Operation Grange

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

Re: Operation Grange

Post  Satsuma on Thu 05 Apr 2018, 8:14 am

Here are the main points again:
OG is still going, in conjunction with the PJ, because between them they either don't know what happened, or don't have enough evidence to hand to the prosecutors
Don't believe everything you read on other forums (like the one that keeps saying it wasn't sunny on 3 May 2007 - there was 50 per cent sun in PDL at lunchtime that day). If they can get that wrong, what hope for their other conclusions?
Eddie would alert to blood as well as cadaver. Therein lies much of the confusion about the dogs
There was political interference because of the desire to "virtue-signal". That is not the same as a conspiracy
This is a long-running case of an apparent crime that is, one would hope, gradually being solved by the police. Mistakes were made in the first 48 hours, but for which things might have been wrapped up more swiftly
Treat internet speculation with caution - some of it is complete rubbish. Often well-meaning rubbish, sometimes mischievous rubbish, but rubbish nonetheless. However, there is some good stuff as well, and many of you have contributed to that pool of observation
The discovery of a body (or traces of it) would solve everything
I suspect they will crack it eventually
Satsuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloria-Trubshawe on Thu 05 Apr 2018, 11:02 am

Satsuma wrote:Here are the main points again:
OG is still going, in conjunction with the PJ, because between them they either don't know what happened, or don't have enough evidence to hand to the prosecutors
Don't believe everything you read on other forums (like the one that keeps saying it wasn't sunny on 3 May 2007 - there was 50 per cent sun in PDL at lunchtime that day). If they can get that wrong, what hope for their other conclusions?
Eddie would alert to blood as well as cadaver. Therein lies much of the confusion about the dogs
There was political interference because of the desire to "virtue-signal". That is not the same as a conspiracy
This is a long-running case of an apparent crime that is, one would hope, gradually being solved by the police. Mistakes were made in the first 48 hours, but for which things might have been wrapped up more swiftly
Treat internet speculation with caution - some of it is complete rubbish. Often well-meaning rubbish, sometimes mischievous rubbish, but rubbish nonetheless. However, there is some good stuff as well, and many of you have contributed to that pool of observation
The discovery of a body (or traces of it) would solve everything
I suspect they will crack it eventually

Isn't this speculating too? We don't know the reason why was there was political interference, we can guess.

if Goncalo Amaral's reports are true, UK security services were involved with the case from early on. Why would they be there unless it was something to do with national security? I think speculating is ok if you have something to base it on.

Gloria-Trubshawe

Back to top Go down

Post  Satsuma on Thu 05 Apr 2018, 1:15 pm

I am basing it on the likelihood that it is a load of old codswallop, which is good enough for me
Satsuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloria-Trubshawe on Thu 05 Apr 2018, 3:02 pm

Satsuma wrote:I am basing it on the likelihood that it is a load of old codswallop, which is good enough for me

Codswallop? as in reasoning a 'conspiracy' can't be true because it sounds far fetched? I still think that's speculating. We do have evidence Secret services were involved and there was unprecedented government interference. The word conspiracy doesn't always equate to fantasy, criminals conspire to keep things hidden and sometimes governments do too.
Gloria-Trubshawe

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg on Fri 13 Apr 2018, 10:46 am

Stephen Lawrence time line.

April 22, 1993: Stephen is stabbed to death in an unprovoked racist attack in Eltham, South-East London. Within days Neil and Jamie Acourt, Gary Dobson, Luke Knight and David Norris are identified as prime suspects.
July 1993: Prosecutors drop a case against Neil Acourt and Luke Knight. Months later an inquest is halted amid claims of 'dramatic' new evidence.
April 1996: An Old Bailey private prosecution brought by the Lawrence family against Neil Acourt, Knight and Dobson collapses.
February 1997: An inquest jury finds Stephen was 'unlawfully killed by five white youths'. The next day this newspaper accuses all five men under the front page headline 'Murderers'.
February 1999: The Macpherson report finds police guilty of an appalling catalogue of mistakes and 'institutional racism'.
April 2005: The double jeopardy principle, preventing suspects being tried twice for the same crime, is scrapped for certain offences when there is compelling new evidence.
November 2007: Scotland Yard confirms it is investigating new forensic evidence.
May 2011: The Court of Appeal agrees Dobson's 1996 acquittal for the murder can be quashed and he can be put on trial again.
January 2012: Dobson and Norris are found guilty of Stephen's murder.
September 2016: Police announce they have received 'significant information' after a fresh appeal to identify a woman whose DNA was found on a bag strap left at the murder scene.
April 2018: Scotland Yard admits it has no new lines of inquiry in the investigation into Stephen's murder and is preparing to shelve it.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/fb-5608983/A-timeline-Stephen-Lawrence-murder-case.html#ixzz5CXm4ieTi

What as this to do with OG I hear you ask,this crime happened on the streets of London the suspects are well known,but importantly there is not enough evidence to carry on,do some really believe that an alleged crime committed in Portugal can be successfully investigated starting 4 yrs after the alleged event with even less evidence?
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31