Richard D Hall videos

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richard D Hall videos

Post  Admin on Sun 17 Aug 2014, 11:25 pm

The True Story of Madeleine McCann - Buried By Mainstream Media - Full Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIjPcvmVzUo
Admin
Admin

http://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard D Hall videos

Post  Meteor on Sat 30 Aug 2014, 6:18 pm

I have watched around two hours of this. Some very good work from what I have watched so far. It felt like a journey back to the beginning and cut through a lot of the nonsense and confusion that has been generated since about September 2007.
Meteor

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 11:04 am

With the media giving publicity to the new book important as many people as possible keep plugging Richard Hall's DVDs as widely as possible among the public and media.
cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 5:58 pm

I agree Cherry, as much as this new book will be vomit-inducing to people in the know, there will be a cohort of people who will start googling and end up on sites like this. Last years crimewatch brought a wave of people to JH and Facebook amongst others. Probably the reason why they kept David Payne out of that complete and total piece of propaganda reconstruction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 8:18 pm

Richard D Hall has a video out explaining why he released his docs, gotta see!

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 8:21 pm

Justformaddiemccann wrote:Richard D Hall has a video out explaining why he released his docs, gotta see!
Gotta link?
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 8:25 pm

Châtelaine wrote:
Justformaddiemccann wrote:Richard D Hall has a video out explaining why he released his docs, gotta see!
Gotta link?

I could kick myself Chatelaine, I haven't learnt that yet! If you go to Richplanet you will see it. I think he's great.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 8:28 pm

Justformaddiemccann wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
Gotta link?

I could kick myself Chatelaine, I haven't learnt that yet! If you go to Richplanet you will see it. I think he's great.
Will do :-)
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 8:29 pm

Châtelaine wrote:
Gotta link?

Be very careful with that people, when you google it Richplanet, the site advisor for McAfee gives it all red crosses.....meaning unsafe!  If anyone has McAfee please check and see.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 8:33 pm

candyfloss wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
Gotta link?

Be very careful with that people, when you google it Richplanet, the site advisor for McAfee gives it all red crosses.....meaning unsafe!  If anyone has McAfee please check and see.

If you go to the twitter feed you'll get a link from there, straight to it. Just in case sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 8:35 pm

candyfloss wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
Gotta link?

If you go to the twitter feed you'll get a link from there, straight to it. Just in case sunny
No you misunderstood the site itself is unsafe according to MacAfee so be very careful......using links makes no difference.  I have just tried it and it is all red crosses for each section of it.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 8:47 pm

Oops, sorry candyfloss I don't want anyone going where it's not safe. I'm on an iPad but was fine (I hope!)

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 8:49 pm

I am sure when that all about Richard Hall started a few weeks ago I googled for that site and it was ok, now all of a sudden it is riddled with red crosses as unsafe,
have certain people been reporting it to stop people viewing it?  It seems odd.

Can someone else with MacAfee google Richplanet and check it out please.  You must have MacAfee site advisor though which gives green ticks to safe sites and red crosses for dangerous unsafe sites.

candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 8:53 pm

The site is fine candyfloss, why are you trying to put people off from going there? It is not riddled with anything.

It's an excellent documentary.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 8:55 pm

I just went here
http://www.richplanet.net/starship.php
and had no warnings. Mind iMac's very safe and will alert or even refuse some places.
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 8:57 pm

Coco wrote:The site is fine candyfloss, why are you trying to put people off from going there? It is not riddled with anything.

It's an excellent documentary.

I am not trying to put anyone off and you are not coco...... now if you have MacAfee  with site advisor you will see what happens.  I was trying to keep people safe, and look after my members - they can check it out for themselves.

candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 9:06 pm

I just watched it and it was fine.

A very good summary of it all with all the main points being condensed. Well worth watching folks.

ETA. Link - http://www.richplanet.net/starship.php
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 9:22 pm

Off topic but just seen this. Snipped from:
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-09-14/the-top-five-mr-whicher-locations-you-can-visit

Paddy Constantine is back on screen this month as Jack Whicher, in stories based on the career of the first celebrity sleuth, the real 19th-century detective Jonathan ‘Jack’ Whicher, who was sacked from the police for failing to solve the notorious Constance Kent murder case of 1860.
“It was the Madeleine McCann story of its day,” explains The Suspicions of Mr Whicher producer David Boulter. The Metropolitan Police sent Mr Whicher to the scene of the crime to figure it out. “He did work it out, but he couldn’t prove it. By not securing a conviction, Whicher was scapegoated by the Met and had to leave.”
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 10:15 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constance_Kent

More information about the Kent case if anyone is interested.

In case some people are having problems with accessing the Rich D Hall videos, here's a reminder of the alternative link from page 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIjPcvmVzUo
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 15 Sep 2014, 7:08 am

I'm a huge fan of Rich D Hall, but didn't he overstate the DNA-evidence-in-the-apartment bit? I don't think 15 alleles were found there. May be wrong though. There seems to be a bit of confusion about the DNA evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyBelle on Mon 15 Sep 2014, 7:19 am

I bought the dvds, I figured that if Richard D Hall, was happy to let people download the videos for free, then he deserved a little bit of my money towards his expenses.
KathyBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann on Mon 15 Sep 2014, 7:49 am

I read the DNA evidence as 15/19, one million to one of any chance it was not Madeleines. That was from 3 spots behind the sofa and car. Pretty damning but then fss closed down.
IMO all they need is the body or something else pretty damning and they should be locked up for good.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 15 Sep 2014, 10:03 am

I haven't watched the documentary, but from what I have read from people who have, I am somewhat put off by the Smithman conclusion, which I don't agree with, but in terms of getting the rest of the information out to the wider public, it is a good thing

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann on Mon 15 Sep 2014, 10:59 am

Don't be put off with the smithman part, Martin did correct RH who did acknowledge this, but also states that he will be making more docs. He really has put out what MSM hasn't, but well worth watching!
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 15 Sep 2014, 11:02 am

Well it is a bit like preaching to the converted in terms of me watching it lol, but I do hope that others who don't know much about the case apart from what they have read in the media, do

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top