Operation Grange

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Operation Grange

Post  Guest on Sun 26 Apr 2015, 3:35 pm

Andrew wrote:GA is an absolute legend.

If justice is truly served and GA was proved correct from the very beginning he should be awarded a medal or some recognition for his instinct into what he thought was right on the night of 3rd May 2007 at least because of the horrendous injustice that has been done to him over the past 8 years, not only from the McCanns but from the world's media, not forgetting his family who have also suffered the injustices brought upon them by the McCanns and their "devoted" supporters.

As you say Andrew, GA is an absolute legend.  I don't know how he's stayed sane for the past 8 years, may be him knowing that he was right from the start, his faith has seen him through some very hard times.

I can't say the same for the McCanns who only found "religion" when it suited them.  The same as criminals do in jail, they all seem to turn to "religion" in jail but seem to forget about it as soon as they're released.

Back to top Go down

Post  Thetruth on Sun 26 Apr 2015, 3:54 pm

Not to forget also his relative shot dead at point blank range in London, by no-one knows.
Thetruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 26 Apr 2015, 4:02 pm

Thetruth wrote:Not to forget also his relative shot dead at point blank range in London, by no-one knows.

I'd forgotten about that, how horrendous, another casualty of the McCanns' "kiss of death" - Brenda Leyland being one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 26 Apr 2015, 5:59 pm

There was a piece in the Mail earlier about how the DPP is linked to Janner through legal connection's,hence no prosecution it could be said.
Now some suggest that some one is being covered for in the McCann case and if true its likely/possible to be some one of importance,its taken 25 plus yrs for it to come out about Janner and how recently he could have been brought to trial.
Just say this person was from a previous government administration was involved in the McCann affair the present one will not do the dirty,they look after their own.
There is some evidence it seems that the Ambassador interfered in the case from the get go,the Ambassador is the representative of her majesty's and her government.
Now it doesn't matter one iota how much Grange has cost,if there is going to be no trial there won't be simple has that.
A rock and a hard place is where SY are at.All opinion though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine on Sun 26 Apr 2015, 6:01 pm

IMO between a rock and a hard place [or between the devil and the deep blue sea] is McCs position at the moment.
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 26 Apr 2015, 6:08 pm

If OG say they can't find the abductor but will leave the case open just in case any new evidence comes to light,can the PJ archive their's whilst another is still open? if not then SY have them by the goolies,converesly the PJ have SY by the same in allowing them to make fools of themselves landscaping on their hands and knees.Still opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine on Sun 26 Apr 2015, 6:10 pm

IMO if PJ would archive their present investigation, all files will be published again.
Ouch!
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 26 Apr 2015, 6:11 pm

Châtelaine wrote:IMO if PJ would archive their present investigation, all files will be published again.
Ouch!

Can they if SY leave their's open?

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine on Sun 26 Apr 2015, 6:18 pm

caricature wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:IMO if PJ would archive their present investigation, all files will be published again.
Ouch!

Can they if SY leave their's open?
I'm no expert. But they did at the time whilst LP didn't.
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:30 pm

Worth rethinking your views,I'm still on the fence but leaning toward no one will ever be brought to book.
Does today alter your thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy on Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:46 pm

I thought that way already, Caricature. But I'm still gutted. Feel absolutely winded and disgusted.

I thought the whitewash was from the British side, but they now seem to have international support. No way on the evidence provided, the paucity of the McCann witnesses and the findings of the judge just 3 months ago should verdict have been so unanimously in favour of the Mcs. In my opinion, of course.

What has happened in those (ever-so lengthy) three months?

Just what is so massively important to warrant corruption of this level to keep it hidden? (Again, the latter is just my opinion.)

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie on Fri 01 May 2015, 12:57 pm

Right now so, OG found tannerman and smithman is now the main suspect, with the look of horror on some faces. They've used the dogs in PDL so must trust them. Said Madeleine may not have left the apartment alive. Dug up PDL. GA seems to be appealing the verdict. Police ain't taking any action of "alleged" trolls. OG have been silent for awhile now. No new patsys of late, so smithman must be bricking it.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 01 May 2015, 1:26 pm

I'm beginning to take a more optimistic view,Mitchell is telling us that they won't find Madeleine,perhaps they won't but finding out what happened is another matter,its because SY aren't telling them jack,its a hope it'll end.The hollow victory which might or might not get them some money is to go into the fund,where else could it go they have to say that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 15 May 2015, 11:28 pm

...just as a reminder:

They were only looking for:
"To this end, we are seeking a joint INDEPENDENT, TRANSPARENT and COMPREHENSIVE review of ALL information held in relation to Madeleine's disappearance."

...says it all - IMO

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/8511093/Madeleine-McCann-text-of-parents-letter-to-David-Cameron.html

"Dear Prime Minister,
As a devoted father and family man, you know the importance of children. Our beloved eldest child, Madeleine, was abducted from Praia da Luz, Portugal, four years ago. Since then, we have devoted all our energies to ensuring her safe return.
Today we are asking you - and the British and Portuguese governments - to help find Madeleine and bring her back to her loving family.
We live in hope that Madeleine will be found alive and returned to us. One call might be all that is needed to lead to Madeleine and her abductor.
To this end, we are seeking a joint INDEPENDENT, TRANSPARENT and COMPREHENSIVE review of ALL information held in relation to Madeleine's disappearance. Thus far, there has been NO formal review of the material held by the police authorities - which is routine practice in most Major unsolved crimes.
It is not right that a young vulnerable British citizen has essentially been given up on. This remains an unsolved case of a missing child. Children are our most precious gift.
Please don't give up on Madeleine.
Kate & Gerry McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots on Sat 16 May 2015, 12:08 am

It's worth remembering that BHH slipped with the murder/abduction interview a few months ago. It sounded like a genuine blunder. Then the latest outburst and I think he sounds resolute.....

Sir Bernard said of the investigation: “It’s moving on apace at the moment in terms of the relationship with the Portuguese and that is to be welcomed. As long as there’s a basis for doing the investigation we will continue.”

It doesn't strike me to be the words of coverup "as long as there is a basis for doing the investigation"...Surely if a whitewash was on the cards he would be content with folding up OG and therefore say nothing.....We can but hope!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Re:Faith in Operation Grange.

Post  costello on Sat 16 May 2015, 7:36 am

Bampots wrote:It's worth remembering that BHH slipped with the murder/abduction interview a few months ago. It sounded like a genuine blunder. Then the latest outburst and I think he sounds resolute.....

Sir Bernard said of the investigation: “It’s moving on apace at the moment in terms of the relationship with the Portuguese and that is to be welcomed. As long as there’s a basis for doing the investigation we will continue.”

It doesn't strike me to be the words of coverup "as long as there is a basis for doing the investigation"...Surely if a whitewash was on the cards he would be content with folding up OG and therefore say nothing.....We can but hope!

I agree Bampots, I wasn't sure about BHH and the mention of murder scenario at the time. I'm hoping it was a genuine mistake.
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat 16 May 2015, 9:17 am

Some one worked out on CMOMM that its getting on toward a £million since DCI Wall took charge,can't be to finalise a whitewash that Redwood started,its ongoing surely.

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR on Sat 16 May 2015, 2:05 pm

I think if OJ was a whitewash , about 3 months after DCI Wall took over would have been the ideal time to wind it down and we are past that now
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Sat 16 May 2015, 5:22 pm

I'll put this tweet here as it is nail on the head and relevant to this thread. If the McCanns were kept so informed then surely they would have been told the investigation would not stop, as BHH confirmed. Surely it is a question they must have asked when the headlines said the Op Grange should now stop, and been told it wouldn't??

Here is the article first about the McCanns ploughing £1 million of their own into the fund if the investigation stops.

candyfloss wrote:McCanns to fund hunt for Maddie

EXCLUSIVE: Parents pump almost £1million into search fund

EXCLUSIVE by MIKE HAMILTON

THE parents of Madeleine McCann plan to plough their own money into the search for their missing daughter if police halt their investigation.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6389052/Kate-and-Gerry-McCann-will-fund-search-for-missing-Madeleine.html?CMP=spklr-Editorial-TWITTER-TheSunNewspaper-20150329-News-161585567

Rest of the article behind paywall!!!

And here is the tweet.....

Isabelle McFadden ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL · 15 mins15 minutes ago
If K&G #mccann were closely updated as they say by MET...why not know BHH had no intention of stopping investigation? #1Million #NOclue

Now second question from me.

If the investigation continues as BHH said it will, does that mean the McCanns won't be putting the money in? Where has the million come from and why not put their own money into their own fund??

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat 16 May 2015, 5:58 pm

candyfloss wrote:

If the investigation continues as BHH said it will, does that mean the McCanns won't be putting the money in?  Where has the million come from and why not put their own money into their own fund??

The story about the supposed million was from the Sun,say no more.

Back to top Go down

Re:Faith in Operation Grange.

Post  costello on Sun 17 May 2015, 10:59 am

caricature wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

If the investigation continues as BHH said it will, does that mean the McCanns won't be putting the money in?  Where has the million come from and why not put their own money into their own fund??

The story about the supposed million was from the Sun,say no more.

Or maybe the Sun know more, and just waiting for the right time.
costello

Back to top Go down

Can anybody here help OG, they seem to be struggling?

Post  JJ on Mon 06 Jul 2015, 8:48 am

We have in no particular order:

* The Macs empty CATS files

* The Gaspar statements

* The early involvement of CEOPS - paedophile hunters according to JG

* Leicestershire Police operating illegally in Portugal

* Many reports of men lurking in doorways and stairwells  (paedophiles or policemen)

* Strange photos of M (blue eyeshadow etc)

* Kate talking on the beach with complete strangers about paedophiles

* UK child welfare officers, on "holiday" in PDL complete with ID's and work credentials

* An unprecendented level of cover up by TPTB

As the police are always are asking for the publics help, perhaps their crack team of 38 dicks can isolate a common theme with our help.
JJ

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie on Mon 06 Jul 2015, 10:24 am

Steady on there... there's a hell of a lot of twists and turns at every aspect of this case, everything needs to be done to perfection and nothing left out! As soon as an upstanding detective is put in charge (hopefully NW), this smithman will be found, can't wrap it up when the prime suspect is still at large.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 06 Jul 2015, 11:45 am

JJ wrote:We have in no particular order:

* The Macs empty CATS files

* The Gaspar statements

* The early involvement of CEOPS - paedophile hunters according to JG

* Leicestershire Police operating illegally in Portugal

* Many reports of men lurking in doorways and stairwells  (paedophiles or policemen)

* Strange photos of M (blue eyeshadow etc)

* Kate talking on the beach with complete strangers about paedophiles

* UK child welfare officers, on "holiday" in PDL complete with ID's and work credentials

* An unprecendented level of cover up by TPTB

As the police are always are asking for the publics help, perhaps their crack team of 38 dicks can isolate a common theme with our help.
+ a CEOP web page apparently created before the child even went "missing"

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR on Mon 06 Jul 2015, 11:59 am

I always have a wry smile when people comment about police investigations when they have no idea what is actually happening .
PMR

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top