Industrial scale trolling

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Industrial scale trolling

Post  Thetruth on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 1:30 pm

Controlling what comes out in the media.

Controlling the Internet.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
avatar
Thetruth

Posts : 272
Join date : 2014-11-16
Location : Sleepy Hollow

Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  Andrew on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 1:46 pm

Very interesting article.

Snipped:

The nondescript building has been identified as the headquarters of Russia’s “troll army”, where hundreds of paid bloggers work round the clock to flood Russian internet forums, social networks and the comments sections of western publications with remarks praising the president, Vladimir Putin, and raging at the depravity and injustice of the west.


Would love to know where the headquarters are for the McCanns "troll army", where hundreds (socks) of paid bloggers work round the clock to flood Madeleine related internet forums, social networks and the comments sections of MSM Madeleine articles with remarks praising the parents, Kate and Gerry McCann and raging at...... well anyone and everyone who questions their absolute bollox version of events.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 12841
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  Guest on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 2:15 pm

Andrew wrote:Very interesting article.

Snipped:

The nondescript building has been identified as the headquarters of Russia’s “troll army”, where hundreds of paid bloggers work round the clock to flood Russian internet forums, social networks and the comments sections of western publications with remarks praising the president, Vladimir Putin, and raging at the depravity and injustice of the west.


Would love to know where the headquarters are for the McCanns "troll army", where hundreds (socks) of paid bloggers work round the clock to flood Madeleine related internet forums, social networks and the comments sections of MSM Madeleine articles with remarks praising the parents, Kate and Gerry McCann and raging at...... well anyone and everyone who questions their absolute bollox version of events.

In a newly built extension with no windows perhaps? After all, weren't Kate's office expenses offset in the yearly accounts, staff payments as well, if I remember from some time back. I doubt if there are hundreds of socks maybe 2 or 3 with many computers/laptops opened up in different user names.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  Andrew on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 2:28 pm

Agree with the 2 or 3 with numerous different names each.
 
I doubt at the extension though. That will be Kates office surrounded by laptops etc. They won't want the neighbours to see bb1 and the like coming and going. Perhaps they used some 'fund' money for an underground tunnel entrance.

The rest will be working out of some cheap tatty serviced office somewhere. Close by so maybe in Leicester itself.

Imo and all that.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 12841
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  Guest on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 2:35 pm

Andrew wrote:Agree with the 2 or 3 with numerous different names each.
 
I doubt at the extension though. That will be Kates office surrounded by laptops etc. They won't want the neighbours to see bb1 and the like coming and going. Perhaps they used some 'fund' money for an underground tunnel entrance.
The rest will be working out of some cheap tatty serviced office somewhere. Close by so maybe in Leicester itself.

Imo and all that.

Very Happy

I wouldn't put it past them, after all they've got a million squid (of thier own money) to squander on whatever takes their fancy.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  Guest on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 4:40 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
Andrew wrote:Very interesting article.

Snipped:

The nondescript building has been identified as the headquarters of Russia’s “troll army”, where hundreds of paid bloggers work round the clock to flood Russian internet forums, social networks and the comments sections of western publications with remarks praising the president, Vladimir Putin, and raging at the depravity and injustice of the west.


Would love to know where the headquarters are for the McCanns "troll army", where hundreds (socks) of paid bloggers work round the clock to flood Madeleine related internet forums, social networks and the comments sections of MSM Madeleine articles with remarks praising the parents, Kate and Gerry McCann and raging at...... well anyone and everyone who questions their absolute bollox version of events.

In a newly built extension with no windows perhaps?  After all, weren't Kate's office expenses offset in the yearly accounts, staff payments as well, if I remember from some time back.  I doubt if there are hundreds of socks maybe 2 or 3 with many computers/laptops opened up in different user names.

The Truly Revolting Judy used to brag quite a lot about her "six open screens".

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  Andrew on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 4:53 pm

Is the revolting Judy still about these days......

Or did she earn enough from her Shill work to retire comfortably in the Caribbean for the rest of her days.

Or was Judy actually Kate......
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 12841
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  dogs don't lie on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 5:06 pm

They're millionaires and still can't seem to wrap this up, money ain't everything!
IMO

_________________
Fight for Madeleine x
avatar
dogs don't lie

Posts : 2396
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 41
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  Andrew on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 5:15 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:As above post.

I'll get the hang of posting one day, also amending and deleting, hopefully. Rolling Eyes


You been on the beers DFM Very Happy

I'm about to, so Freedom hopefully your around later on the off chance I may log on after a few swift halves again.

Will try my best not to though.

Although probably will at some point but will be well behaved.

avatar
Andrew

Posts : 12841
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  Guest on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 5:31 pm

Andrew wrote:
Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:As above post.

I'll get the hang of posting one day, also amending and deleting, hopefully. Rolling Eyes


You been on the beers DFM  Very Happy

I'm about to, so Freedom hopefully your around later on the off chance I may log on after a few swift halves again.

Will try my best not to though.

Although probably will at some point but will be well behaved.


No, I was just trying to change "thier" to "their" on my original post and one that had been copied by another poster and got myself into a mess.  It would have been easier to leave it as it was but I didn't want people to think I was a thicko, but they probably do now anyway.  Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  Freedom on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 5:42 pm

Andrew, I have the dreaded lurgy at the moment so please either ration your alcohol intake or don't log on until you've sobered up!

DFM, I removed the posts where you said you'd deleted something.

_________________
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12645
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 102
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  chirpyinsect on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 6:22 pm

Andrew wrote:Is the revolting Judy still about these days......

Or did she earn enough from her Shill work to retire comfortably in the Caribbean for the rest of her days.

Or was Judy actually Kate......
I thought TJ was a certain Pam Gurney.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4434
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  Guest on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 6:32 pm

Freedom wrote:Andrew, I have the dreaded lurgy at the moment so please either ration your alcohol intake or don't log on until you've sobered up!

DFM, I removed the posts where you said you'd deleted something.

Thanks for that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  bluebell on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 6:44 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
Andrew wrote:Is the revolting Judy still about these days......

Or did she earn enough from her Shill work to retire comfortably in the Caribbean for the rest of her days.

Or was Judy actually Kate......
I thought TJ was a certain Pam Gurney.



I feel really out of it because I don't 'twit'.
If anyone can post twits of interest I would be very grateful. Embarassed

_________________
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure, and never simple.        Oscar Wilde
avatar
bluebell

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 99
Location : S/W UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  Guest on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 7:02 pm

bluebell wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:
Andrew wrote:Is the revolting Judy still about these days......

Or did she earn enough from her Shill work to retire comfortably in the Caribbean for the rest of her days.

Or was Judy actually Kate......
I thought TJ was a certain Pam Gurney.



I feel really out of it because I don't 'twit'.      
If anyone can post twits of interest I would be very grateful.               Embarassed

You don't have to join Twitter to read the tweets, I read them but a lot of them are hard to follow as they're all in shortened language i.e. t is the.  However, if you read them for a while you get to know the meanings of the shortened words.

If you go into your search facility and type in Twitter #McCann it goes into the McCann twitter pages, or if you put in Twitter # followed by the name of the person you want to follow it should throw up the name of the person/group you typed in.

If you get a blue box on the front page which says enter your details just click on the X on the top right hand box and it will take you to the Twitter feed you want.

I hope that helps.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  bluebell on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 7:05 pm



Oh thank you so much DFM. I'll follow your instructions. Yes, it is a great help. flower


_________________
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure, and never simple.        Oscar Wilde
avatar
bluebell

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 99
Location : S/W UK

Back to top Go down

Re:Industrial scale trolling.

Post  costello on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 7:08 pm

Seems to me there was a faux pas here with the McCanns  or their little helpers (Government et al) in 2007. I remember watching a David Bowie documentary a few years ago where he was predicting how powerful the internet would be, and I am sure at the time it was recorded more than ten years ago. I still believe Social Media will be part of their downfall.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2293
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  Guest on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 7:39 pm

bluebell wrote:

Oh thank you so much DFM.   I'll follow your instructions.   Yes, it is a great help.                  flower


You're welcome. If you get stuck let me know.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  Andrew on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 6:58 am

If K and G realised how powerful social media could/would be back in 2007, then they would of confessed on the spot.

Imo etc.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 12841
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  Guest on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 8:41 am

costello wrote:Seems to me there was a faux pas here with the McCanns  or their little helpers (Government et al) in 2007. I remember watching a David Bowie documentary a few years ago where he was predicting how powerful the internet would be, and I am sure at the time it was recorded more than ten years ago. I still believe Social Media will be part of their downfall.


I think you're right. TM has been trying to curb the social media and the press and failed. The press only seems to be on their side because it is financially opportune. Bowie is a very intelligent person with a unique understanding of the smoke and mirrors of media.

As for industrial scale trolling read Textusa's 'New job opportunities' some two years back iirc. Fascinating stuff.




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  Andrew on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 10:47 am

Can you or anyone put a link for Textusa's new job opportunities.

Cheers.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 12841
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re:Industrial scale trolling.

Post  costello on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 11:05 am

Andrew wrote:Can you or anyone put a link for Textusa's new job opportunities.

Cheers.


Thanks Andrew, I was going to ask Tigger if she had a link. I have been trying to find it, but I am a bit busy right now.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2293
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  Guest on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 11:15 am

costello wrote:
Andrew wrote:Can you or anyone put a link for Textusa's new job opportunities.

Cheers.


Thanks Andrew, I was going to ask Tigger if she had a link. I have been trying to find it, but I am a bit busy right now.

Here's the link, I did a Google search -

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/new-career-opportunities.html

It's from 9th June 2012

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  Dee Coy on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 12:15 pm

A while back on here, someone posted an article about paid shills. (Apologies, I forget who - could've been Chirpy?)

There are some allegations that the article was a sham, but I found it interesting and plausible. Here is another link to it:

http://consciouslifenews.com/paid-internet-shill-shadowy-groups-manipulate-internet-opinion-debate/

_________________
Philip Larkin wrote:It stands plain as a wardrobe, what we know, Have always known, know that we can't escape, Yet can't accept.
avatar
Dee Coy

Posts : 2102
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Industrial scale trolling

Post  Andrew on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 12:31 pm

http://www.infowars.com/yes-there-are-paid-government-trolls-on-social-media-blogs-forums-and-websites/


If you Google 'paid shills' then all sorts of interesting stuff comes up.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 12841
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum