MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insight Into How The Police and Crimewatch Work Together

5 posters

Go down

Insight Into How The Police and Crimewatch Work Together Empty Insight Into How The Police and Crimewatch Work Together

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 25 Apr 2015, 8:19 pm

Been reading this PDF and found it very interesting: http://library.college.police.uk/docs/J_Homicide_MII/J_Homicide_4.2.pdf

I know Crimewatch Oct '13 gets a lot of flak and reading the above gives me hope there is method in the madness.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Insight Into How The Police and Crimewatch Work Together Empty Re: Insight Into How The Police and Crimewatch Work Together

Post  Bubblewrapped Fri 31 Jul 2015, 11:28 am

From the link :

It wont c&p, so if you go down to 4.2 it states in the second paragraph that all participants are to be in the studio at 3pm....
So, do you think the McCanns would have been made aware 6 hours prior to airing, they would have been told about the "revelation" ?
It would certainly give them time to adjust any reactions for some 6 hours before going live.

Maybe PeterMac can help with this below Smile

If say, hundreds if not thousands of people phoned in giving the same name, what would happen with that information ?
What would be the point of phoning in giving a name, if that person appears to be un arrestable. If of course, many gave the same name....
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Insight Into How The Police and Crimewatch Work Together Empty Re: Insight Into How The Police and Crimewatch Work Together

Post  Cristobell Fri 31 Jul 2015, 12:05 pm

I would imagine 99% of those 2000+ calls after Crimewatch, were saying 'behind you Andy'.

I wonder if a certain person will re-appear if you say 'Smithman' 3 times Cool
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Fri 31 Jul 2015, 12:39 pm

Cristobell wrote:I would imagine 99% of those 2000+ calls after Crimewatch, were saying 'behind you Andy'.  

I wonder if a certain person will re-appear if you say 'Smithman' 3 times Cool

I would have said about 99.9%, Deadeye got so fed up with the same name, he blinked and told CW to hang up before the final .01% could finish their sentence.... Laughing
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 31 Jul 2015, 12:47 pm

Let's not tempt fate please Cristobell!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Insight Into How The Police and Crimewatch Work Together Empty Re:Insight Into How The Police and Crimewatch work Together.

Post  costello Fri 31 Jul 2015, 1:04 pm

I can't work out if the McCanns were genuinely shocked/terrified looking or was this part of the script?
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down