In answer to the question: When can I see your Madeleine #McCann documentary? - Sonia Poulton

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In answer to the question: When can I see your Madeleine #McCann documentary? - Sonia Poulton

Post  Guest on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 3:41 pm

What would be more important and of significant is if DCI Wall were to produce a report.

Back to top Go down

Re: In answer to the question: When can I see your Madeleine #McCann documentary? - Sonia Poulton

Post  Andrew on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 4:01 pm

caricature wrote:What would be more important and of significant is if DCI Wall were to produce a report.

Yep - I agree with that.

Something, anything... an update courtesy of the taxpayer if nothing else.

Would just like confirmation she can actually speak for starters... and that she still exists.

Iv'e personally given up on the Sonia stuff. I'm not going to slate her or anything like the other place.

Just not going to get my hopes up on promises of treats, trailers, revelations and the like, when nothing comes to fruition.

Just disappointed with it all but sincerely hope she delivers what she said she would.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 4:02 pm

Only Wall and associates can deleiver,is there still an ongoing OG investigation?

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 4:07 pm

Andrew wrote:
caricature wrote:What would be more important and of significant is if DCI Wall were to produce a report.

Yep - I agree with that.

Would just like confirmation she can actually speak for starters... and that she still exists.

Iv'e personally given up on the Sonia stuff. I'm not going to slate her or anything like the other place.

Just not going to get my hopes up on promises of treats, trailers, revelations and the like, when nothing comes to fruition.

Just disappointed with it all but sincerely hope she delivers what she said she would.

Well it's still seems to be going ahead, - I will still wait patiently.  She tweeted this a couple of days after the other tweet........

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton · Jul 23
@topbat2007 I don't know enough about MS & been committed to McCann documentary & researching & assisting #BrianPead

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 4:35 pm

@caricature - Yes there is and that's why half of me wants her to keep shtum as not to cause any interference that could potentially jeopardize any future trials etc.

@candyfloss - It's the dangling of the carrot that is frustrating folk (well me). So the other half of me wants her to back up what she actually says without all this teasing playground stuff.

Just my opinion on it.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 4:41 pm

Perhaps my light hearted reply bringing up the time left came across as me calling it BS Embarassed
I am willing to give her as much time as is needed...

I must do my signature sooner rather than later.... Laughing
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 4:48 pm

I have often thought that just maybe any of us posters could do damage in what we say ,it would be so awfull if that became the case,as for the twins ,we all would say same thing .please do not say anything to harm these little ones joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Re:In answer to the question:When can I see your Madeleine #McCann documentary-Sonia Poulton.

Post  costello on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 5:25 pm

joyce1938 wrote:I have often thought that just maybe any of us posters could do damage  in what we say ,it would be so awfull if that became the case,as for the twins ,we all would say same thing .please do not say anything to harm these little ones   joyce1938

Hi Joyce, I'm sure no-one will allow that to happen.

Love your Avatar by the way.
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 11:18 pm

Andrew wrote:

Yep - I agree with that.

Yeah, but not disappointed, nor surprised. However, still doubtful whether anything of substance will materialise in the next hour/week/month/ever...

I'm sorry, but just because TB has denounced SP and this forum was set up as an alternative to the "agree with me or be banned" thinking on CMoMM, in respect of TB's views, it seems to have gone in the opposite direction that no one is allowed to criticise SP...but as I have said, so many times, if she has info that none of us have at this point, then it should go to Operation Grange, and any notion that she would be able to reveal any real evidence, that could be used to secure a conviction, because lets face it, anything less is just a waste of time, is in the infamous words of Clarence Mitchell...ludicrous.. The only of true justice is by way of an official police investigation, which of course is currently ongoing.

How many police investigations give a running commentary on what they are doing..even if they do have a documentary/film crew following them, so even if SP has the makings of a genuine documentary on the "capture and trial of those responsible for the disappearance of Madeleine McCann" then we will already have seen the outcome from the arrests and subsequent trial of the guilty parties

Now I fully expect an admonishing reply from a supporter here...but I don't really give a toss tbh though I would like to reiterate again that I am in no way trying to stop SP making her documentary, nor am I afraid of its potential contents...in fact I am most eager to see it, so that I can be availed of its never before seen content, as I am genuinely perplexed as to what it could be..

But seriously we are all being played for mugs with all of these teasers etc, because so far, we have not learned one new thing from all of the "all will be revealed" tweets...not one thing

As for patience, yes, I will be patient with the police investigation, I know that has to go at the pace it goes at,but all of this docu stuff, where the individual is at liberty to release information, but just doesn't with no real explantion is just really boring now

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 8:30 am

I have no problem at all with what you've said, Susible.

Constructive criticism is fine; referring to Sonia by her surname and being bitchy about her personal appearance - shock, horror, she has long blonde hair - isn't.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 2:15 pm

Oh ye of little faith!  LOL, the documentary will on your screens soon enough!

I really, really, want to see Lady in Black III, if and when there is one.  But it doesn't impact on my everyday life one bit!  I can go days, even weeks without thinking about it, and if the longing gets too much, I make do with alternate 'spookies' and on occasion, inferior 'B' movies.  Today for example, I shall lose myself in 'Now Voyager' (oh, sheer bliss, and I have icecream!  Very Happy )

I can in fact honestly say, that I never ever wanted to see something to the point where I have become angry and frustrated. Maybe 'Gone with the Wind' when the world cup was on, but that is a whole other argument.

It is over 8 years since little Madeleine McCann went missing and it seems to me that those fighting for justice have somewhat lost the plot.  Where is their anger and frustration that those responsible for her disappearance have not been brought to justice?  Where is their A&F at a Scotland Yard investigation that is costing the taxpayers of the UK millions and appears to be going nowhere?  These justice seekers are more angry at their fellow justice seekers than they are with the authorities and the MSM who appear to be enabling this scam to continue.  

Unfortunately, there are posters on here and other forums who seem to believe that they have ownership over anything 'Madeleine McCann' related because they have had a long standing opinion on the case.  Many went into meltdown when I dared to speak to the Sun newspaper without their explicit approval!  That experience was quite an eye opener.  And they are in meltdown now because a mainstream journalist is making a documentary and they have no control over it.  Something we have all been fighting for, for years!  Deh!

Some comments removed. I have taken them with the humour with which they were intended but others don't see them that way.

An artist wants to preserve and present their work at its finest - sometimes that may involve a lot of negotiations, as anyone who has ever had anything published or broadcast will understand.  The documentary will be on our screens soon enough and it will have been worth waiting for.  Meanwhile, why not focus on the real injustice here?  the way in which the powers that be are treating us as fools (justified in the case of some 'anti's) but way off course for the majority of us!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 3:30 pm

Some comments removed to reflect deletion in Cristobell's post.

Oh FGS wind your bloody neck in cristobell. It's not me sending tweets telling everyone to expect a "treat" last week then not producing anything.

As for your analogy about waiting for a movie to come out, it's so far off  the mark that I actually laughed.  And of course the way you make it all about you..yet again, I personally do not give a stuff about you or sonia, so please stop somehow implying that all of us who question you or Sonia are somehow interested in you and wanting to somehow put you down...I am not!

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 3:51 pm

Let peace and tranquility return to the forum now, please!
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 4:20 pm

I am wondering if this film is about forum wars etc and nothing much to do with the Mcc's. Sonia/Cristobell are just getting people worked up on purpose me thinks. I blame Sonia mainly because she is the one putting out the info for the forthcoming film plus offering little snippets which never materialise.

This forum has been nothing but courteous towards Sonia with regard to her film, but IMO the best thing to do now is close this thread down!
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 4:23 pm

I am keeping a watch on this, Mo.

I don't to be honest know what else there is to say until the documentary comes out.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 4:24 pm

Mo wrote:I am wondering if this film is about forum wars etc and nothing much to do with the Mcc's. Sonia/Cristobell are just getting people worked up on purpose me thinks. I blame Sonia mainly because she is the one putting out the info for the forthcoming film plus offering little snippets which never materialise.

This forum has been nothing but courteous towards Sonia with regard to her film, but IMO the best thing to do now is close this thread down!  

Err, how does stopping the discussion help anyone?

What are you blaming Sonia for? You have presumed you know the content of the document, so end of, eh? This case has been dominated by people who want to close threads and shut down debate, please ffs, lets not bring it here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Burst on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 4:28 pm

So, Cristobell, what's the documentary about?
Burst

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 4:32 pm

Burst wrote:So, Cristobell, what's the documentary about?

Wait and see! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 4:32 pm

Freedom wrote:I am keeping a watch on this, Mo.

I don't to be honest know what else there is to say until the documentary comes out.

Perhaps there should be a new thread when the documentary hits the screen. I am sure we will here of its release from other forums and Twitter.
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 4:34 pm

Cristobell wrote:

Wait and see!  Smile

Does that mean you don't know, or simply can't be arsed to tell us ?
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 4:34 pm

I'm quite happy to do that!

Now pretty please can we all get on with our lives (even I have one!) and not worry about this documentary until it surfaces.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 4:37 pm

froggy wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

Wait and see!  Smile

Does that mean you don't know, or simply can't be arsed to tell us ?

It means that ANYTHING I say, or that Sonia says, will be blown up to unrecognisable proportions and ripped to shreds by people who hang onto every word Madeleine McCann related. As the people ripping these words to shreds have lost all touch with reality, there really isn't any point.

Back to top Go down

Post  Burst on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 4:41 pm

For that to be true, there need to be no genuinely interested people, and there wouldn't be a point to a documentary. I don't think it's true.
Burst

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 4:50 pm

Cristobell, you have to admit that it's SP who is fanning the flames, she keeps coming up with promises of this and that, then delivers .............. err, nothing.   If she didn't say anything at all then people wouldn't be criticising her and would just wait for the documentary to be released.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 5:11 pm

Cristobell wrote: I means that ANYTHING I say, or that Sonia says, will be blown up to unrecognisable proportions and ripped to shreds by people who hang onto every word Madeleine McCann related.  As the people ripping these words to shreds have lost all touch with reality, there really isn't any point.  

The only one here who has lost touch with reality is you.  And I agree with Mo.  I think this thread should be shut down until this documentary materialises, IF it ever does.  Last sentence removed.

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top