MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCann tweets journalist told to reveal source

+15
TheTruthWillOut
PMR
margaret
Freedom
costello
candyfloss
Popcorn
Mimi
Inca
dogs don't lie
Poe
Bampots
cherry
Poppy
Dee Coy
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

McCann tweets journalist told to reveal source  - Page 3 Empty Re: McCann tweets journalist told to reveal source

Post  candyfloss Thu 19 Feb 2015, 4:21 pm

If you google Brenda then the pics are of two different days, she is wearing two different outfits.  One where Brunty doorsteps her, where she looks ok with it,  and the other set where in totally different attire she is near her car, not her home location by the looks of it.  She looks shocked, worried in the second lot..   Where did they come from
McCann tweets journalist told to reveal source  - Page 3 Th?&id=HN.608023913377432474&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1McCann tweets journalist told to reveal source  - Page 3 Th?&id=HN.608026327156395542&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

McCann tweets journalist told to reveal source  - Page 3 Th?&id=HN.608047462687640807&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1McCann tweets journalist told to reveal source  - Page 3 9k=

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

McCann tweets journalist told to reveal source  - Page 3 Empty Re: McCann tweets journalist told to reveal source

Post  Popcorn Thu 19 Feb 2015, 4:27 pm

Well in the footage that was shown repeatedly throughout the day on Sky News, Brenda was shown getting into a car with a friend, so I would imagine that this friend could provide some insight into what the sequence of events was, at least on the day she was present. I expect Brenda would have spoken about it to her, as it's not every day you get press cameras outside your front door!
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Feb 2015, 6:19 pm

CF the one of BL in white pedal pusher pants is a still from when a newspaper snapped her iirc. This was in many of the next day's papers. on the Sky video Brenda is wearing the same clothes and carrying the same bag.
I have watched it a few times and she seems genuinely shocked to see Brunt, so although it could have been edited to show that the surprise occurred after the chat in her home, imo the chat came later. They would have to have edited out WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AGAIN MARTIN, his contact as she goes to the car looks like first contact going by their exchange of words.
What we don't see is how long the wait was... Brenda could have stopped the car a couple of minutes along the road having decided to give Brunt the interview he wanted.

There is little doubt of Sky's agenda here, whatever the sequence of events and I hope the coroner asks Sky when was the last time they showed a clip on a half hour loop which was what was done at one stage that day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Feb 2015, 9:10 pm

Popcorn wrote:I'd have thought the man the Prime Minister had brought into a trusted position at the centre of Government would be a whole lot less "disposable" for both parties than Rebekah Brooks, myself, but it's just an opinion. Either way, if Coulson's disposable then so's Brunt and his dossier compilers, I'd have thought.

Maybe it's Brunt they want rid of?

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Thu 19 Feb 2015, 9:13 pm

Earlier on Twitter, somebody tweeted that if Martin Brunt refused to reveal his source for the dossier, the Coroner could simply ask the McCanns who had supplied their copy, as Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe disclosed that the police were given the dossier by Madeleine's parents. I wonder if that is an option that has occurred to her? Presumably the police will also have asked the McCanns who created the dossier when they accepted it from them?
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Thu 19 Feb 2015, 9:14 pm

Seicento wrote:
Popcorn wrote:I'd have thought the man the Prime Minister had brought into a trusted position at the centre of Government would be a whole lot less "disposable" for both parties than Rebekah Brooks, myself, but it's just an opinion. Either way, if Coulson's disposable then so's Brunt and his dossier compilers, I'd have thought.

Maybe it's Brunt they want rid of?

I doubt it. Now if you'd said Kay Burley… Smile
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Thu 19 Feb 2015, 9:36 pm

Maybe next month, Sky news will announce their crime correspondent Martin Brunt is to retire and they wish him all the best.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Thu 19 Feb 2015, 9:52 pm

Poppy, I wouldn't be surprised if exactly this happened.

He certainly doesn't appear to have the confidence in the people who have power over him that the McCanns seem to have, judging from his recent appearance and theirs over the last seven years.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Feb 2015, 12:22 pm

I am sure this has been discussed before but for those of us who didn't know. I wondered why when you type in M. Mcc this always comes to the top of the page findmadeleine. So not surprising is it
Hidden Masonic Symbolism in the Google Home Page ...
seocockstars.com/.../hidden-masonic-symbolism-in-the-google-home-pa...
1 Oct 2009 - Secretly encoded masonic symbols on the Google home page are ... the fact that the company also hides a common masonic symbol within the ...

They can put together a dossier in any time on us all , free speech soon to banned imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Feb 2015, 12:59 pm

What a load of absolute rubbish. I refuse to believe that the DVLA, for example, is a secret nest of Freemasons, as some of this tripe suggests - their only evidence being that the badge is in the shape of a triangle. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Feb 2015, 5:00 pm

Resistor wrote:What a load of absolute rubbish.  I refuse to believe that the DVLA, for example, is a secret nest of Freemasons, as some of this tripe suggests - their only evidence being that the badge is in the shape of a triangle.  Razz

The CEOP logo might contain an element of piss take however.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Feb 2015, 5:12 pm

This one Seicento?
McCann tweets journalist told to reveal source  - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMYC_wZLVCPzrRyms_Fjj55irDCHf6RZPPfh9o4CXiHbgJiWR9Fg

It reminds me of Lew Grade's ATV channel in the 60s and 70s.
McCann tweets journalist told to reveal source  - Page 3 200px-Associated_TeleVision.svg

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Feb 2015, 5:22 pm

Resistor wrote:This one Seicento?
McCann tweets journalist told to reveal source  - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMYC_wZLVCPzrRyms_Fjj55irDCHf6RZPPfh9o4CXiHbgJiWR9Fg

Yes. An all-seeing eye atop a pair of Masonic dividers? I reckon sometimes they throw these things out there just because they can.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Feb 2015, 5:23 pm

Popcorn wrote:Earlier on Twitter, somebody tweeted that if Martin Brunt refused to reveal his source for the dossier, the Coroner could simply ask the McCanns who had supplied their copy, as Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe disclosed that the police were given the dossier by Madeleine's parents. I wonder if that is an option that has occurred to her? Presumably the police will also have asked the McCanns who created the dossier when they accepted it from them?

Just for accuracy Sir BHH did not mention the McCann couple, he said that " the family "handed the dossier to the police. He might of course have meant the parents, but it gives scope for speculation that part of the wider family were involved in the handover.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Fri 20 Feb 2015, 7:19 pm

Yes, Russian Doll, but ... that doesn't change much in meaning.
The "family" handed the dossier and the McCs didn't contradict or oppose it ....
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Feb 2015, 7:30 pm

Seicento wrote:

Yes. An all-seeing eye atop a pair of Masonic dividers? I reckon sometimes they throw these things out there just because they can.

Resistor, I deleted it, bit rude yes.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 20 Feb 2015, 8:15 pm

I think we may be going a bit off topic.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Fri 20 Feb 2015, 8:51 pm

Russian Doll wrote:
Popcorn wrote:Earlier on Twitter, somebody tweeted that if Martin Brunt refused to reveal his source for the dossier, the Coroner could simply ask the McCanns who had supplied their copy, as Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe disclosed that the police were given the dossier by Madeleine's parents. I wonder if that is an option that has occurred to her? Presumably the police will also have asked the McCanns who created the dossier when they accepted it from them?

Just for accuracy Sir BHH did not mention the McCann couple, he said that " the family "handed the dossier to the police. He might of course have meant the parents, but it gives scope for speculation that part of the wider family were involved in the handover.

Well if, for arguments' sake, Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe's reference to "family" meant that the police were handed the dossier by Auntie Philomena, rather than by Gerry or Kate McCann, then equally, Philomena should presumably be able to provide the coroner with the name of the dossier compiler. As I said, I'd also expect the police to have asked the person who handed them this dossier (be they Gerry, Kate, Philomena or Uncle Tom Cobbley-McCann) where they got it from. It would defy all common sense not to, surely?
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Fri 20 Feb 2015, 10:29 pm

But regardless, of who did this, and who did that IMO the dossier and the death of Brenda, all roads lead to a couple of narcissists who feed on the weakness of the likes of Brunt,Summers and Swan.IMO Gamble and others have played Summers,Swan and Brunt and Sky news like kippers.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 21 Feb 2015, 2:58 pm

Châtelaine wrote:Yes, Russian Doll, but ... that doesn't change much in meaning.
The "family" handed the dossier and the McCs didn't contradict or oppose it ....

No, of course.. he is more likely to have meant the parents. but saying "the parents "makes it very clear that the activists with the support network of pros who would go so far as to compile a dossier are limited to K and G. It is much more ambiguous and maybe deliberately so, to leave an inference for listeners to draw that maybe the wider family were active with the pros in handing this to the Met.
Note it was not passed to Leicester, where Brenda, who was to be targeted, lived. It is a nationwide trolling scandal so was sent to the country's major police force, of whom Op Grange is a part.

It should all come out at the inquest, the names of those who handed this to the Met. Strange that if Leicestershire Police wanted the name to give to the coroner, they did not just contact their Met colleagues but wrote to Sky News. The Met had the names of the dossier compilers and the handers-in from the start, yet the coroner wanted the info from Sky. Why? Because imo she is keen to know why this alleged criminal activity became a media matter and when. It was in essence a matter for police to assess and act on as necessary, as they stated they would.
We will find out I believe that the Met sat on it because there was no criminal activity to investigate and not liking the lack of response... the activists went straight to the media. Just as it was straight to media after the events of May 3rd.

Back to top Go down

Post  LombardySkeptik Sat 21 Feb 2015, 3:28 pm

Its also possible that..... A family member - handed the Dossier to the Met .......but another individual handed the / a dossier (the same or in different form) to SKY

If the latter..... that individual could have been...someone from/via the Met...or someone involved in collating the original dossier
LombardySkeptik
LombardySkeptik

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 21 Feb 2015, 3:41 pm

Seicento wrote:

Goodness me! All the time I thought it was a child with a skipping rope ... i'm deeply disillusioned affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sat 21 Feb 2015, 4:14 pm

The Sunday Times reported this in their article

Trolls face longer jail terms for spreading misery
Tony Grew Published: 18 October 2014

"Last month McCann and her husband Gerry handed police an 80-page dossier containing hundreds of tweets, Facebook messages and posts from online forums abusing them and accusing them of being involved in the disappearance of their daughter. Some of the messages were directed at their other children, nine-year-old twins."

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/Tech/article1473136.ece?CMP=OTH-gnws-standard-2014_10_18
http://pastebin.com/bMXT4

From a reply in Textusa blogspot

Last edited by Bampots on Sat 21 Feb 2015, 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Me)
Bampots
Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Sun 22 Feb 2015, 9:26 am

Russian Doll wrote:The Met had the names of the dossier compilers and the handers-in from the start, yet the coroner wanted the info  from Sky. Why? Because imo she is keen to know why this alleged criminal activity became a media matter and when.
Because she suspects that Sky were behind it?

Either way it does suggest that she might be preparing to do more than rubber stamp a pre-determined verdict
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellybot Sun 22 Feb 2015, 1:18 pm

I would imagine that Brunt will not name his source as I suspect it is a lot closer to home than he would be allowed to divulge. I very much doubt the police and particularly the met had any interest in the dossier, it has nothing to do with their remit, if dossier was targeting Brenda it should have gone to Leicestershire plod and I suspect the 'source' knew this. However it did give Brunt the opportunity to tell Brenda the police were 'investigating'. The dossier was always intended as media manipulation along with the SS book to put this whole dissent thing to bed once and for all. Too late now I think.
Jellybot
Jellybot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next