MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dossier 'trolls' will not be prosecuted - Martin Brunt/Sky news

+10
chirpyinsect
chris
Poppy
PeterMac
AndyB
dogs don't lie
Chop Suey on Toast
Freedom
chrissie
candyfloss
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dossier 'trolls' will not be prosecuted - Martin Brunt/Sky news - Page 2 Empty Re: Dossier 'trolls' will not be prosecuted - Martin Brunt/Sky news

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2015 12:49 pm

susible wrote:
Well I think we all have deduced that Martin Brunt is one of the slimiest, dishonest and dishonourable of people, so I think we can ignore his dramatic proclamation that the Mc's received death threats on twitter and forums, because like I have said, I have never personally seen these death threats..yes, lots of angry people, no death threats

Your problem, Susible, is that you are working with facts, drawn from direct experience. Unfortunately anybody who gets their world view from Sky news (or the rest of the MSM) will now believe the complete opposite to be the truth. The MSM have moved heaven and earth this week to make Joe Public believe that the McCanns are the victims of a multi-faceted and sustained campaign to portray them as something that they are not - to wit, implicated in the disappearance of their own daughter. And that those who seek to doubt them are evil, dangerous but above all wrong. We would all do well to wonder exactly why this is.

Back to top Go down

Dossier 'trolls' will not be prosecuted - Martin Brunt/Sky news - Page 2 Empty Re: Dossier 'trolls' will not be prosecuted - Martin Brunt/Sky news

Post  AndyB Fri May 01, 2015 12:53 pm

Chop Suey on Toast wrote:
candyfloss wrote:"CPS have decided that none of the postings is a breach of the Harassment Act, Malicious Comms Act or the Telecommunications Act"
Well, death threats do breach such legislation, so something doesn't add up here
Technically (and perhaps pedantically) they don't. Threatening to kill is covered by the Offences Against the Person Act, which the CPS didn't mention
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Fri May 01, 2015 12:54 pm

Of course if they had prosecuted, they would have had to take notice of Philomena's Dossier of death, handed to the Met - who refused to do anything about it, and then to Sky, who did act through the egregious Brunt, and who brought about the death of Brenda Leyland.
And that would have focussed attention on the activities of Philomena and perhaps of her dear husband, Quicksand Tony, and opened yet another can of works.
So I would guess that everyone is secretly very happy with this result !
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Fri May 01, 2015 12:57 pm

Now that police have decided to take no action on these "trolls" Brunt should have no problem publishing these petrol,matches.gun etc comments It would give him a bit of credibility back.... or maybe not.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2015 12:58 pm

Imo all part of the spin resulting from the 'Great Victory' - this is the follow-up to fool people with perfectly legal questions to shut up or otherwise - this time you were Lucky! We did not prosecute, but next time there will be a big nasty policeman to put you in prison for saying anything at all that TM does not like. SKY has spoken!  Yeah right - so when exactly is the Thought Police coming round?

No doubt a few more such headlines can be expected.

Back to top Go down

Post  chris Fri May 01, 2015 1:04 pm

Have brunt and sky got away with their trolling of Brenda, which in my opinion pushed her to commit suicide.
chris
chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Just wondering are they expecting public outrage about this. Will all the celebrity cronies come out in support until something is done , it will give the Mccanns more credibility if that is the case . Is it planned ? I hope not but time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri May 01, 2015 1:16 pm

Wonder what the outcome of the "pros" will be if anything?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Jims none too happy.

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE 2h2 hours ago

A good day for #Trolls a bad day for #Policing & a worse day for #Victims
Lots of questions for @leicspolice & @cpsuk
http://news.sky.com/story/1475870/mccann-trolls-will-not-be-prosecuted

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri May 01, 2015 1:40 pm

caricature wrote:Jims none too happy.

Hahaha, I posted nearly the same words on previous page caricature...

candyfloss wrote:Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE · 52m52 minutes ago

Jim not happy!!

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2015 1:41 pm

Sorry,should have looked,delete if you wish.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri May 01, 2015 1:42 pm

Seicento wrote:
susible wrote:
Well I think we all have deduced that Martin Brunt is one of the slimiest, dishonest and dishonourable of people, so I think we can ignore his dramatic proclamation that the Mc's received death threats on twitter and forums, because like I have said, I have never personally seen these death threats..yes, lots of angry people, no death threats

Your problem, Susible, is that you are working with facts, drawn from direct experience. Unfortunately anybody who gets their world view from Sky news (or the rest of the MSM) will now believe the complete opposite to be the truth. The MSM have moved heaven and earth this week to make Joe Public believe that the McCanns are the victims of a multi-faceted and sustained campaign to portray them as something that they are not - to wit, implicated in the disappearance of their own daughter. And that those who seek to doubt them are evil, dangerous but above all wrong. We would all do well to wonder exactly why this is.

I can see what the game is here and agree with those who think they couldn`t arrest anyone on the so-called anti side without doing the same on the pro side. However we have not actually heard what the outcome is yet of that investigation. What baffles me is that there can`t be many people left in the UK or Portugal who believe the spin and lies that have been put about by that pink slimeball on behalf of his paymasters, so who is going to be swayed by this guff?

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri May 01, 2015 1:42 pm

caricature wrote:Sorry,should have looked,delete if you wish.

No not at all the more the merrier Very Happy

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2015 1:55 pm

Is this backfiring on TM,the verdict brings it even more into the spotlight,the decision by LP not to bring prosecutions is not going down well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2015 2:18 pm

caricature wrote:Jims none too happy.

Some one got back to Jim.

Zora
‏@real_zm_

Lol, Jim. Does it hurt that much?@JimGamble_INEQE #mccann #whatadifferenceacoupleofdaysmakes

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri May 01, 2015 2:19 pm

I find this curious because we know people on Twitter have got 16 weeks in prison for "sick jokes" before even though comedians make a good living of such.

Not that I agree with a lot of the prosecutions. The double standards/inconsistency does annoy me though.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri May 01, 2015 2:50 pm

Oh bless, Jerry has just woken up and got the news Laughing ............

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton · 54 secs54 seconds ago
Police to take no action against dozens of Twitter users accused of trolling Madeleine #McCann parents, @leicspolice announce

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2015 6:16 pm

Brunt on the news said those dismayed by the decision would not come and speak publicly [ no shit Shelrock]

There was a Daily Telegraph editor, Emma Barnett, speaking about trolling in general and then ref this particular case , saying there had been threats of lynching and of identifying children.

Whose children? It can only mean surely that these alleged trolls threatened to i.d. children of McCann supporters, I can say with near certainty that I never read anything like that on twitter.

bb1 is going to burst a blood vessel if she doesn't calm down. OMG IT'S WORSE THAN WE THOUGHT, THE POLICE DIDN'T EVEN SPEAK TO ANY HATER TROLLS !!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri May 01, 2015 6:40 pm

I have heard stories of threats made to children of McCann doubters - and pictures of them put on social media sites - but not supporters.

How dashing you look, Russian Doll. I would expect you to look very frazzled after a visit to JATYK2.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Fri May 01, 2015 6:56 pm

So either they have something but for reasons unknown have decided not to prosecute.....or they have nothing..in which case where does that leave pros who did abusively tweet Brenda?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm

I was indeed frazzled and rather dirty after my visit to the coven, but I could not resist a peep as I knew that they would be going nuts ...or apeshit if I can be less ladylike now that I am no longer a Russian royal.

I showered and changed out of my Grand Duchess dress into a more traditional one.  Glad you like it.  Smile

I am also feeling better now I am no longer about a hundred years old. And deceased.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2015 7:16 pm

Bampots wrote:So either they have something but for reasons unknown have decided not to prosecute.....or they have nothing..in which case where does that leave pros who did abusively tweet Brenda?

Up shit creek hopefully. Dear Lord, I am suddenly as common as muck. Should I become royal again and be a lady?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2015 8:20 pm

Freedom wrote:I have heard stories of threats made to children of McCann doubters - and pictures of them put on social media sites - but not supporters.

How dashing you look, Russian Doll. I would expect you to look very frazzled after a visit to JATYK2.
I could give you one from first hand experience.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2015 8:21 pm

No, you look gorgeous and Seicento would be so disappointed, it would not be fair. Cheers me up too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Fri May 01, 2015 10:28 pm

Yep.. You are magnificent RD,the pose and outfit seem apt for the next part of this epic tale!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next