Key Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Key Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers

Post  Guest on Sun 02 Aug 2015, 12:04 pm

1. Why hasn’t Cabinet Minister Kenneth Clarke been arrested and questioned in connection with my allegations made to Police in my statement?

Yes considering Ben Fellow was not convicted you have to wonder what is going on.

2. Whilst I have been abroad I met what could only be described as a delegation of Knights Templar’s. They are disgusted by what’s occurring in their and other Masonic orders name. They gave me a ceremonial coin which reads “They Received Every Man A Penny”. It also came with a warning, that if I should return to the UK I would be set up by the Police and government at the highest levels. Of course, I had to bear in mind that the Police in the UK are Masonic, Kenneth Clarke and David Cameron are high level Mason’s and so is the judiciary, press etc So what chance have I of a fair trial? Even if I had broken the law which I haven’t?

Back to top Go down

Re: Key Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers

Post  Dee Coy on Sun 02 Aug 2015, 12:13 pm

Sorry, tried to edit my original post and ended up quoting it, what an idiot.

I was trying to make clear that Exaro were the only journalists present during the preliminary hearing when the second accuser was revealed. Speaks volumes to me.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top