that we would be thrown off this site as well. Remember for some of us Mr Bennett there is little choice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 5:59 pm

[quote="Châtelaine"]@ Freedom
@ Russian Doll

I prefer TB.
Not to be confused with TBH ...[/quote

Maybe we can all have our own diminutives for him, so long as they are respectful and not just e.g. Bennett.

As I am a Russian Doll, I have finally decided on something suitable. I do not know his father's name, so can't give him a patronymic. I will use his own middle name Ivan and he will be Entoni Ivanovich Bennettsky or Bennettsky for short.

Freedom..... I am the Grand Duchess Tatiana Nikolaevna Romanova, a member of the Russian Imperial family and daughter of Tsar Nicholas. How dare you suggest I feature on a Russian dating site. It's exile in Siberia for you dear ! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 6:14 pm

candyfloss wrote:Oh we are accused of being like 'them' now of collective thinking.  I see Lazz whatever the name is had written yet another blog about it!! Laughing

This now about Freedom.  From 'Tone'   Oh dear.

REPLY:  There is no chance!  She has shown it to Hutton-worshipper 'Freedom' and we are expected to believe 'Freedom's word on it!

Nobody is "expecting" him to believe anything. What he believes or doesn't believe is his own business. Silly little man, I personally couldn't give a sh*t what goes on in that deluded head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 6:18 pm

There is no chance! She has shown it to Hutton-worshipper 'Freedom' and we are expected to believe 'Freedom's word on it!

TO BE FAIR A LOT OF US HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR IT TO BE SHOWN ON HERE, SO HE HAS A POINT.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 6:23 pm

Freedom wrote:You must tell me how you escaped from that cellar and how you have survived to the age of 117!

Mr B is Anthony John Stuart - I presume you're joking about Ivan.

Anastasia wasn't the one who got away... it was me. And how I got to be 117?

lots of bad men, late nights and vodka.

As a well brought up royal, I don't delve into private areas so just guessed that  Bennetsky might have been named after his father, anyway used John to become Ivan.

if you think Bennettsky is as rude as Bennett....[ it probably is on 2nd thoughts] I will not use it. Might have to go back to Tone.

Who put the LOL with the title of this thread? It's put me in a silly mood !

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 04 Feb 2015, 6:25 pm

Markus 2 wrote:There is no chance!  She has shown it to Hutton-worshipper 'Freedom' and we are expected to believe 'Freedom's word on it!

TO BE FAIR A LOT  OF US HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR IT TO BE SHOWN ON HERE, SO HE HAS A POINT.

Why should Cristobell show her correspondence to anyone?  It is no-one's business, why expect her too.  Would you show private emails and things on a forum?  Either believe her or not, end of - your choice!  If you don't believe what Freedom has said and seen that is your choice too.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 04 Feb 2015, 6:27 pm

Russian Doll, I deleted my post when I remembered that Ivan is a version of John; silly me.

You could make a fortune telling the story of your life, your Royal Highness.

I think we need a bit of silliness to counter balance what's been said elsewhere today.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 04 Feb 2015, 6:29 pm

Oh, absolutely ;-)
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 6:35 pm

When can we get the blue ink out and reply to each of Bennettsky's points from his appeal today?

I wish I could play with photos, I could do a pic of him in a Cossack hat.....] or if feeling really naughty, photoshop his face into a picture of Rasputin. That would I fear get me banned for being unkind and offensive.

I must remember that I am regal and behave as such.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 04 Feb 2015, 6:39 pm

Okay, the store cupboard is open, help yourselves. I do feel I'm mean keeping it all for myself.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 04 Feb 2015, 6:39 pm

You can always use some of my supply RD. Laughing   Freedom didn't confiscate it all. Smile

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 6:41 pm

Markus 2 wrote:There is no chance!  She has shown it to Hutton-worshipper 'Freedom' and we are expected to believe 'Freedom's word on it!

TO BE FAIR A LOT  OF US HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR IT TO BE SHOWN ON HERE, SO HE HAS A POINT.
No he doesn't. It's not up to Bennett to tell us what we should and shouldn't be reading on a forum that isn't even his.
Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum....  lol ! - Page 4 Images10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 6:42 pm

Russian Doll wrote:When can we get the blue ink out and reply to each of Bennettsky's points from his appeal today?

I wish I could play with photos, I could do a pic of him in a Cossack hat.....] or if feeling really naughty, photoshop his face into a picture of Rasputin. That would I fear get me banned for being unkind and offensive.

I must remember that I am regal and behave as such.

Yes, even Rasputin doesn't deserve that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 6:43 pm

candyfloss wrote:

Why should Cristobell show her correspondence to anyone?  It is no-one's business, why expect her too.  Would you show private emails and things on a forum?  Either believe her or not, end of - your choice!  If you don't believe what Freedom has said and seen that is your choice too.

I agree with this from Candyfloss. Candyfloss.... your words are mine.

Tatiana Mc Silva.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 6:44 pm

Tone you stink ~ Resistor McSilva

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 04 Feb 2015, 6:51 pm

I`m shocked at what TB has posted today - why the need to run down this forum - just don`t get it. He`s really provoking, and sniping just like a bitchy girl. He wants a war obviously - with people who prefer a more tolerant and harmonious forum. What`s up with the man.

And it`s so obvious who L-azz is.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 04 Feb 2015, 6:51 pm

Russian Doll wrote: When can we get the blue ink out and reply to each of Bennettsky's points from his appeal today?  

* Ban Cristobell permanently from your forum

Wasn't aware you got a vote in who is a member here.

* Remove all links to her blogs and books

You remove all the lies you have written about the members you helped ban from CMoMM and admit to your lies regarding Martin Smith. No? It would take too long and you are too busy remembering which socks you are wearing today.

* Stop admiring this self-obsessed poseur

No mirrors in your house?

* Admit the damage and division your forum has caused by giving her oxygen

Or what? You will send the boys round.

* End your collective obsession over there with attacks on this forum and its members

See above.

* Make your forum a worthwhile addition to the McCann-doubting forums on the internet, instead of the haven it has been for Rosalinda Hutton and her hangers-on and supporters - in other words, nearly all of your members.

This forum has most of the decent posters now as one by one they were kicked out of there for daring to stand up to your imperious attitude, or they left to find somewhere where free speech and differences of opinion are permitted. The few credible people you have left will no doubt cross over after today.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 04 Feb 2015, 7:00 pm

Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum....  lol ! - Page 4 Untitl12
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next