Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are these Smithman e-fit pictures the same man?

89% 89% 
[ 40 ]
4% 4% 
[ 2 ]
4% 4% 
[ 2 ]
2% 2% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 45

Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  Dee Coy on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 10:40 pm

It has been suggested in other quarters that the 2 e-fits that SY admit were compiled by "the Irish family" and are of the same person cannot be so as they look so different as to be two completely different people.

I claim they are of the same person:



If you hold a piece of paper over the bottom half of the pictures from the bottom of the nose downwards and just look at the top parts they are very similar indeed. It is really only the jawline that gives the impression of two different men - I believe this to be because if the right hand image the jawline is obscured because of the child's head or hair - the compiler has reproduced exactly what s/he saw and has created the jawline with a chunk out of it. This is why the man in the right hand image is "lopsided" - nobody has such a asymmetrical jawline as that, imo.

(Just a lighthearted poll to see if we can!)

Hee hee, now voted on my own poll Smile


Last edited by Dee Coy on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To confirm voted.)

_________________
Philip Larkin wrote:It stands plain as a wardrobe, what we know, Have always known, know that we can't escape, Yet can't accept.
avatar
Dee Coy

Posts : 2177
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  Dee Coy on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 10:42 pm

Blooming 'eck, it worked!

Poll part didn't appear in "Preview" post so didn't think it would work - but it was successful when you press "send". bounce

_________________
Philip Larkin wrote:It stands plain as a wardrobe, what we know, Have always known, know that we can't escape, Yet can't accept.
avatar
Dee Coy

Posts : 2177
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  Andrew on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 10:46 pm

Well done.

You need 2 further questions...

a) is that Gerry..

b) is Bennett not right in the head.

..
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  mabossa ritchie on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 10:50 pm

Andrew wrote:Well done.

You need 2 further questions...

a) is that Gerry..

b) is Bennett not right in the head.

..




I would vote for a and b .
avatar
mabossa ritchie

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  dogs don't lie on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 10:52 pm

Congrats, DeeCoy!
I've just cast my 1st ever vote on one hell of an amazing forum, yeah!

_________________
Fight for Madeleine x
avatar
dogs don't lie

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 42
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  Andrew on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 11:04 pm

mabossa ritchie wrote:
Andrew wrote:Well done.

You need 2 further questions...

a) is that Gerry..

b) is Bennett not right in the head.

..




I would vote for a and b .
Yes all in for a and b myself to be fair.

C) will the Mc's get arrested..
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  chirpyinsect on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 11:06 pm

Does anyone else find it significant that this poll has been going no time at all and already has 7 votes yet TB`s latest attempt at subterfuge has been around all day and only has 6.?

Make that 8

_________________
Everything I write is my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4637
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  Andrew on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 11:07 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Congrats, DeeCoy!
I've just cast my 1st ever vote on one hell of an amazing forum, yeah!
How did you do it. I tried and nothing as far as I can see


Agreed - great forum.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  dogs don't lie on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 11:11 pm

Andrew wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:Congrats, DeeCoy!
I've just cast my 1st ever vote on one hell of an amazing forum, yeah!
How did you do it. I tried and nothing as far as I can see


Agreed - great forum.

Confused.com?

_________________
Fight for Madeleine x
avatar
dogs don't lie

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 42
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  Andrew on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 11:15 pm

To vote... On the new poll. I tried but wouldn't do it for some reason. Might be my phone. Not sure.

Sorry x
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  dogs don't lie on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 11:18 pm

Press your choice and hit submit vote, could be your phone though scratch

_________________
Fight for Madeleine x
avatar
dogs don't lie

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 42
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  Inca on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 11:19 pm

I've voted, guess which one Very Happy
avatar
Inca

Posts : 234
Join date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  Mo on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 11:23 pm

Wow we are all thinking the same! I am sure between us we can crack this case! So glad I joined this forum - good night. Sleep
avatar
Mo

Posts : 856
Join date : 2015-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  TexMac on Fri 24 Apr 2015, 12:45 am

chirpyinsect wrote:Does anyone else find it significant that this poll has been going no time at all and already has 7 votes yet TB`s latest attempt at subterfuge has been around all day and only has 6.?

Make that 8


Now 16 (still vs 6!)
avatar
TexMac

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-10-17
Location : Dallas, Texas

Back to top Go down

poll

Post  womandotcom on Fri 24 Apr 2015, 12:59 am

TexMac wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:Does anyone else find it significant that this poll has been going no time at all and already has 7 votes yet TB`s latest attempt at subterfuge has been around all day and only has 6.?

Make that 8


Now 16 (still vs 6!)

make that `17
avatar
womandotcom

Posts : 23
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  Mimi on Fri 24 Apr 2015, 8:03 am

Blimey - you all agree with me Laughing

Its gone up to 21 overnight.

avatar
Mimi

Posts : 3395
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  Cristobell on Fri 24 Apr 2015, 8:23 am

mabossa ritchie wrote:
Andrew wrote:Well done.

You need 2 further questions...

a) is that Gerry..

b) is Bennett not right in the head.

..




I would vote for a and b .


LOL, me too Very Happy
avatar
Cristobell

Posts : 672
Join date : 2014-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  dogs don't lie on Fri 24 Apr 2015, 8:29 am

23 now, next door still 6 and 4 is for smithman being GM!

_________________
Fight for Madeleine x
avatar
dogs don't lie

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 42
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  Guest on Fri 24 Apr 2015, 8:29 am

I've not voted,but option 4 is an interesting one,not least because someone was on to Sky pretty damn quick,all opinion.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  AndyB on Fri 24 Apr 2015, 9:19 am

Sorry but they look like completely different people to me - the eyes, noses and jaw lines are all different, even if the one on the right is made symmetrical. The mouths are especially different.

The one on the left clearly has a look of GM but if you looked at the one on the right in isolation I don't think there's any way that you'd think it was GM. To me it looks more like Kevin Halligen (I don't think it is Halligen, just that it looks more like him than it does GM).
avatar
AndyB

Posts : 664
Join date : 2014-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  Poe on Fri 24 Apr 2015, 9:31 am

Good poll Dee Coy  Cool

25 votes now Very Happy

I've noticed a problem though. According to a different forum that I was once a member of, the poll should be laid out in the following format:

Question blah de blah blah?

1) Yes, you are absolutely correct.

2) I think you are correct.

3) I'm wrong.

4) I'm very wrong.

Giving us a spectrum of alternative answers is only going to allow us to state what we really think and then the blue ink ...no ...no ...not the blue ink ...NOT THE INK  affraid  *curls up in a ball whimpering*


Last edited by Poe on Fri 24 Apr 2015, 9:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Brain Fart)
avatar
Poe

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  Freedom on Fri 24 Apr 2015, 9:34 am

That reminds me of the standard of debate on JATYK2!

Yes BB1.

No BB1.

Three bags full BB1.
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 14496
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 102
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  Mimi on Fri 24 Apr 2015, 9:40 am

Poe wrote:Good poll Mimi  Cool

25 votes now Very Happy

I've noticed a problem though. According to a different forum that I was once a member of, the poll should be laid out in the following format:

Question blah de blah blah?

1) Yes, you are absolutely correct.

2) I think you are correct.

3) I'm wrong.

4) I'm very wrong.

Giving us a spectrum of alternative answers is only going to allow us to state what we really think and then the blue ink ...no ...no ...not the blue ink ...NOT THE INK  affraid  *curls up in a ball whimpering*

Ha ha very funny Laughing - but I didn`t create it - Dee Coy did Very Happy
avatar
Mimi

Posts : 3395
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  Poe on Fri 24 Apr 2015, 9:45 am

Mimi wrote:
Ha ha very funny   Laughing  - but I didn`t create it - Dee Coy did Very Happy

So she did.

I've corrected my post - sorry Dee Coy.
avatar
Poe

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  AndyB on Fri 24 Apr 2015, 9:48 am

Does anyone know when the efits were created?
avatar
AndyB

Posts : 664
Join date : 2014-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll! The Smithman e-fits

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum