Sun front page - Ripper's vile Maddie slur - Serial killer casts doubts on the McCanns

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sun front page - Ripper's vile Maddie slur - Serial killer casts doubts on the McCanns

Post  bluebell on Wed 08 Jul 2015, 5:58 pm

What is it with the Daily Mail ?

They've copied the article from The Sun (with additions to make it look like DM wrote it) but the comments they have allowed must be so heavily censored, I can think of no other reason for their banality. I read dozens of them, but no mention of TM, just critical for giving Sutcliffe news space.

They have included a response from a Spokesperson for TM of course.

The contrast between DM reader comments (available for all to see on the web) and The Sun's Facebook site are amazing.
scratch

Back to top Go down

Re:Sun front page-Rippers vile Maddie slur -Serial killer casts doubts on the McCanns.

Post  costello on Wed 08 Jul 2015, 7:03 pm

PeterMac wrote:Good grief !

https://www.facebook.com/thesun/posts/1198014240225013

My thoughts too PeterMac, I read the comments this morning on Candyfloss's link, the majority of them were more or less stating a guilty person can suss others or words to that effect. Have been watching Wimbledon most of the day, and now it seems the comments are continuing. This has to be good news surely.
costello

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun front page - Ripper's vile Maddie slur - Serial killer casts doubts on the McCanns

Post  candyfloss on Wed 08 Jul 2015, 7:10 pm

costello wrote:

My thoughts too PeterMac, I read the comments this morning on Candyfloss's link, the majority of them were more or less stating a guilty person can suss others or words to that effect. Have been watching Wimbledon most of the day, and now it seems the comments are continuing. This has to be good news surely.

I don't do facebook so don't understand how it works, does anyone there moderate comments, or does everything automatically go through?

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re:Sun front page -Rippers vile Maddie slur-Serial killer casts doubts on the McCanns.

Post  costello on Wed 08 Jul 2015, 7:19 pm

Candyfloss I only use facebook for the McCann case, there have been some posts deleted in the past so I would presume it is moderated but can't be certain.
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Wed 08 Jul 2015, 7:23 pm

costello wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
costello wrote:

I don't do facebook so don't understand how it works, does anyone there moderate comments, or does everything automatically go through?

Candyfloss I only use facebook for the McCann case, there have been some posts deleted in the past so I would presume it is moderated but can't be certain.

Thanks Costello.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Wed 08 Jul 2015, 9:37 pm

Snipped from the updated Daily Mail version:

A spokesman for the McCanns told MailOnline: 'We are not going to comment on the word of a psychopathic serial killer. He knows nothing about the case. We will not dignify his views with any comment.'
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe on Thu 09 Jul 2015, 8:40 am

Andrew wrote:Snipped from the updated Daily Mail version:

A spokesman for the McCanns told MailOnline: 'We are not going to comment on the word of a psychopathic serial killer. He knows nothing about the case. We will not dignify his views with any comment.'

I bet they dignified his views with a lot of comments, not to mention the occasional swear word, behind the closed doors at Rothley. Razz
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 09 Jul 2015, 9:45 am

Yet they still made a comment, albeit to say they would not make a comment...and I somehow doubt those words came from Clarence, it's an angry response, not the measured, media friendly approach that's normally used...probably came from Gerry IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ on Thu 09 Jul 2015, 10:08 am

susible wrote:
JJ wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Gonçalo Amaral who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
Tavares de Almeida who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
The State prosecutors who have considerable expertise in crime investigation think there is something wrong with the story

John Stalker who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
Mark Harrison who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
The ACC of LeicPol who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
DC Grime and the dogs who have considerable expertise in crime investigation think there is something wrong with the story

And now a man with considerable expertise in serial killing thinks there is something wrong with the story

How unfair

The Leicestershire Police Chief has found nothing wrong with their story
The CEOP Chief has found nothing wrong with their story
The Operation Grange Chief has found nothing wrong with their story

And whats more, they never will.

The operation grange chief has not said anything, positive or negative about their story, neither did the Leicester police.  The former ceop chief had and still has his own agenda..whatever that may be!
susible

I must have a different internet to you.  On mine I have all sorts of organisations including the BBC, ITN, CNN, IBT, Sky News, stating Scotland Yard have told them that the Macs are not persons of interest.

On YouTube there is video of DCI Redwood speaking to a Dutch reporter, where he clearly says, the Macs are neither suspects or persons of interest.

Are you saying this is all made up lies, how did they get DCI Redwood to do that?

The Leics Police had the Macs appeal on their website for months, if not years and you say they have not supported them in any way.

Truly there are two internets.
JJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe on Thu 09 Jul 2015, 10:10 am

susible wrote:

Yet they still made a comment, albeit to say they would not make a comment...and I somehow doubt those words came from Clarence, it's an angry response, not the measured, media friendly approach that's normally used...probably came from Gerry IMO

You're absolutely right!

Try to imagine Clarence saying it and it doesn't seem quite right but put the words into Gerry's mouth, a bubbling with anger Gerry, and they fit. That quote is from Gerry. IMO.

Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Thu 09 Jul 2015, 10:13 am

Yeah - my thoughts as well.

Gerry 'snapping' back when probably pestered to comment on it.

One thing's for sure, Team McCann won't be doorstepping Sutcliffe.

Although if there is any justice in the world, they will be joining him.

IMO etc.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy on Thu 09 Jul 2015, 10:16 am

Poe wrote:
susible wrote:

You're absolutely right!

Try to imagine Clarence saying it and it doesn't seem quite right but put the words into Gerry's mouth, a bubbling with anger Gerry, and they fit. That quote is from Gerry. IMO.

Agree - got the outrage of Gerry written all over it, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 09 Jul 2015, 4:47 pm

Sorry imo libellous and not for a public thread.

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR on Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:04 am

JJ wrote:
susible wrote:
JJ wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Gonçalo Amaral who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
Tavares de Almeida who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
The State prosecutors who have considerable expertise in crime investigation think there is something wrong with the story

John Stalker who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
Mark Harrison who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
The ACC of LeicPol who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
DC Grime and the dogs who have considerable expertise in crime investigation think there is something wrong with the story

And now a man with considerable expertise in serial killing thinks there is something wrong with the story

How unfair

The Leicestershire Police Chief has found nothing wrong with their story
The CEOP Chief has found nothing wrong with their story
The Operation Grange Chief has found nothing wrong with their story

And whats more, they never will.

The operation grange chief has not said anything, positive or negative about their story, neither did the Leicester police.  The former ceop chief had and still has his own agenda..whatever that may be!
susible

I must have a different internet to you.  On mine I have all sorts of organisations including the BBC, ITN, CNN, IBT, Sky News, stating Scotland Yard have told them that the Macs are not persons of interest.

On YouTube there is video of DCI Redwood speaking to a Dutch reporter, where he clearly says, the Macs are neither suspects or persons of interest.

Are you saying this is all made up lies, how did they get DCI Redwood to do that?

The Leics Police had the Macs appeal on their website for months, if not years and you say they have not supported them in any way.

Truly there are two internets.
My internet tells me that DCI Nichola Wall has been head of operation Grange for over 6 months and I've not seen any comments from her
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:31 am

Dee Coy wrote:
Poe wrote:
susible wrote:

You're absolutely right!

Agree - got the outrage of Gerry written all over it, imo.
+1. I can just picture it. Clarence would just have said "no comment".

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top