MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

+20
Popcorn
TexMac
kylie
costello
poppyfox
Châtelaine
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
Antonia
bellisa
Poppy
chris
chirpyinsect
dantezebu
Mimi
dogs don't lie
Andrew
PeterMac
Freedom
candyfloss
24 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 6 Empty Re: Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

Post  candyfloss Sat 13 Jun 2015, 12:02 am

Andrew wrote:They will all be hungover and fast asleep by the time it starts looking at that.

Not sure about JMc. 

Can't see him riding 500 meters for a start.

lol!

Must say it does look like him to me.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 6 Empty Re: Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 13 Jun 2015, 12:03 am

This case has made me suspicious about everything. The word "minder" comes to mind.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  kylie Sat 13 Jun 2015, 12:17 am

She dont look very depressed there does she,her Daughter is missing and she sits there grinning just before taking part in a ride for missing people.

That woman really disgusts me.She should be in Portugal not Scotland,she wont find Madeleine there.
kylie
kylie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sat 13 Jun 2015, 12:20 am

Sorry for being dense, but who is JMc?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 13 Jun 2015, 12:22 am

That whole photo is disgusting really.

So none of those people in the pic have read any Pj files and had any suspicions.. 

Kate clearly just got the round in.

What a load of nonsense. 

As Kylie said - never seen K look so happy. 

Evil.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 13 Jun 2015, 12:25 am

Dee Coy wrote:Sorry for being dense, but who is JMc?
John Mccann.

The muppet who gave up is job to concentrate on the search/fund codswallop. 

Deleted we don't know that - not a fact therefore libellous
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 13 Jun 2015, 12:26 am

Andrew wrote:They will all be hungover and fast asleep by the time it starts looking at that.

Not sure about JMc. 

Can't see him riding 500 meters for a start.

Actually reading the Tweet and it says: "riders try on their jerseys while carb- loading for the start tomorrow".

Maybe he is fitter than he looks!? 90 mile a day average has got to be tough though.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sat 13 Jun 2015, 12:29 am

Andrew wrote:
John Mccann.

The uncle who delightfully profited from the demise of Madeleine.

Thank you, Andrew. Another family member still backing the original outputs, then.

Wonder what he's done for a living since then, after giving up his job?

Back to top Go down

Post  kylie Sat 13 Jun 2015, 12:38 am

Andrew wrote:That whole photo is disgusting really.

So none of those people in the pic have read any Pj files and had any suspicions.. 

Kate clearly just got the round in.

What a load of nonsense. 

As Kylie said - never seen K look so happy. 

Evil.

Hope Goncalo Amaral see's this photo then he can show the appeal judge how much he has "ruined" her life.
kylie
kylie

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 13 Jun 2015, 12:41 am

Dee Coy wrote:
Andrew wrote:
John Mccann.

Thank you, Andrew. Another family member still backing the original outputs, then.

Not sure although I gather eventually he did go back to work. 

Few squillion in the fund from its hey day to share and distribute accordingly. 

Piece of the pie and all that.

Last edited by Freedom on Sat 13 Jun 2015, 8:35 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : To clear the guff)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  kylie Sat 13 Jun 2015, 12:51 am

That dont look like a cheap place that they are at it's probably the hotel near the Scottish Parliament (very costly) The Parliament is opposite the starting point,cant see them staying in a cheapo guest house.
kylie
kylie

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 13 Jun 2015, 8:12 am

Dee Coy wrote:
Andrew wrote:
John Mccann.

He is working in pharma. His current FB profile states he is employed by Bayer since 2011. Prior to that he was with Astra Zeneca since 2002 to 2011. No mention of a sabbatical or break in employment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 13 Jun 2015, 8:21 am

It may be a misunderstanding that he left his job. His LinkedIn profile doesn't confirm this either.

https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/john-mccann/11/589/304

My first thought was that was him in the photo but now I don't think it is.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sat 13 Jun 2015, 8:47 am

I'm convinced though it is John McCann.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 13 Jun 2015, 8:48 am

Châtelaine wrote:I'm convinced though it is John McCann.

It does look like him, I thought he did do a lot of cycling, I'm sure I have read it somewhere...... I am probably wrong as usual though Smile

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 13 Jun 2015, 11:01 am

A member here has kindly sent me this from the Sun this morning......

Kate says thanks to Sun over lost kids.

By ANTONELLA LAZZERI.

Kate McCann has thanked Sun readers after revealing that ten missing children have been found thanks to The Big Tweet. Kate whose daughter Madeleine disappeared eight years ago, launched this year's initiative in The Sun last month. She called the success "absolutely wonderful". The 47 -year-old asked people to retweet appeals sent out by charity Missing People in a bit to trace vanished kids. Three youngsters were found on the first day and seven more later. Speaking on the eve of a five-day Edinburgh to London cycle ride, Kate said "It really shows how much the public can help, I want to thank everyone who joined in and ask them to keep helping". Kate of Rothley Leics, hopes to raise £10,000 with 20 other cyclists for Missing People.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 13 Jun 2015, 11:20 am

Really does look like JMcC, sure, family could probably be the last to think anything bad openly, IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 13 Jun 2015, 11:22 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Sat 13 Jun 2015, 5:21 pm

candyfloss wrote:A member here has kindly sent me this from the Sun this morning......

By ANTONELLA LAZZERI.

Kate McCann has thanked Sun readers after revealing that ten missing children have been found thanks to The Big Tweet. Kate whose daughter Madeleine disappeared eight years ago, launched this year's initiative in The Sun last month. She called the success "absolutely wonderful". The 47 -year-old asked people to retweet appeals sent out by charity Missing People in a bit to trace vanished kids. Three youngsters were found on the first day and seven more later. Speaking on the eve of a five-day Edinburgh to London cycle ride, Kate said "It really shows how much the public can help, I want to thank everyone who joined in and ask them to keep helping". Kate of Rothley Leics, hopes to raise £10,000 with 20 other cyclists for Missing People.

Presumably the journalist confirmed independently that these young people had actually been "found" in this way, rather than just regurgitated a press release promoting the charity? If this tweeting lark is so effective at finding missing youngsters, it makes you wonder why they don't do it all the time and bring more people home.
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 13 Jun 2015, 5:51 pm

Popcorn wrote:
candyfloss wrote:A member here has kindly sent me this from the Sun this morning......

By ANTONELLA LAZZERI.

Presumably the journalist confirmed independently that these young people had actually been "found" in this way, rather than just regurgitated a press release promoting the charity? If this tweeting lark is so effective at finding missing youngsters, it makes you wonder why they don't do it all the time and bring more people home.

It doesn't actually say whether these "kids" came forward on their own after having received a message on their mobiles that their families were worried about them, or whether it was because MP found them for some reason.  I would imagine it was the former, not the latter.  In all honesty I can't see, as so many people have mentioned, what the Missing Person charity actually does.

I remember watching a programme some years ago about missing people, Lorraine Kelly was the spokesperson.  I didn't take much notice of it at that time but I remember it was the police who did all the work, knocking on doors looking for people, asking questions from door to door about missing people, I know they took some young people home on numerous occasions and sat and talked through their worries with their families in their homes.

It would be an eye opener to actually have a list of what the Missing People charity do or have done, say over the past 5 years.  Who they have actually found, who they have actually reunited with their families, how many years those people have been missing since they've been found by the Missing People charity.  I can't see that ever happening, although they are happy for Kate McCann to be sponsored by well wishers, except those wellwishers probably have no idea that  most of the money donated goes into the staff costs of MP and very little goes on actually looking for missing people.

The money being spent on the cycle event must be exorbitant, when you include over night stays, meals, etc.  It would surely be more than any money raised from the actual cyclists' sponsored funds.

Back to top Go down

Post  kylie Sat 13 Jun 2015, 6:23 pm

The race will no doubt be on the Scottish news at 6 50pm,i will watch it to see if it feature's.

It's on Freesat channel 960 at 6 50 pm.
Dont know channel number on Sky.
kylie
kylie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 13 Jun 2015, 6:44 pm

BBC News Edinburgh and East wrote:
The mother of Madeleine McCann has embarked on a 500-mile (800km) charity bike ride to raise funds to support families with a missing loved one.

Kate McCann set off from Edinburgh on Saturday morning with about 20 other cyclists.

The five-day challenge is in aid of the Missing People charity.

It will pass through Newcastle, York, Nottingham and Northampton before crossing the finish line in London on Wednesday.

Mrs McCann is an ambassador for Missing People and last year launched Child Rescue Alert, which has seen more than 250,000 people sign up to receive alerts when a child is feared to have been abducted.

Her daughter Madeleine was three when she went missing from the family's holiday apartment in Portugal's Algarve on 3 May 2007.

The case has become one of the most famous missing persons cases of all time.

Mrs McCann said: "The night that our little girl was taken from her bed, we mistakenly presumed that an alert would have gone out immediately to the public to get as many eyes and ears involved in the search as possible.

"But no such system existed to get a message out into the public domain quickly and recruit help.

"Although a simple idea, Child Rescue Alert is a potentially life-saving system, the success of which is reliant on us, as members of the public, to sign up to receive free alerts when a child goes missing.

Mrs McCann launched the child rescue alert scheme with the mother of murdered schoolgirl April Jones last year.

The scheme is designed to use social media, text messages, email and digital billboards across the UK in addition to traditional broadcast media to issue alerts.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-33121560

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 13 Jun 2015, 9:10 pm

Any body who thinks KM is in the sights of OG need's to wake up and smell the coffee.

Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 6 Z2u85

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 13 Jun 2015, 9:15 pm

Maybe she is but just doesn't know it yet,
If I was in her shoes (which I would never be) I'd be more concerned of what the PJ are at in silence.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 13 Jun 2015, 9:18 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Maybe she is but just doesn't know it yet,
If I was in her shoes (which I would never be) I'd be more concerned of what the PJ are at in silence.
IMO

The PJ have been in silence ever since the release of the files,nothing to fear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next