Key Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Key Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers

Post  Bubblewrapped on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 7:09 pm

The Government reveals that unreleased files relating to child abuse allegations do exist which name key Westminster figures.

http://news.sky.com/story/1523577/key-westminster-figures-in-child-abuse-papers

Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Re: Key Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers

Post  bluebell on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 7:25 pm

Notice that the ones referred to in this article are "deceased".

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 7:33 pm

The British Establishment … Paedophiles Everywhere

Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 8:41 pm

The Royal household will not be exempt from scrutiny over pedophile allegations and may be asked to provide evidence to a newly launched child sex abuse inquiry, it has emerged.

Justice Lowell Goddard, the New Zealand judge chairing the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse, had initially not included the Royal household in a list of institutions to be investigated over historical crimes.

However, a statement from the inquiry, launched on Thursday, later confirmed the monarchy would also be “within the scope” of the investigation.

Speaking to the Sunday Mirror, the former officer said: “I was in a car with two other vice squad officers."

"They were discussing a madam who had provided a girl of about 15 to Oliver Reed ... the detective sergeant said he had just had a major child abuse investigation shut down by the CPS [Crown Prosecution Service] regarding a royal and an MP ... he did not mention names, but he said the CPS had said it was not in the public’s interest because it ‘could destabilize national security.’”

“What I was told has stayed with me to this day,” he added.

https://www.rt.com/uk/272935-royal-household-sex-inquiry/
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 8:48 pm

"They were discussing a madam who had provided a girl of about 15 to Oliver Reed ... the detective sergeant said he had just had a major child abuse investigation shut down by the CPS [Crown Prosecution Service] regarding a royal and an MP ... he did not mention names, but he said the CPS had said it was not in the public’s interest because it ‘could destabilize national security.’”

Hmm, Bubblewrapped. Where have we heard that phrase before? pale

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 9:04 pm

Dee Coy wrote:"They were discussing a madam who had provided a girl of about 15 to Oliver Reed ... the detective sergeant said he had just had a major child abuse investigation shut down by the CPS [Crown Prosecution Service] regarding a royal and an MP ... he did not mention names, but he said the CPS had said it was not in the public’s interest because it ‘could destabilize national security.’”

Hmm, Bubblewrapped. Where have we heard that phrase before? pale

I know many think David Icke is a bit too far out, but he has been talking about these people for many years. This link really does do him justice....
http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/79139-the-british-establishment-paedophiles-everywhere/

Metropolitan Police Commander Peter Spindler said that Savile’s crimes were ‘vast, predatory and opportunistic’ and he had effectively ‘groomed the nation.’ Sounds good, but personally, I would not trust the Met’s investigation Operation Yewtree to pursue the full truth about Savile any more than I would have trusted him to produce the school nativity.  

Spindler added – ludicrously – that Savile used his celebrity to ‘hide in plain sight’. Oh, no, no, no, mate. That will not do. Savile got away with it for 54 years because he was protected by the highest levels of the paedophile-Satanist-controlled British Establishment for whom he was procuring children.  

Lest we forget: Disc jockey Jimmy Savile was a close friend of the royal family including Lord Louis Mountbatten, Prince Philip and Prince Charles from the 1960s until he died aged 84 in 2011. Savile was also a close friend of Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher who ran one of the most paedophile-infiltrated administrations of modern times – yes and with all the competition, too.

More in the above link...Everything in the link is appearing before our eyes
"National Security" does appear to be used a lot in these paedophile scandals.... Question

Last edited by Bubblewrapped on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Re:Westminster Figures in child abuse papers.

Post  costello on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 9:10 pm

Zac Goldsmith seems to be on to something, I really do hope David Cameron is behind this.
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 10:56 pm

Neil Henderson ‏@hendopolis  · 56 secs57 seconds ago  
Tonight's sensational Times lead is the work of @TimesONeill and @elliottimes

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re:Key Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers.

Post  costello on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 8:11 am

The Sun Friday July 24 2015.
"Abusers hunt will go to the top"

David Cameron has ordered police to delve into the highest ranks of the Establishment to look into child abuse claims. The PM said authorities should chase the evidence "without any fear or uncertainty about how high up they can go" It came as Home Secretary Theresa May said she was "shocked" at revelations that MI5 hushed up claims to protect Mrs Thatcher's government. She admitted child abuse was not taken seriously enough at the time and said she wanted to "get to the heart of what was happening" And she stopped short of confirming that no other documents exist.
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 8:26 am

costello wrote:The Sun Friday July 24 2015.
"Abusers hunt will go to the top"

David Cameron has ordered police to delve into the highest ranks of the Establishment to look into child abuse claims. The PM said authorities should chase the evidence "without any fear or uncertainty about how high up they can go" It came as Home Secretary Theresa May said she was "shocked" at revelations that MI5 hushed up claims to protect Mrs Thatcher's  government. She admitted child abuse was not taken seriously enough at the time and said she wanted to "get to the heart of what was happening" And she stopped short of confirming that no other documents exist.
The problem is it looks like Cameron is involved in the cover up, so while he says they can follow the evidence "without any fear or uncertainty about how high up they can go" he probably doesn't mean it.
https://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2015/07/23/the-paedofile-why-cameron-and-clegg-must-have-known-the-truth-about-leon-brittan/
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 10:59 am

Not sure if this is relevant here or not.

Remember Ben Fellows who made allegations against Kenneth Clarke and others?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3168279/Child-actor-invented-claims-groped-Tory-MP-Ken-Clarke-undercover-investigation.html

I had doubts about his story from the start.

Of course we don't know yet whether or not it's true.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 11:24 am

Freedom wrote:Not sure if this is relevant here or not.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3168279/Child-actor-invented-claims-groped-Tory-MP-Ken-Clarke-undercover-investigation.html

The most disturbing part of it for me is that he is being tried for conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, which has a maximum sentence of life. Even if he deliberately made the whole thing up I would have expected the charge to be wasting police time. This massive over-reaction makes me wonder if there isn't some truth in it and TPTB are Melanie Shawing him
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 11:26 am

http://www.britishconstitutiongroup.com/article/why-we-must-never-forget-melanie-shaw

That is a case which I am now reading about for the first time.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 11:30 am

Freedom wrote:http://www.britishconstitutiongroup.com/article/why-we-must-never-forget-melanie-shaw

nick nixon ‏@topbat2007 · Jul 23
@SoniaPoulton http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/beechwood-child-abuse-survivor-melanie-shaw-arrested-again …

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 11:31 am

Freedom wrote:http://www.britishconstitutiongroup.com/article/why-we-must-never-forget-melanie-shaw

There's more here...

http://www.ukcolumn.org/video/uk-column-news-special-report-glimpse-institutionalised-child-abuse
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 11:34 am

I have to say that this is reminding me of the Hollie Greig case which seemed too dreadful to be true and proved not to be.

What do other people think?
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 11:43 am

Freedom wrote:I have to say that this is reminding me of the Hollie Greig case which seemed too dreadful to be true and proved not to be.

What do other people think?

I never looked into the Hollie Greig case so have never had to have an opinion. However, when searching for pages about Madeleine you do come across peoples names that do seem to appear to coax a hoax. The same names crop up in the case of the two children in Hampstead Heath who claimed their father along with hundreds of others abused them. This case is still ongoing. Its very murky out there and a bit of a min(d)ef(uck)ield.
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 12:02 pm

If it turns out that everything as reported by and about Melanie Shaw is true, I shall apologise profusely but, unfortunately things are not always what they appear to be, as well we know.

Brian Gerrish is involved with this case which does not inspire any confidence in me as he still believes that Hollie's mother was telling the truth.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped on Sun 26 Jul 2015, 5:28 pm

https://twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/624316915809259521
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Sun 26 Jul 2015, 5:39 pm

Freedom wrote:If it turns out that everything as reported by and about Melanie Shaw is true, I shall apologise profusely but, unfortunately things are not always what they appear to be, as well we know.

Brian Gerrish is involved with this case which does not inspire any confidence in me as he still believes that Hollie's mother was telling the truth.

I think Brian has just been sucked in by Robert Green. Theo Chalmers was as well. Uk Column is interesting, especially Patrick Henningsen, but I sometimes think they are too ready to believe anything some people tell them. They are usually good at reporting on the Common Purpose stuff, police corruption and nasty drug companies spreading their wares to an unsuspecting NHS.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 4:10 pm

Freedom wrote:Not sure if this is relevant here or not.

He's just been acquitted:
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/jul/30/actor-kenneth-clarke-sexual-assault-perverting-course-of-justice
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 4:41 pm

Interesting - presumably the jury thought he was telling the truth?

I wonder what action if any will follow - either Mr Clarke being charged with something or him suing Ben for slander?
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 4:50 pm

Freedom wrote:Interesting - presumably the jury thought he was telling the truth?

I wonder what action if any will follow - either Mr Clarke being charged with something or him suing Ben for slander?
I think the jury probably thought it was a genuine case of mistaken identity. We'll have to wait and see but its unlikely we'll get the truth from the MSM who were there. As far as Ken Clarke being charged, not a chance, even if he did it. We'll have to wait until he's dead before anything comes out. It'll be interesting to see if he does sue for libel
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy on Sun 02 Aug 2015, 10:39 am

AndyB wrote:
Freedom wrote:Interesting - presumably the jury thought he was telling the truth?

I think the jury probably thought it was a genuine case of mistaken identity. We'll have to wait and see but its unlikely we'll get the truth from the MSM who were there. As far as Ken Clarke being charged, not a chance, even if he did it. We'll have to wait until he's dead before anything comes out. It'll be interesting to see if he does sue for libel

More to come on Ken Clarke?

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5624/ken-clarke-police-investigate-second-claim-of-indecent-assault

Interesting to see that it was the Met who pressured Fellows into the statement in the first place.

Also interesting that  the only journalist in court during the preliminary hearing against Fellows when the existence of the second set of allegations was revealed. In my opinion, they wanted nothing to jeopardise the case against Fellows.

And why would the MSM wash their hands of the preliminary hearing?

ETA Apparently Exaro is experiencing large volumes of traffic since this report was published so the link often won't load. Their advice is to try to link using another browser or simply try later. I am able to load this page but many other Exaro pages are opening a blank screen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy on Sun 02 Aug 2015, 11:32 am

http://google-law.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/ben-fellows-thrown-into-worwood-scrubs.html

Ben Fellows side of the story back in December 14. Interesting about the Masonic support and the coin.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top