MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Grange

+46
niklasericson
Mimi
candyfloss
Freedom
unreorganised
Satsuma
Rosa canina
KathyBelle
JohnnyH
Ferrino
dannii
chrissie
mumof6
poster
What's_up_doc?
Bloodhound
espeland
Helenmeg
froggy
Inca
Mo
pennylane
joyce1938
AndyB
Admin
Connie
kylie
Bubblewrapped
JJ
Thetruth
PeterMac
Scrants
Cristobell
Ixta
gbwales
Antonia
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
Châtelaine
dogs don't lie
Poe
chirpyinsect
Andrew
costello
Poppy
bluebell
50 posters

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

Operation Grange - Page 10 Empty Re: Operation Grange

Post  AndyB Thu 05 May 2016, 11:21 am

candyfloss wrote:
AndyB wrote:
Bampots wrote:Good decision CF....forgot about that post. I find it very strange that all of a sudden all of the " experts" in this field are joining in singing the old Archive Archive tune. Pat Brown keeps promising to stop posting ....then drops in just to piss on the bonfire. Martin Roberts and "himself have not changed there tune and to be fair neither has the choir that is CMOMM.  but sing it they all do with backing vocals from the MSM oh and the McCanns.....everyone willing failure with Pat telling us its normal Police behaviour,more important to cover ones arse than find out the truth.......REALLY?
Yep 'fraid so. What you're seeing isn't the concerted campaign to rubbish the conviction of the McCanns by the good old honest British police that you believe. Instead its the realisation that this probably isn't going to end the way that we want and we're witnessing another example of Hillsborough/Lockerbie/Dunblane/Dolphin House/Elm Guest House style police/state corruption and cover-up

Nope, no way, to many things been shown to be so in last year or two, no way would this now go the same way, plus too much is known with the files out there, what other case ever can you think of where the files of the investigation are out there for all to read.  Besides, why on earth take so long, so many cops and so much money........ no need at all, could have been done so thoroughly and quickly, so no, no way do I believe this, and don't forget the PJ are in on it so that makes it doubly difficult to cover up.
In on what though? We have no idea what Grange is about beyond its publicly stated aims, which were abduction only. And you're right: so many cops, so much money. For one missing child in particular and no other? Nothing for the families of people wrongly imprisoned abroad. Nothing for missing kids in the uk. Nothing, or very little, for other kids missing abroad. Nothing for any other worthy cause that you can think of but an unlimited pot of money for one little girl. No, to me there's something else going on that's regarded as being of national importance and its keeping that, whatever it is, secret that the money is being spent on. The McCann's are just tangential to the whole thing and collateral beneficiaries IMO.

Do you really think that Pat Brown is part of a conspiracy to undermine an honest Grange and is willing its failure? Genuine question, because it was that aspect of bampots post that I picked up on. I think Pat Brown genuinely believes what she writes, and I tend to agree with her conclusions, although I have to admit that *something* appears to have changed in the recent past, at least with the press (but that might be just because GA is talking about libel actions)
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 05 May 2016, 11:33 am

AndyB wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
AndyB wrote:
Bampots wrote:Good decision CF....forgot about that post. I find it very strange that all of a sudden all of the " experts" in this field are joining in singing the old Archive Archive tune. Pat Brown keeps promising to stop posting ....then drops in just to piss on the bonfire. Martin Roberts and "himself have not changed there tune and to be fair neither has the choir that is CMOMM.  but sing it they all do with backing vocals from the MSM oh and the McCanns.....everyone willing failure with Pat telling us its normal Police behaviour,more important to cover ones arse than find out the truth.......REALLY?
Yep 'fraid so. What you're seeing isn't the concerted campaign to rubbish the conviction of the McCanns by the good old honest British police that you believe. Instead its the realisation that this probably isn't going to end the way that we want and we're witnessing another example of Hillsborough/Lockerbie/Dunblane/Dolphin House/Elm Guest House style police/state corruption and cover-up

Nope, no way, to many things been shown to be so in last year or two, no way would this now go the same way, plus too much is known with the files out there, what other case ever can you think of where the files of the investigation are out there for all to read.  Besides, why on earth take so long, so many cops and so much money........ no need at all, could have been done so thoroughly and quickly, so no, no way do I believe this, and don't forget the PJ are in on it so that makes it doubly difficult to cover up.
In on what though? We have no idea what Grange is about beyond its publicly stated aims, which were abduction only. And you're right: so many cops, so much money. For one missing child in particular and no other? Nothing for the families of people wrongly imprisoned abroad. Nothing for missing kids in the uk. Nothing, or very little, for other kids missing abroad. Nothing for any other worthy cause that you can think of but an unlimited pot of money for one little girl. No, to me there's something else going on that's regarded as being of national importance and its keeping that, whatever it is, secret that the money is being spent on. The McCann's are just tangential to the whole thing and collateral beneficiaries IMO.

Do you really think that Pat Brown is part of a conspiracy to undermine an honest Grange and is willing its failure? Genuine question, because it was that aspect of bampots post that I picked up on. I think Pat Brown genuinely believes what she writes, and I tend to agree with her conclusions, although I have to admit that *something* appears to have changed in the recent past, at least with the press (but that might be just because GA is talking about libel actions)

I think that Pat Brown has absolutely no idea what Grange are doing, which goes for each and every one of us.  How you can come up with such things is imo rather too soon, when there is no conclusion.  I think perhaps Pat Brown has been reading too much of other peoples thoughts and newspaper articles.  As I said how can she possibly know what they are doing.

As for this wording 'investigate abduction' I think far too much emphasis is placed on that.  They had to really say something similar, they couldn't say murder at the start of the investigation, and I think it was changed later anyway, and the word disappearance used.

I have always admired Pat, but in this case I think she would do well to wait.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 05 May 2016, 12:26 pm

"it ain't over till the fat lady sings"

As I said on the other thread yesterday, nobody knows anything to what is actually 'happening' behind the scenes. Both here and in Portugal.

Nothing has been leaked. Everything is absolutely watertight as one would expect. Especially in a case of this magnitude.

The garbage that's been put in the papers of late is just the usual Team McCann spin on things.

Final line of enquiry = 3 burglars in McCann world.

If the sole intention was to whitewash the whole thing then it would of been done and dusted a long time back. The powers to be could of easily done that if they really wanted to and that was the 'remit' so to speak.

As I've said in the past, OG eliminated Tannerman and emphasised Smithman. Now if it was the other way round then I probably would go down the whitewash route. But it wasn't and I'm not.

I'm keeping my faith as I believe the truth will become victorious in all this and Madeleine McCann will finally rest in peace.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Thu 05 May 2016, 12:27 pm

Didn't say PB was part of a conspiracy or even hint at it. I simply stated what she was up to.......saying she will stop posting( yes? ) a couple of times now then reappearing to piss on OG as a cover up....however unintentional that can be.... Actions Andy,speak louder than words. If I did believe in a conspiracy there would be ample ammunition to fire. Another enigma was PeterMac,ex professional policeman(bit like Pat!)co-author of youtube vid who unlike Pat has stopped commenting apart from some emails sent via getemgoncalo even although he still is a member there and here..... You want strange Andy? I still don't think there is a conspiracy....there is a war between us and them except....we....the us don't really know who we are really never mind who they are!!! Unfortunately the "them" know who they are and who we are!! Make sense?

Can I just say has anyone read the comments on Brenda from Cristobels blog? I posted links yesterday......good if you want to ponder conspiracy.....

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Thu 05 May 2016, 1:46 pm

I found those comments on Christobels blog very interesting. Wasn't there a strange poster called Julie who kept going on about Katherine (?) Mason the coroner being wrong. She was seen as a bit of a 'fruit cake' but I'm not so sure. Here are some comments on Christobels latest blog - I wonder if they are the same person:

Anonymous4 May 2016 at 23:21
The dogs were produced by the Brits FOR A REASON. Somebody sold the dog video to The Sun, FOR A REASON.

Was the Brit contingent trustworthy, or not? Amaral says NOT, so how does that make sense, and why is he now the emerging hero?

His theory doesn't stack up when actual facts are measured against real time.

Did he, or did he not assault Sofia? Who exactly is Goncalo Amaral and why did he selfishly write a book when the case was incomplete?

The whole crazy narrative invokes genuine incredulity and healthy objective questioning, making stuff up such as paedophilia and swinging is time-wasting, sick, damaging and annoying.

Additionaly, it's most of all, 100% wrong, and provably so. Swinging is the biggest lie of all, and anyone who refuses to see the passports as bogus and still believes Fenn owned that vacation unit - is not interested in the truth. PERIOD.

Anonymous5 May 2016 at 00:46
How much did Bernard Hogan-Howe know about the woman who played the part of Brenda Leyland, and how much does he know about the woman who really died, twice. I wonder??? Swinging is a lie, Jim knows that. How much does Harry know? Whatever the answer, I'll find out.

*Cursed*

Anonymous5 May 2016 at 07:53
Playground Man, Playground Man, who is Mr Playground Man?

Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 05 May 2016, 2:05 pm

Mo wrote
I wonder if they are the same person:

Hope so - otherwise there are two of em! affraid Smile lol! Hope they find the answer...

Seriously though, what a load of *!*"! IMO

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Thu 05 May 2016, 2:33 pm

I actually meant the posts about the helium Mo! The trouble is I hate these vague accusations from anonymous authors. The Brenda inquest stuff was genuinely interesting.

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Thu 05 May 2016, 3:26 pm

I was meaning the helium posts were interesting but didn't make it clear because I then tied the strange posts from Julie? to it. She did go on about the coroner being wrong quite a bit.

The person who actually tried out the helium tests was very brave but obviously knew what he/she was doing. It was interesting how she explained how they test for helium poisoning/ suicide but this wasn't carried out in Brenda's case or they can't do it in the UK. I always thought it strange that her iPad opened on a page without a password.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Inca Fri 06 May 2016, 12:41 pm

Shocked Richard D Hall sends SY facts on the Madeleine McCann case, what?? talk about teaching grandmother to suck eggs. I bet they were so chuffed. Surprised wonder if they will reciprocate with a few lines on how to make documentaries Smile - had to chuckle, he probably means well Smile
I would imagine they already knew of them.
Inca
Inca

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 06 May 2016, 3:24 pm

I think Andrew has put this elsewhere, but I will put it here as well as relevant..

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB · 41m41 minutes ago

For those who misinterpreted my last blog on the #McCann s and Scotland Yard and think I have changed my viewpoint: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157156354310643&id=387068190642

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Fri 06 May 2016, 5:09 pm

choir that is CMOMM. but sing it they all do with backing vocals from the MSM oh and the McCanns.....everyone willing failure with Pat telling us its normal Police behaviour,more important to cover ones arse than find out the truth.......REALLY(see above)

Just to point out my ,gripe with Pat was above....the negative spin,we wont win crap...not that she thought the parents innocent....but that she came out of retirement like Moores Mariot in a Will Hay film screeching "yer wasting yer time. Bent cops or not Madeleine needs the ones in it for the long haul.!!

Last edited by Bampots on Fri 06 May 2016, 5:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange - Page 10 Empty Re:Faith in Operation Grange.

Post  costello Thu 19 May 2016, 3:11 pm

With thanks to Frances Gallagher fb 'Abduction or Scam' (replies to members).

FG: We all get frustrated .... but I have been following it for 9 years .. The end is nigh. We
have to hang in there united.

FG: the media I believe will report from Lisbon and the truth will emerge.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange - Page 10 Empty Grrr. Am I the only one who finds some of the reading blood curdling!!

Post  candyfloss Fri 02 Sep 2016, 12:42 pm

OK let's have some of the 'facts' as they call them taken  from elsewhere...

The records were all falsified

The witnesses are all lying, well half of them (Murat, Mrs Fenn, Smith's, McCluskey, Krokowski, nannies, all tapas 7, to name a few again)

Op Grange are covering up

The Government are covering up

The statements have been altered or tampered with.

That's for starters....

can anyone else see the madness in all this, or is it me going mad.  I read sometimes and think WTF!!!!  As Andrew said, watching that programme yesterday re Sadie just makes you realise how these detectives work so hard for the victim.  I cannot see op Grange as doing no more than to the help the victim in this case Madeleine McCann.  I have just read also someone commenting the more she reads on stuff I have just listed the more she believes Op Grange to be 'shoddy'.  How on earth can anyone know this, how on earth does anyone know what Operation Grange are doing?

All this lying and tampering with the investigation............  all those people, errr why???  They then go on to say, but did they know the records of the files were going to be released.  All that plotting and conniving, yet someone hadn't bothered to check on something as simple as that?

I am off to lie down and take a chill pill Rolling Eyes   I think I am going mad!

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 02 Sep 2016, 2:03 pm

No you're not the only one.

The main objective appears to be to get as many people as possible involved in the biggest conspiracy of all time. Everyone who was within a 30 mile radius of PDL from April 2007 onward is complicit in it.

The only people that don't really get much scrutiny in it all is the parents themselves and their friends, the Tapas bunch. Funny that.

I actually went to Portugal in 2006 so I hope that I've personally not been linked. They've tried to pin all sorts of guff on me in the past so I suppose I can't rule it out.

I personally think it's in their interest (not everyone's) for Operation Grange to fail and that's exactly what they want them to do.

IMO etc etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 02 Sep 2016, 2:21 pm

Well it's certainly a well thought out job!  All that planning and work, and 9 years later they still haven't managed to cover it up.  The case was in effect dead, dormant, yet the powers that be thought, we had better re-open this bring it back to the public attention in full force so that we can then spend years and years covering it up.  You couldn't make it up Smile

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 02 Sep 2016, 3:07 pm

Merged with this thread.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 03 Sep 2016, 8:53 am

I don't know what to think of Operation Grange, but there has certainly been other high profile cases that have been covered up by the government.

Princess Diana
Jill Dando
Robin Cook
David Kelly

To name but a few.

Jimmy Saville, Hillsborough, Iraq War only just had truth come out after many years, but Tony Blair is still free. How many millions of pounds has all that taken?

The UK government was all over the Madeleine case right from the start. How many other missing children cases have had the UK prime minister remove the lead investigator in a different country?

I agree that they could have just left the Portuguese case shelved but I think it had to be seen that as much as possible was done before it's once again shelved. imo

Even Amaral said it was a "mere show off".

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 03 Sep 2016, 9:10 am

purple ronnie wrote:I don't know what to think of Operation Grange, but there has certainly been other high profile cases that have been covered up by the government.

Princess Diana
Jill Dando
Robin Cook
David Kelly

To name but a few.

Jimmy Saville, Hillsborough, Iraq War only just had truth come out after many years, but Tony Blair is still free. How many millions of pounds has all that taken?

The UK government was all over the Madeleine case right from the start. How many other missing children cases have had the UK prime minister remove the lead investigator in a different country?

I agree that they could have just left the Portuguese case shelved but I think it had to be seen that as much as possible was done before it's once again shelved. imo

The above 4 cases you list purple Ronnie are not proved as 'covered up', that is only your opinion.  I know many believe it, I am sceptical myself,  but we do not know this as fact at all.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 03 Sep 2016, 9:58 am

Yup, that's why I put imo (in my opinion) at the end of my post.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sat 03 Sep 2016, 3:34 pm

purple ronnie wrote:I don't know what to think of Operation Grange, but there has certainly been other high profile cases that have been covered up by the government.

Princess Diana
Jill Dando
Robin Cook
David Kelly

To name but a few.

Agree completely.

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 03 Sep 2016, 4:55 pm

Princess Diana
Jill Dando
Robin Cook
David Kelly

To name but a few.

But WHY ???   I don't disagree with your post, but the whole question here is why has this been covered up?   The answer to that would explain everything.       imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 03 Sep 2016, 5:04 pm

bluebell wrote:

Princess Diana
Jill Dando
Robin Cook
David Kelly

To name but a few.

But WHY ???   I don't disagree with your post, but the whole question here is why has this been covered up?   The answer to that would explain everything.       imo.

That's what I keep asking, and also all the people involved, it must be hundreds, how on earth can that be kept quiet?  I would say with all the people that have been named as I listed it would be nigh on impossible for something not to leak out somewhere.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Mon 05 Sep 2016, 9:02 am

candyfloss wrote:
bluebell wrote:

Princess Diana
Jill Dando
Robin Cook
David Kelly

To name but a few.

That's what I keep asking, and also all the people involved, it must be hundreds, how on earth can that be kept quiet?  I would say with all the people that have been named as I listed it would be nigh on impossible for something not to leak out somewhere.
Nothing leaked about Jimmy Saville, Ted Heath, Cyril Smith or Leon Brittan (or the many others that we don't yet know about) until after their deaths so it is possible for things to be kept quiet. If TPTB think that whatever it is that is being covered up is important enough, they'll ensure it remains hidden. (I don't for one minute believe that any complicity that the McCann's had in Madeleine's disappearance is important enough so there must be something else going on)
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 15 Oct 2016, 9:48 am

candyfloss wrote:
bluebell wrote:

Princess Diana
Jill Dando
Robin Cook
David Kelly

To name but a few.

Always worth bumping this,its mid October now still no sign of OG actually achieving or doing any thing,but lets narrow it down,to just a handful of people then,what is the glue that binds?
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sat 15 Oct 2016, 9:55 am

Know what some people think it could be. Mmm?

Teddy ‏@TeddyShepherd
@K9Truth @AdirenM @summersandswan Looking for RIRA on the ground. #McCann

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next