MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Ruling by Portugal court -Text messages and calls “can now be submitted in court as evidence” - Portugal Resident - 21/05/15

+7
TheTruthWillOut
kylie
Poppy
Châtelaine
dogs don't lie
costello
Andrew
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Historic Ruling by Portugal court -Text messages and calls “can now be submitted in court as evidence” -  Portugal Resident - 21/05/15 - Page 3 Empty Re: Historic Ruling by Portugal court -Text messages and calls “can now be submitted in court as evidence” - Portugal Resident - 21/05/15

Post  Andrew Fri 22 May 2015, 9:52 pm

There will be progression caricature. 

All happening. Rightfully so and for the right reasons. 

Truth and justice for Madeleine. The least she deserves.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Historic Ruling by Portugal court -Text messages and calls “can now be submitted in court as evidence” -  Portugal Resident - 21/05/15 - Page 3 Empty Re: Historic Ruling by Portugal court -Text messages and calls “can now be submitted in court as evidence” - Portugal Resident - 21/05/15

Post  Guest Fri 22 May 2015, 10:09 pm

One but can hope Andrew,but timing will have nothing to do with it,imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 22 May 2015, 10:32 pm

I know.. 

Timing - in fact what I was about to write,. I forgot and off to bed.

All will click into place.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Fri 22 May 2015, 10:35 pm

Surely the PJ could have asked the Met or LP to obtain a warrant and look through phones,even tho they could not?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Fri 22 May 2015, 10:53 pm

So when the pink ponce said the duo will spend £1 million on the search,what he should have said was we were aware this ruling was going to be passed and we are now going to have to spend £1million trying to get the ruling overturned with the help of carter ruck and it's going to cost at least a Million,cos  Kate and Gerry  and their pals didn't have watches or mobiles the night Margaret went missing.Chickens coming home to roost springs to mind.

Last edited by Poppy on Fri 22 May 2015, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  kylie Fri 22 May 2015, 10:58 pm

Maybe the PJ did'nt trust the British Police to do the job properly.
kylie
kylie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 22 May 2015, 11:04 pm

From what`s been said by BHH, I wonder if the partnership between the PJ and SY has improved because of Nicola Wall. Redwood seemed a cold fish, rather robotic and IMO difficult to get along with.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 22 May 2015, 11:15 pm

Mimi wrote:From what`s been said by BHH, I wonder if the partnership between the PJ and SY has improved because of Nicola Wall.  Redwood seemed a cold fish, rather robotic and IMO difficult to get along with.

It has probably been posted a long time ago but I hadn't read this Vogue article about SY's female detectives including Nicola Wall: http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2013/04/04/may-2013-vogue-true-crime

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 22 May 2015, 11:25 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Mimi wrote:From what`s been said by BHH, I wonder if the partnership between the PJ and SY has improved because of Nicola Wall.  Redwood seemed a cold fish, rather robotic and IMO difficult to get along with.

It has probably been posted a long time ago but I hadn't read this Vogue article about SY's female detectives including Nicola Wall: http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2013/04/04/may-2013-vogue-true-crime

I don`t think it`s ever been posted here TTWO, but I posted it over yonder when I was there. It caused mayhem over there, the usuals deriding her for doing such an article, for wearing makeup and using nail varnish, letting her hair hang loose and goodness knows what else.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 22 May 2015, 11:41 pm

Mayhem? Why?

I'm glad now I missed it because I probably would have gone ballistic (for me) over that.

I think it is a great insight into how they operate.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 22 May 2015, 11:48 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Mayhem? Why?

I'm glad now I missed it because I probably would have gone ballistic (for me) over that.

I think it is a great insight into how they operate.

The thread must still be there. But you`ll find it was the usuals slagging her off. I don`t belong anymore so can`t find it for you.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 22 May 2015, 11:56 pm

Found it Mimi. Don't know how I missed it. Suspect
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 23 May 2015, 12:02 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Found it Mimi. Don't know how I missed it. Suspect

Jolly good. I also put a pic of her with the author P. D. James. This one :-

Historic Ruling by Portugal court -Text messages and calls “can now be submitted in court as evidence” -  Portugal Resident - 21/05/15 - Page 3 SPL-PD-JAMES-09

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 23 May 2015, 12:56 am

Been through the early pages of that thread and see the usual couple of suspects which encouraged a couple of weaker ones to join in, a possible 'troll' and a partridge in a pear tree.

And bless him, PeterMac had his blinkers on throughout! lol! I bet he hates it when the mean girls get going.

Lucky for me, I didn't post in that thread until February and missed it all.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Sat 23 May 2015, 9:23 am

Mimi wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I agree. IIRC PJ had phone information, but were not allowed to use it without court allowance.
The times they are a changing ...

According to this, the PJ weren`t allowed access.

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic10689.html

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find that SY had records of all the calls, contents of the texts etc. at the time but there's also a possibility that they now have the details from newspapers' phone hacking recordings. Not that the McCanns were ever hacked no no no no no Razz

Speculating here - If SY had the phone records back in 2007, despite having already seen them, the PJ would still have had to obtain permission to formally access them to use within the investigation. With the dogs and the dna, the phone information would have provided enough evidence to charge the McCanns but the PJ are told that they cannot use the phone records then the dna is fudged so they are left with the dogs' evidence - which to their intense frustration is not enough to charge anyone.

Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3