MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***VIDEO** - McCann speak to Natasha Kaplinsky ahead of 1st anniversary

2 posters

Go down

***VIDEO** -  McCann speak to Natasha Kaplinsky ahead of 1st anniversary Empty ***VIDEO** - McCann speak to Natasha Kaplinsky ahead of 1st anniversary

Post  Admin Sun 05 Jul 2015, 11:00 am

Thanks to the person who posted this on twitter.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

***VIDEO** -  McCann speak to Natasha Kaplinsky ahead of 1st anniversary Empty Re: ***VIDEO** - McCann speak to Natasha Kaplinsky ahead of 1st anniversary

Post  Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 11:01 am

I'd watched that,the first question couldn't even get a decent answer.

Back to top Go down

***VIDEO** -  McCann speak to Natasha Kaplinsky ahead of 1st anniversary Empty Re: ***VIDEO** - McCann speak to Natasha Kaplinsky ahead of 1st anniversary

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 05 Jul 2015, 11:13 am

First time ever I've seen them actually address Madeleine..... and they had to be asked to do so! Then we have the KM look..... well, did you believe that? Did I convince you? look. Ugh! Sorry.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down