Russell Brand ditches his anti-voting stance to urge vote against Clarence Mitchell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Russell Brand ditches his anti-voting stance to urge vote against Clarence Mitchell

Post  candyfloss on Thu 30 Apr 2015, 7:22 pm

Lord Laffin @em ‏@veniviedivici · 11 mins11 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton Russell Brand ditches his anti-voting stance to urge vote against Clarence Mitchell http://ind.pn/1EvslC8 #Brighton #McCann

Russell Brand drops his anti-voting stance and says people should vote for Caroline Lucas of the Green Party

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/russell-brand-drops-hisantivoting-stance-and-says-people-should-vote-to-reelect-caroline-lucas-of-the-green-party-10216475.html

Not going well for Clarence Very Happy

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re:Russell Brand ditches his anti-voting stance to urge vote against Clarence Mitchell

Post  costello on Thu 30 Apr 2015, 8:10 pm

I never had much time for Russell Brand before, but I could be persuaded to change my mind now.
costello

Back to top Go down

Re: Russell Brand ditches his anti-voting stance to urge vote against Clarence Mitchell

Post  Andrew on Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:42 pm

Bit of a pratt is Russ but he's the sort of outspoken chap who could shout out about the Madeleine Mccann farce and hope he does. Although by all accounts he's been told not to.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Re: Russell Brand ditches his anti-voting stance to urge vote against Clarence Mitchell

Post  Mimi on Fri 01 May 2015, 1:32 am

I agree with a lot he says - his mind is so quick and full of knowledge - but then that`s mania for you - they`re often super clever. Trouble is nobody else can keep up with them.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top