Missing People news

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re:Missing People News.

Post  costello on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 10:38 am

https://www.facebook.com/missingpeople.uk/videos/10154487867249592/

Not sure if this has been posted before, if so apologies and please remove. There were a lot of interesting comments on 'AorS' last night!
costello

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing People news

Post  Freedom on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 11:07 am

Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 3:36 pm

I take it the video with KM yapping is a couple of years old though and not a recently made one?
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 4:25 pm

I don't know for sure about the video but the partnership between Royal Mail and Missing People was first mentioned nearly two years ago.

http://www.royalmailgroup.com/124000-postmen-and-women-join-search-missing-people
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 4:49 pm

I should imagine that the video was done around then as well.

I keep forgetting to ask my postman about it. Having said that I've not seen him for ages now (although still get my post). Might have to report him missing if I don't clap eyes on him soon.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Sun 13 Nov 2016, 5:50 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3931042/Leaked-document-reveals-chief-constables-believe-looking-lost-people-waste-police-time-costs-forces-620million-year.html

A leaked document sent by chief constables and crime tsars to the Treasury claims that forces are spending £620 million a year on looking for missing people – many of whom have run away from hospitals or children’s homes
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  poster on Sat 26 Nov 2016, 10:28 pm

The Missing People organization cannot fail to be aware of the lack of public support for Kate and Gerry McCann. Nor can they fail to be aware of how dodgy the McCann version of events is.

While I have much more sympathy with the Needhams - I think it was a tragic accident - nevertheless I suspect it is widely know that Ben cannot and will not be found.
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Thu 08 Jun 2017, 5:56 pm

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Thu 08 Jun 2017, 6:36 pm

Yes, it's very vague. I suppose because of his age they can't give any details. I'd like to know how long he'd been missing though and where he'd been.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 8:31 am

On reflection, it smells very fishy to me. If he was over 18, okay - he could have been able to support himself - but a 13-year-old? I don't think so.

P.S. Here is the choir's BGT performance which provoked the response. Can anyone see someone likely to have been this boy?

P.P.S. It may be me needing to go to Specsavers but the photos were too far away or too briefly on screen for them to be able to register.

Last edited by Freedom on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This and the two previous posts transferred here)
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 3:55 pm

I like the song.

There are a handful of people whose photos I recognised (like Ben Needham and Claudia Lawrence) but I couldn't read any of the information.
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sun 11 Jun 2017, 11:15 am

Here's another weird story relating to the choir's TV appearance.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3771279/britains-got-talents-missing-people-choir-tip-off-ends-in-heartbreak-as-family-of-missing-tom-moore-fail-to-find-him-in-milan/

How did a Milan schoolboy happen to be watching the programme!!
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon 12 Jun 2017, 1:26 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3771279/britains-got-talents-missing-people-choir-heartbreak-tom-moore-milan/

STILL SEARCHING Britain’s Got Talent’s Missing People Choir location tip-off ends in heartbreak as family of missing Tom Moore fail to find him in Milan
The family have been looking for the missing 45-year-old for the past four days
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Mon 12 Jun 2017, 1:31 pm

That's the same link as the one above.

Another nonsense story in my view.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon 12 Jun 2017, 1:38 pm

Embarassed So it is.

It said the article was released a couple of hours ago so thought it was new or updated or something.

Yes, a load of made-up nonsense in my view as well.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon 12 Jun 2017, 1:45 pm

http://missingtom.com/

I'll have a look at the above later on sometime.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  poster on Mon 12 Jun 2017, 10:09 pm

Bampots wrote:Jo youle (missing people)on Sky news. Very brief mention of Ben then flew past Maddy with a mention of name only then zilch. This is a four minute interview and no mention of the McCann and heavy emphasis on the need to help all children not just high profile. Jo youle does look like a professional cheese baller. I think they are lifting the profile above team McCann.....the start of a separation. I'm sure they must have felt some negative vibes.

Sky 16.38 pm ish 25/05/16

Interesting.

Ben Needham I do feel sure died in an accident on the day he went missing. I think there was a panic and a cover-up.

Madeleine McCann I think also died during that fateful holiday week. However I am doubtful that her death was only an accident - I think it is more complicated than that.

I have met Jo Youle....would love to ask her about these two cases!
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster on Wed 21 Jun 2017, 3:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Freedom wrote:The Missing People run is next Saturday, 2nd May.

I think that the London Marathon is tomorrow.

Oh, sorry about that I got my wires crossed, as usual.  I thought we were talking about the Marathon tomorrow, that'll teach me for not reading the other posts before commenting.
ne

I think that the McCanns must realize how unpopular they are with the public. They really do not appear to have any support apart from family and close friends.

I think a lot of people would have dropped them like a hot potato once they were made arguido.  GM is lucky, imo, to have remained working in a reasonable position.  

Given what the Gaspars wrote about them and given what Detective Amaral concluded happened that week I cannot imagine they have families queuing up to go on holiday with them or even associate with them.

While it seems that they are still friendly with the Paynes, I wonder if they are still in contact with the other Tapas?

I've said it before and I will say it again. A friend of mine was in a long-term relationship with someone high up in MW. A few years back I broached the Madeleine McCann subject with a relative of hers. To say she looked like a rabbit in the headlights would be an understatement. Discussion of the subject was clearly a 'no go' area. She would not utter a word about it. MW staff were clearly, imo, Carter-Rucked up to the eye-balls.

I still think it an outrage that Kate was allowed to become an ambassador for missing people and I think it casts serious light on the role of the Missing charity. Surely those heading it must not be so dim as to believe the McCann version of events? Its just not believable on any level. The Emperor really does have no clothes in this case.

Transferred from the April Jones topic.
poster

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top