MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McParents miss 8th anniversary

+10
chris
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
dogs don't lie
PeterMac
Dee Coy
candyfloss
Cristobell
Freedom
Andrew
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

McParents miss 8th anniversary  - Page 2 Empty Re: McParents miss 8th anniversary

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 04 May 2015, 4:58 pm

Is the 13th June a mistake?

Back to top Go down

McParents miss 8th anniversary  - Page 2 Empty Re: McParents miss 8th anniversary

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 04 May 2015, 4:59 pm

I see now Freedom. Not sure why the 5 days is even in that sentence.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  chris Mon 04 May 2015, 5:14 pm

caricature wrote:This little gem is on twitter,its about the bike ride.

Petronella Lazerelli
‏@PetsyLz

@1matthewwright1 Fiona's doing hers "in memory of" Madeleine #mccann. I always thought that was for ppl who are DEAD.
McParents miss 8th anniversary  - Page 2 21eruqq
   Retweet
   Favourites
   Isabelle McFadden
   Teddy

8:37 am - 4 May 2015

Teddy ‏@TeddyShepherd 1m1 minute ago

@PetsyLz @1matthewwright1 Whoops! A little foxes pass there Fifi. #McCann
   0 retweets 0 favourites

Isabelle McFadden ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL 46s46 seconds ago

@PetsyLz @1matthewwright1 yes indeed.
0 retweets 0 favourites

That might be the first truth word that Fiona has ever spoken
chris
chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 04 May 2015, 5:15 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 04 May 2015, 5:17 pm

Look at the event line above, in memory

Back to top Go down

Post  marina Mon 04 May 2015, 5:26 pm

I wonder if she asked Dr Gaspar to sponsor her!
marina
marina

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 04 May 2015, 5:40 pm

[quote="chris"]
caricature wrote:This little gem is on twitter,its about the bike ride.

Petronella Lazerelli
‏@PetsyLz

@1matthewwright1 Fiona's doing hers "in memory of" Madeleine #mccann. I always thought that was for ppl who are DEAD.
McParents miss 8th anniversary  - Page 2 21eruqq
   Retweet
   Favourites
   Isabelle McFadden
   Teddy

8:37 am - 4 May 2015

Teddy ‏@TeddyShepherd 1m1 minute ago

@PetsyLz @1matthewwright1 Whoops! A little foxes pass there Fifi. #McCann
   0 retweets 0 favourites

Isabelle McFadden ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL 46s46 seconds ago

@PetsyLz @1matthewwright1 yes indeed.
0 retweets 0 favourites

That might be the first truth word that Fiona has ever spoken[/quote]

Oh, Fiona, Fiona, it's that darn "brain leak" again isn't it? How many more years are you going to have to endure thinking about every word you say in public then forgetting sometimes that you've just spoken in public and told the whole world what really happened to Madeleine.

It's your misery, not ours, not the McCanns, yours - think about it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 04 May 2015, 5:50 pm

https://www.justgiving.com/fiona-webster2/

Not heard her using the name Webster before.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 04 May 2015, 6:45 pm

Freedom wrote:https://www.justgiving.com/fiona-webster2/

Good to see that she's trying to raise the minimum required to cover the costs of the jaunt.

I'm expecting to see a lot of pro McCann publicity when this apparently noble crusade has to be abandoned due to the hostility encountered en route.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 04 May 2015, 6:51 pm

Seicento wrote:

Good to see that she's trying to raise the minimum required to cover the costs of the jaunt.

I'm expecting to see a lot of pro McCann publicity when this apparently noble crusade has to be abandoned due to the hostility encountered en route.
They will be planning the headlines for it now.

Don't think either of them have got any intention of getting on a bike.

Another agenda in place for TM to use the troll word, try and gain some sympathy with it and of course make money from doing absolutely squat.

Again.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 04 May 2015, 7:28 pm

At least 500 miles, cycling 100 miles a day.  I doubt it will be on the motorways so back roads with hills etc.   Is it possible in 5 days  ???

A friend did John O'Groats to Land's End (longer I admit), but that was really hard doing it in 2 weeks, and he is an avid cyclist.

Why do it ??   Why advertise it ??   Who will take care of the twins while their parents are away ??   Why not just donate the money,

what is the purpose ??

Excuse my thoughts everyone.   I am just in despair at the publicity they keep attempting.   All asinine thoughts I admit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Tue 05 May 2015, 8:45 am

Seicento wrote:

Either that, or Kate develops a mysterious achilles tendon injury.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Tue 05 May 2015, 1:29 pm

Poe wrote:
Seicento wrote:
Or gets her ankle bitten by a dog
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 05 May 2015, 1:39 pm

bluebell wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Seicento wrote:

They will be planning the headlines for it now.

Don't think either of them have got any intention of getting on a bike.

Another agenda in place for TM to use the troll word, try and gain some sympathy with it and of course make money from doing abso squ

Again.

At least 500 miles, cycling 100 miles a day.  I doubt it will be on the motorways so back roads with hills etc.   Is it possible in 5 days  ???

A friend did John O'Groats to Land's End (longer I admit), but that was really hard doing it in 2 weeks, and he is an avid cyclist.

Why do it ??   Why advertise it ??   Who will take care of the twins while their parents are away ??   Why not just donate the money,

what is the purpose ??
Excuse my thoughts everyone.   I am just in despair at the publicity they keep attempting.   All asinine thoughts I admit.    

Most likely it's to cleanse their own souls to try and forgive themselves for what they've done and to hoodwink the people (yet again) in giving an illusion of what caring, decent human beings they are, when in fact the harder they try the more people distrust and dislike them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Tue 05 May 2015, 1:50 pm

*** MISSED PHOTO OPPORTUNITY ALERT ***

The fragrant one could have taken a short break from mopping the brow of her invalided father to be photographed slipping into a local church to pray for the dea abduct missing little girl.

Slipped up there Clarence!

Actually, lets see if they are desperate enough to claim that's what she was doing when she was spotted cycling round Liverpool.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 05 May 2015, 1:57 pm

PeterMac wrote:
Poe wrote:
Seicento wrote:
Or gets her ankle bitten by a dog

The bike will go missing from Rothley Towers.

Now, did they leave the back door open or locked.

Was the window jemmied open. Did the door slam. Gusts of wind.... Curtains blowing. Red herring...... Errr....

Doesn't really matter. They won't search for it. Non functioning and all that.

Bring in the dogs. No course not. Scrap that - incredibly unreliable.

I'm sure they took a few pics of it to show everyone. Nope - ok, will make some up then.

Bicycle fund in place.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Tue 05 May 2015, 2:05 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
bluebell wrote:

what is the purpose ??

Most likely it's to cleanse their own souls to try and forgive themselves for what they've done and to hoodwink the people (yet again) in giving an illusion of what caring, decent human beings they are, when in fact the harder they try the more people distrust and dislike them.

A cycling holiday, with pals, away from the kids, expenses paid, lots of free publicity and, oh yes, raising money for charity. As this is a bunch of fitness fanatics doing what they enjoy, it isn't as impressive as it's supposed to sound ...now if Auntie Phil were taking part Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Tue 05 May 2015, 2:08 pm

@ Andrew,

You forgot that the abducted bicycles will be treated like Raleigh Choppers by a swarthy band of cycling fanatics in their lair somewhere in the lawless hills near Leicester Shocked
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 05 May 2015, 2:11 pm

marina wrote:

I wonder if she asked Dr Gaspar to sponsor her!

That's a wicked comment marina, shame on you.   Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 05 May 2015, 4:06 pm

There's every possibility that the Newcastle-York stage will pass within a gnat's whisker of my house.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Tue 05 May 2015, 4:54 pm

Poe wrote:@ Andrew,

You forgot that the abducted bicycles will be treated like Raleigh Choppers by a swarthy band of cycling fanatics in their lair somewhere in the lawless hills near Leicester Shocked  

The pro active McCann family, probably have a database of donors with mail merge begging/reminder letters to be sent out on a regular basis, who would want to be on their Christmas card list eh, they are always raising money for something.
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

McParents miss 8th anniversary  - Page 2 Empty Re: McParents miss 8th anniversary.

Post  costello Tue 05 May 2015, 6:41 pm

Seicento wrote:There's every possibility that the Newcastle-York stage will pass within a gnat's whisker of my house.

If you decide to go by the roadside, be sure to take a few cans of wasp repellent.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2