McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re:MCCANNS V AMARAL VERDICT NEARING.

Post  costello on Fri 24 Apr 2015, 1:48 pm

caricature wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:Allowing for the 1st May public holiday in Portugal, I make that ~16th May to 30 working days?

Somewhere around there.

Thanks.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2410
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING

Post  Guest on Fri 24 Apr 2015, 1:52 pm

costello wrote:
caricature wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:Allowing for the 1st May public holiday in Portugal, I make that ~16th May to 30 working days?

Somewhere around there.

Thanks.

Does any one know what the 30 days are about,is it do write up the findings? ensuring all legal aspects are covered? it could be used to allocate losses,also court cost against either parties? so I guess its not just about the verdict its also the ramifications after.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING

Post  chrissie on Tue 28 Apr 2015, 3:15 pm

Martin Brunt ‏@skymartinbrunt 20s21 seconds ago

#madeleine Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision.


Crying or Very sad
avatar
chrissie

Posts : 504
Join date : 2014-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re:MCCANNS V AMARAL VERDICT NEARING.

Post  costello on Tue 28 Apr 2015, 3:21 pm

chrissie wrote:Martin Brunt ‏@skymartinbrunt 20s21 seconds ago

#madeleine Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision.


Crying or Very sad

Is this correct. No please no.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2410
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING

Post  candyfloss on Tue 28 Apr 2015, 3:22 pm

costello wrote:
chrissie wrote:Martin Brunt ‏@skymartinbrunt 20s21 seconds ago

#madeleine Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision.


Crying or Very sad

Is this correct. No please no.

Thanks chrissie I have started a new thread with your post in Latest News.  Will lock this thread now.

_________________
  
   

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 12099
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum