Pyjamas and other clothing

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  chirpyinsect on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 1:15 pm

Starting a new topic about the things people have said and done regarding the kids'clothes.
Bubblewrapped asked why the McCanns would say they put Madeleine's pjs on Amelie and I agree it was probably to mix up dna . 
Of course Kate must have been referring to a different set than the ones she was abducted wearing so we have 3 pairs at least all Eyore pattern. The ones M was wearing that night, the ones belonging to her that Kate put on A and A's own pair which were almost identical, just smaller.
Now call me daft but M's pjs would be far too big for A so why did JMc say A was wearing them?
The other thing that is yelling out at me about the pjs is in JT's description and the efit of Tannerman, the jammies were almost down to the ankle, yet the " almost identical" ones held up were knee length. This difference was never mentioned by Kate.
So JT described the jammies and made a wrong assumption that they were full length.

_________________
Everything I write is my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4770
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  candyfloss on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 1:21 pm

Search for Madeleine - police release pyjamas she was wearing

Last updated at 22:00 10 May 2007



Portuguese police have issued an image of a pair of pyjamas identical to those which missing three-year-old Madeleine McCann had been wearing when she disappeared.



Notices around Praia da Luz had previously conflicting accounts of what she was wearing.

Madeleine was abducted in a holiday resort a week ago.





Some volunteer search teams had been operating under the assumption that Madeleine was wearing white pyjamas, when they were in fact a pink t-shirt with the character Eeyore and white trousers with a small floral pattern.

Correio Da Manha said the CCTV footage from the petrol garage included a car with a British number plate and claimed the number had already been circulated through Interpol.

The newspaper said one theory was that Madeleine had been kidnapped by one of the men with the complicity of a couple.

Meanwhile, newspaper 24 Horas also spoke of a report of a blonde woman seen near Madeleine's bedroom on the night of her abduction


It was confirmed today that a Portuguese man in the town of Sagres, near Praia da Luz, had reported a foreign man trying to take a photograph of his daughter.

The man challenged the stranger who made off in a car which, it was reported, he then photographed with his mobile phone.

The incident is understood to have happened before Madeleine's disappearance and was reported to police on Monday. The Policia Judiciaria (PJ) has not commented on the reports.

Madeleine has been missing for a week.

She was snatched as she slept in her parents holiday apartment in the village while the couple were dining nearby.








Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-454029/Search-Madeleine--police-release-pyjamas-wearing.html#ixzz3goKBG9hv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

_________________
  
   

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 11777
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re:Pyjamas and other clothing.

Post  costello on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 1:49 pm

I was just going to mention the difference in size of Madeleine and Amelie. To be honest with all the photographs I have seen of Madeleine there are some variations of her height, and I have just read this on twitter a few minutes ago.
Justice for MM@Abductionorscam  -30m.

#McCann gave Maddie's height as  90cm (very petite) and showed photo of 2yr old child to PT cops.

What would be the reason for this? other than to make out she was very small for her age.

E.T.A.  The photograph that accompanied the tweet is the one on the forum header, second left with Madeleine wearing pink pyjamas?


Last edited by costello on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added information.)
avatar
costello

Posts : 2410
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  Poe on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 1:52 pm

From the above article:
candyfloss wrote:It was confirmed today that a Portuguese man in the town of Sagres, near Praia da Luz, had reported a foreign man trying to take a photograph of his daughter.

The man challenged the stranger who made off in a car which, it was reported, he then photographed with his mobile phone.

The incident is understood to have happened before Madeleine's disappearance and was reported to police on Monday. The Policia Judiciaria (PJ) has not commented on the reports.


That would be Monday 30th April. The day nothing happened and the day WBM went haywire.
avatar
Poe

Posts : 979
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  bluebell on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 1:55 pm

Not sure if this is relevant here, but concerns clothing and I've always thought it strange..  




Processos Vol III

Pages 560 -561

Witness statement

Vera María Mestre Fernandes Arez


Date: 2007/05/08

Occupation: Laundry Worker


Place of Work: Ocean Club

She has worked at the Ocean Club for six years with the function of cleaner in the rooms and apartments of Waterside Village and for the last 4 years her function is laundry worker. Her working hours are from 09.30 to 13.00 and from 14.30 to 18.00. The laundry, her place of work, is situated in the Ocean Club Gardens.

That as laundry worker her functions are to wash, dry all the linen from the rooms and apartments (sheets, towels and clothes from some of the clients) and from the Ocean Club restaurants (towels). All the laundry work takes place in the laundry where she works with three colleagues.

That she knows about the situation that occurred in the Ocean Club since 04/05/2007 at 09.30 as she was informed by a colleague from the laundry that a child had disappeared.

That she does not know the circumstances in which the girl disappeared only having heard about it in the press and from colleagues.

That she remembers that on Saturday 05/05/2007 having washed clothing belonging to the missing girl’s family and she checked that it was children’s and adult’s clothing. This service was carried out by her colleague Silvia Cravinho. That on the next day Sunday it was her colleague Bernadete Calado who went to deliver the clothing directly to the missing girl’s apartment.


That before that no clothing from the missing girl’s family had been washed and after that date there was no other washing of clothes from the family.


That she never had any contact with the family or with the missing girl as she never leaves the laundry except to have lunch.

_________________
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure, and never simple.        Oscar Wilde
avatar
bluebell

Posts : 1677
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 100
Location : S/W UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  chirpyinsect on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 1:57 pm

costello wrote:I was just going to mention the difference in size of Madeleine and Amelie. To be honest with all the photographs I have seen of Madeleine there are some variations of her height, and I have just read this on twitter a few minutes ago.
Justice for MM@Abductionorscam  -30m.

#McCann gave Maddie's height as  90cm (very petite) and showed photo of 2yr old child to PT cops.

What would be the reason for this? other than to make out she was very small for her age.

Could it be because a certain child that some think was a substitute is a year younger that M? Hmmm

_________________
Everything I write is my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4770
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  bluebell on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 2:02 pm


Sorry this is a bit long, but statement from the laundry worker herself here just as aide memoire.

--------



Processos Vol III


Pages 562 - 564


Witness Statement

Silvia Isabel Cunha Azevedo Cravinho

Date : 2007/05/08

Occupation: Laundry Worker

Place of Work: Ocean Club


She has worked at the OC for 3 years. Her work includes everything to with laundering clothes at the establishment from receiving, washing, drying, ironing, folding and leaving it for collection in various sectors such as the apartments and restaurants and the personal clothes of guests who request this service.

She works from 09.30 to 18.00 with a day and a half off each week. She had the afternoon off on 3rd May as well as the whole day off on 6th May and the morning of 7th May.

She arrived at work on 4th May and learned about the disappearance of the girl staying at the OC. She did not know the girl or her family or the group of friends they were on holiday with. Neither does she know which apartment they occupied, but she knows because that the person responsible for cleaning the apartment would be Julia because they talked about it amongst themselves. She has seen photos of Madeleine but does not remember having seen her before. Her daily tasks do not permit contact with the guests.

After the girl’s disappearance, she is not sure but believes it was last Saturday, 5th May she received a bag of clothes from MW employees and was told expressly that these were clothes from Madeleine’s family. It included adult clothes (men’s and women’s clothing as well as children’s clothing of different sizes, making it logical to presume that it included the girl’s clothes given that her younger siblings are twins.

When asked whether she remembers which items of clothing she received that could belong to Madeleine, she says a pink coloured skirt with two layers, one of them having a checked pattern. She remembers that there was nothing abnormal about this piece of clothing or the others, such as blood stains, tears or any other kind of damage.


She has nothing to say about the disappearance, did not see anything strange.


No more is said. Reads, ratifies and signs.

_________________
Support the Legal Defence account Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral http://pjga.blogspot.nl/

_________________
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure, and never simple.        Oscar Wilde
avatar
bluebell

Posts : 1677
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 100
Location : S/W UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  Andrew on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 2:04 pm

She was never 90 cm in the tennis or playground pics.

As usual, everything they say is a complete lie.

Imo etc.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  chirpyinsect on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 2:14 pm

bluebell. Yes I also think it is odd that all the clothing was washed on the Saturday. I know Kate would not be thinking of doing the laundry herself in the machine in the apartment but hadn`t some friends arrived by now? Must have had a freebie offer as this pair were too tight to pay for babysitters for their kids. I can`t see them forking out for a service wash.

We also have the odd situation of what M was wearing on the Thursday. We all know she was dressed in her" white shorts and peach smocked top" as described by her adoring mother when she was snapped by the pool, but according to the Boyd family whose little boy M is supposed to have kicked a football with for an hour that day, M was dressed in a blue skirt.
Check out the thread about the Boyds to see how it is impossible for all of the claims to be true about that day.
http://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t332-boyd-interview-lady-by-the-pool#7768

_________________
Everything I write is my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4770
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  Poe on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 3:00 pm

A service wash would be done in a machine that's pretty much in constant use. Any forensic evidence which might be found after a single wash in a domestic machine (checking the drains, fluff trap etc.) would be long gone and/or would have the element of doubt about which wash load it came from.

Having said that, if my child went missing, I wouldn't pay the least bit attention as to whether my clothes were dirty.
avatar
Poe

Posts : 979
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  bluebell on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 3:18 pm



Exactly Poe, last thing on your mind. Added to which I wouldn't want to part with the clothes of my missing child, never mind get a service wash for them.
Amazingly the minutiea of life still held an oddly important perspective for them it seems.

_________________
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure, and never simple.        Oscar Wilde
avatar
bluebell

Posts : 1677
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 100
Location : S/W UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  Andrew on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 3:26 pm

Poe wrote:A service wash would be done in a machine that's pretty much in constant use. Any forensic evidence which might be found after a single wash in a domestic machine (checking the drains, fluff trap etc.) would be long gone and/or would have the element of doubt about which wash load it came from.

Having said that, if my child went missing, I wouldn't pay the least bit attention as to whether my clothes were dirty.

Yeah - exactly.

Your daughter goes 'missing' and within 48 hrs your on laundry duty picking up Gerry's Y-fronts.

They were obsessed with washing and cleaning up immediately.

That in itself is such a big red flag.

Imo etc.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  chirpyinsect on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 3:36 pm

bluebell wrote:

Exactly Poe, last thing on your mind.   Added to which I wouldn't want to part with the clothes of my missing child, never mind get a service wash for them.
Amazingly the minutiea of life still held an oddly important perspective for them it seems.

Not forgetting she was aware enough to get someone to cancel her online shopping that was supposed to get delivered for their arrival home on 5th May.

_________________
Everything I write is my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4770
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re:Pyjamas and other clothing.

Post  costello on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 3:49 pm

Sorry don't want to off topic here but I've never believed the online shopping scenario. I can't help but think there was something in the house that needed removing a.s.a.p. just my thoughts here.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2410
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  chirpyinsect on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 3:59 pm

Do you think that was an excuse for someone to go into the house as there were likely police stationed outside? The thing is the shopping would be delivered but only if someone was in the house unless previous instructions were to place it in an outhouse etc. So unless this was the instruction the shopping would not be left as no one was at home.

_________________
Everything I write is my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4770
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  Freedom on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 4:47 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
We also have the odd situation of what M was wearing on the Thursday. We all know she was dressed in her" white shorts and peach smocked top" as described by her adoring mother when she was snapped by the pool, but according to the Boyd family whose little boy M is supposed to have kicked a football with for an hour that day, M was dressed in a blue skirt.
Check out the thread about the Boyds to see how it is impossible for all of the claims to be true about that day.
http://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t332-boyd-interview-lady-by-the-pool#7768

The Boyds' fairy story is that it was on the Wednesday that they saw the McCanns - the day before Madeleine was reported missing.

It is a mystery why this only appeared in an obscure (now defunct) magazine. Anyone who had an apparently genuine story to tell about seeing the McCanns on the fateful holiday would surely have been able to sell it to the tabloids for a huge sum.
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 15836
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 103
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing.

Post  costello on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 6:43 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
costello wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:
bluebell wrote:

Exactly Poe, last thing on your mind.   Added to which I wouldn't want to part with the clothes of my missing child, never mind get a service wash for them.
Amazingly the minutiea of life still held an oddly important perspective for them it seems.

Not forgetting she was aware enough to get someone to cancel her online shopping that was supposed to get delivered for their arrival home on 5th May.

Sorry don't want to off topic here but I've never believed the online shopping scenario. I can't help but think there was something in the house that needed removing a.s.a.p. just my thoughts here.

Do you think that was an excuse for someone to go into the house as there were likely police stationed outside? The thing is the shopping would be delivered but only if someone was in the house unless previous instructions were to place it in an outhouse etc. So unless this was the instruction the shopping would not be left as no one was at home.

To be honest Chirpy, I'm not sure the police were stationed at that time, I actually think it was the next day, so in my opinion there was time for Uncle Brian Kennedy and his wife to visit the house for whatever reason. This is where the mystery of the supposed online shopping exists. Again just my thoughts.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2410
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  chirpyinsect on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 7:18 pm

I'm almost sure I read it somewhere but from one of the horses so to speak. May have been Ma Healey. Way to check.
Not that it makes it true of course but why would they even mention it if there were no police outside?They could have just entered thd house, done what was necessary ( I'm thinking laptop etc)  and out.

_________________
Everything I write is my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4770
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  dantezebu on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 7:34 pm

So a pink top and floral bottoms.
Funny that, according to Dr Payne when he saw all three children at 5. 30 or was it 6.30 they were all dressed in white. scratch
avatar
dantezebu

Posts : 171
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  Dee Coy on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 8:12 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
costello wrote:I was just going to mention the difference in size of Madeleine and Amelie. To be honest with all the photographs I have seen of Madeleine there are some variations of her height, and I have just read this on twitter a few minutes ago.
Justice for MM@Abductionorscam  -30m.

#McCann gave Maddie's height as  90cm (very petite) and showed photo of 2yr old child to PT cops.

What would be the reason for this? other than to make out she was very small for her age.

Could it be because a certain child that some think was a substitute is a year younger that M? Hmmm

canada12 brought a very interesting analysis to CMoMM from The Truth for Madeleine site last year which shows Madeleine, or at least the girl shown in the picture, was significantly taller than 90cm:



If the door height is 41in, that makes the height of the child about 40in. 40 inches is 102 cm. 39 to 40 inches is a typical height for a 48 month old girl.
http://www.babycenter.com/0_your-childs-size-and-growth-timeline_10357633.bc

If that child is Madeleine, why indeed did they try to make out she was smaller than she was?

Just theories, thoughts and speculation.

_________________
Philip Larkin wrote:It stands plain as a wardrobe, what we know, Have always known, know that we can't escape, Yet can't accept.
avatar
Dee Coy

Posts : 2293
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  chirpyinsect on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 8:30 pm

Freedom wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:
We also have the odd situation of what M was wearing on the Thursday. We all know she was dressed in her" white shorts and peach smocked top" as described by her adoring mother when she was snapped by the pool, but according to the Boyd family whose little boy M is supposed to have kicked a football with for an hour that day, M was dressed in a blue skirt.
Check out the thread about the Boyds to see how it is impossible for all of the claims to be true about that day.
http://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t332-boyd-interview-lady-by-the-pool#7768

The Boyds' fairy story is that it was on the Wednesday that they saw the McCanns - the day before Madeleine was reported missing.

It is a mystery why this only appeared in an obscure (now defunct) magazine. Anyone who had an apparently genuine story to tell about seeing the McCanns on the fateful holiday would surely have been able to sell it to the tabloids for a huge sum.  
There is a confusion as to whether the Boyds were referring to Wednesday or Thursday iirc. Their little boy had said "is that the little girl I played with yesterday?" on seeing posters of M around town so you would think that was Thursday as the posters were obviously not put up till the Friday. 
However, even if it was the Wednesday she was meaning, it still wasn't possible for them to have played for an hour.

_________________
Everything I write is my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4770
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  candyfloss on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 8:35 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
Freedom wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:
We also have the odd situation of what M was wearing on the Thursday. We all know she was dressed in her" white shorts and peach smocked top" as described by her adoring mother when she was snapped by the pool, but according to the Boyd family whose little boy M is supposed to have kicked a football with for an hour that day, M was dressed in a blue skirt.
Check out the thread about the Boyds to see how it is impossible for all of the claims to be true about that day.
http://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t332-boyd-interview-lady-by-the-pool#7768

The Boyds' fairy story is that it was on the Wednesday that they saw the McCanns - the day before Madeleine was reported missing.

It is a mystery why this only appeared in an obscure (now defunct) magazine. Anyone who had an apparently genuine story to tell about seeing the McCanns on the fateful holiday would surely have been able to sell it to the tabloids for a huge sum.  
There is a confusion as to whether the Boyds were referring to Wednesday or Thursday iirc. Their little boy had said "is that the little girl I played with yesterday?" on seeing posters of M around town so you would think that was Thursday as the posters were obviously not put up till the Friday. 
However, even if it was the Wednesday she was meaning, it still wasn't possible for them to have played for an hour.
According to the Boyd's Maddie whizzed down the waterslide, - what waterslide??
http://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t332-boyd-interview-lady-by-the-pool

_________________
  
   

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 11777
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  Freedom on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 9:29 pm

The first bit of the article says that the day after Louie Boyd played with Madeleine, she was abducted. Wasn't Wednesday the day she was photographed (allegedly) with the tennis balls? What a busy day she had.

The article does then quote the amazingly aware of times and days 3 year old Louie as asking on Friday if Madeleine was who he played with yesterday so who knows which is correct, if either.

The whole sugar-coated piece - "perfect little girl" and "Kate looked on adoringly" (my elbow to that one!) - is ridiculous.
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 15836
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 103
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  chirpyinsect on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 9:32 pm

Freedom wrote:The first bit of the article says that the day after Louie Boyd played with Madeleine, she was abducted. Wasn't Wednesday the day she was photographed (allegedly) with the tennis balls? What a busy day she had.

The article does then quote the amazingly aware of times and days 3 year old Louie as asking on Friday if Madeleine was who he played with yesterday so who knows which is correct, if either.

The whole sugar-coated piece - "perfect little girl" and "Kate looked on adoringly" (my elbow to that one!) - is ridiculous.
Yes and you would think the mother would have remembered exactly which day her son played with the most famous missing person on the planet.
Still confusion is good.

_________________
Everything I write is my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4770
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  Guest on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 11:42 pm


A normal sized head is outlined in green. So either Maddie has an abnormally huge head, or her head has been pasted on top of another head (outlined in red).
And what's that weird pale line across the neck (see blue arrow)? She also, apparently, has a neck like a swan if this photo is to be believed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pyjamas and other clothing

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum