So Clarkson has got the push

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So Clarkson has got the push

Post  Admin on Wed 25 Mar 2015, 9:32 pm

Well about time too imo.  People are tweeting it is a tragedy..........WTF!!   The Alps plain crash is a tragedy.

Here are some tweets..

·  7 hrs 7 hours ago
YAY! #JeremyClarkson gone. One down, more media bigots to go. #noviolenceinworkplace pic.twitter.com/JZimC61m7I

Steve Clark @steveclarkuk  ·  7 hrs 7 hours ago
There's some disgusting trolling of Oisin Tymon going on. No one deserves to be assaulted or abused at work #TopGear

Mancunian Spring @MancunianSpring  ·  7 hrs 7 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton Tosspot support petition 800,000 - 17000 stop child rape petition <<< sums up the joint at the mo?! https://www.change.org/p/the-prime-minister-abuse-cover-up-inquiry-protect-whistleblowers?recruiter=11291174&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive …

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton 6h6 hours ago
I never forget... #GoodDayToBuryBadNews #Clarkson pic.twitter.com/wGruRKt8mf
9 retweets 7 favourites

Sanjeev Bhaskar@TVSanjeev 3h3 hours ago
Tell u what. All the #clarkson #zayne news coverage certainly puts hunger, abuse and world conflicts into some perspective.

Lucy Horobin@LucyHorobin 5 hrs5 hours ago
Anyone sending vile tweets to #OisinTymon should be utterly ashamed. How has the victim in this debacle become a target?! #Clarkson

I'd put Cuddle Cat under my pillow at night to be closer to my baby. Not wash memories away - Katie Hopkins
Admin
Admin

http://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: So Clarkson has got the push

Post  PMR on Thu 26 Mar 2015, 8:03 am

At the end of the day nobody should be verbally abusing a collegue let alone hitting them. Clarkson knew he was on his final warning, the whole situation shows an arrogant disregard for right and wrong. I read a good comment yesterday, if a man came home from work and his wife hadn't cooked for him should he then be allowed to hit her ?
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Thu 26 Mar 2015, 8:48 am

Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales, who tweeted on March 20: “Jeremy Clarkson will start his own show syndicated worldwide and own the rights and make a billion dollars. You heard it here first.”

Perhaps a tad optimistic...
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 26 Mar 2015, 3:03 pm

PMR wrote:At the end of the day nobody should be verbally abusing a collegue let alone hitting them. Clarkson knew he was on his final warning, the whole situation shows an arrogant disregard for right and wrong. I read a good comment yesterday, if a man came home from work and his wife hadn't cooked for him should he then be allowed to hit her ?

He must be a multi-millionaire, he could have asked the hotel to get a taxi for him so he could go to a nearby expensive restaurant or another hotel to get a meal, or no doubt the BBC would have paid for the taxi anyway (and the meal).

When working I've often gone without meals because I've been too busy to stop or got home too late or too tired to cook anything, it's not the end of the world. Clarkson showed himself up as to who and what he is.

I see on the news the police have said that witnesses at the hotel came forward and confirmed what they saw happening during the fracas.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top