MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PYJAMAS (Madeleine's) and other clothing items

+20
Rosa canina
dogs don't lie
Helenmeg
poster
Mimi
Châtelaine
What's_up_doc?
mumof6
Winslow Boy
froggy
Heisenburg
Dee Coy
dantezebu
Freedom
Andrew
bluebell
Poe
costello
candyfloss
chirpyinsect
24 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

PYJAMAS  (Madeleine's) and other clothing items - Page 2 Empty Re: PYJAMAS (Madeleine's) and other clothing items

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 25 Jul 2015, 9:37 am

Resistor wrote:PYJAMAS  (Madeleine's) and other clothing items - Page 2 Storyb10
A normal sized head is outlined in green.  So either Maddie has an abnormally huge head, or her head has been pasted on top of another head (outlined in red).
And what's that weird pale line across the neck (see blue arrow)?  She also, apparently, has a neck like a swan if this photo is to be believed.

I seem to remember a bit of discussion over whether M wore a wig but if her face plus some hair has been pasted on top of another body then that would explain why her head looks big in a lot of pics.

Back to top Go down

PYJAMAS  (Madeleine's) and other clothing items - Page 2 Empty Re: PYJAMAS (Madeleine's) and other clothing items

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 20 Mar 2016, 11:38 am

I have been looking at the files and I see that there are a few clothing items that were part of the ones given to the dogs to sniff which would appear to be Sean's. 2 pairs of blue shorts and a t shirt described as a boy's. They are age 2-3 98cm.
This tells me M was never 90cm when she disappeared as she was taller than Sean.
Here is the description of the duplicate jammies sent by M & S to the police.

To: Police Scientific Laboratory
Lisbon

5th June 2007

Subject: Sending of Pyjamas

The present inquiry investigates the disappearance of Madeleine McCann on 3rd May 2007. I am herewith delivering to the Police Scientific Laboratory a pair of girl's pyjamas.

The Pyjamas are from Marks and Spencers, size 2 to 3 years -97 cm.

The pyjamas are composed of two pieces: camisole type without buttons and half sleeves, pink with designs, letters and tracing in white with (small) floral patterns, the right pyjama bottom leg has a design (smaller size) which is identical to that of the camisole.

The pyjamas being sent are 'equal' in make, model, size, colours and designs as well as presumably the texture, to those the little girl was wearing at the time of her disappearance. The article sent serves for eventual comparisons with fibres collected by the competent officers of the Police Scientific Lab, within the scope of the current investigation.

So the jammies being held up as being Amelie's ( because we are told M was wearing her identical but larger ones) are supposed to be a smaller size than 2-3 years 97 cm.

From that one would deduce that A was quite a bit smaller than S then. And of course M was equal in size to S.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 20 Mar 2016, 12:06 pm

Eddie alerted to the red top. Could the larger boy's clothes have been for Maddie to wear?

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 20 Mar 2016, 12:25 pm

Not sure where to post this. Mods move if more appropriate thread exists. On CMoMM someone was asking for photos of Sammy the snake that the kids'club uses to keep the children from becoming separated when walking to and fro. I assume this was to discern if there was any evidence of wristbands.
I came across this article in the Telegraph written by a guy who took his family on holiday to a MW resort in Greece in 2010.
It was the photo at the top of the page that was interesting but I can't copy it over. In it one child can be seen clearly wearing a blue band. Here is the link.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/familyholidays/7264721/Club-holidays-Greece-with-Mark-Warner.html&ved=0ahUKEwifnof-oM_LAhXPZpoKHWR_Dq0QFgh6MCY&usg=AFQjCNEYRn5KuhslMEyjZmdGMeFdMV1MkQ

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 20 Mar 2016, 12:28 pm

Dee Coy wrote:Eddie alerted to the red top. Could the larger boy's clothes have been for Maddie to wear?

Possibly DC . The red top is also 2-3 years 98cm. Here are the pics of the shorts.

PYJAMAS  (Madeleine's) and other clothing items - Page 2 Volume10

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 20 Mar 2016, 12:35 pm

Alright, I'm going to post something way-out and almost certainly way off the mark.

Just say, just for the moment, that Kiko is right and a sub was used. The real Madeleine would need to be hidden. What if her hair was really short as a result of some illness, or for another reason - it has oft been mentioned about wigs.

What if they hid her in plain sight dressed as a boy?

(Runs for cover.)

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 20 Mar 2016, 12:46 pm

Here is a link to Mark Warner's Irish web site which has a short video embedded.   Click on the section for Lakitira Beach Kos. About half way in you see children taking part in activities. Some are wearing bands but some don't seem to be. Sorry can't bring actual video over.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.sunway.ie/markwarner/&ved=0ahUKEwjq-t7Kpc_LAhXEDxoKHXBHCocQFgh4MCQ&usg=AFQjCNH4nO_I3VjxvTMRMpdVGjjZut4LNw

ETA looking at the video in the section fir Bodrum Turkey, the children are wearing bands. Again about halfway through the video.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 20 Mar 2016, 12:57 pm

Dee Coy wrote:Alright, I'm going to post something way-out and almost certainly way off the mark.

Just say, just for the moment, that Kiko is right and a sub was used. The real Madeleine would need to be hidden. What if her hair was really short as a result of some illness, or for another reason - it has oft been mentioned about wigs.

(Runs for cover.)

May I join you DC? There is something about this that I like. Way out maybe. Bizarre, yes but where was Sean in the LP? Any pics of all 3 kids together in PDL?
Even photos taken at home seem to have M added in. Check out the thread on Granny Healey 2 photos where, in a clumsy way I tried to say that maybe S had been taken out and M's face substituted.
I also wondered if there was jiggery pokery going on in the LP with M's head on S body with him dressed as a girl. Oh it does sound far fetched Satsuma but glad I'm not the only one who has harboured these thoughts DC.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sun 20 Mar 2016, 1:33 pm

Dee Coy wrote:Eddie alerted to the red top. Could the larger boy's clothes have been for Maddie to wear?

Or the item in question was in contact on a certain shelf in a certain wardrobe.
The Oesterhelweg paper mentions about contamination for 2 minutes with out direct contact to a cadaver.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Sun 20 Mar 2016, 2:35 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:Alright, I'm going to post something way-out and almost certainly way off the mark.

(Runs for cover.)

May I join you DC? There is something about this that I like. Way out maybe. Bizarre, yes but where was Sean in the LP? Any pics of all 3 kids together in PDL?
Even photos taken at home seem to have M added in. Check out the thread on Granny Healey 2 photos where, in a clumsy way I tried to say that maybe S had been taken out and M's face substituted.
I also wondered if there was jiggery pokery going on in the LP with M's head on S body with him dressed as a girl. Oh it does sound far fetched Satsuma but glad I'm not the only one who has harboured these thoughts DC.

In that case why not have Sean in the picture and Madeleine's face superimposed on Amelie's body? Why bother dressing Sean up?
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 20 Mar 2016, 2:37 pm

Yep got to hand you that one froggy. Let me consider.

Back to top Go down

PYJAMAS  (Madeleine's) and other clothing items - Page 2 Empty When were the clothes bought then?

Post  Winslow Boy Fri 05 May 2017, 10:59 am

Copied/snipped/ from the other site, but first time I'd seen this.
John Corner explains away DNA found on Kates clothing. So was it bought after Madeleine disappeared? And it wasn't DNA it was the smell of a cadaver.

CUDDLE CAT
HOMEPAGE NEWS REPORTS INDEX CUDDLE CAT'S JOURNEY NEWS SEPTEMBER 2010
Original Source: STEEL MAGNOLIA-7  06 SEPTEMBER 2010
IRONSIDE ARTICLES

Reporter Andrew Price..Telegraph Sept 8th 2007 wrote…Was I alone in wondering whether that was for comfort or because it was what the PR advisers suggested?

Jon Corner godfather of one of the McCanns children said ‘The Cuddle Cat was reeking with Madeleines DNA . That easily explains why DNA has been found in the hire car and on clothing that Kate bought after Madeleine disappeared’. affraid

Report: Sunday Mirror Sept 13th 2007

Kate washed CC 5 days after Madeleines disappearance. Gerrys sister said it was cleaned again two months ago because it was filthy after being carried around.

A former Scotland Yard detective said. ‘It’s the last thing I’d expect a mother who is devastated at losing her child to do’.

From Pamalam's site

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 05 May 2017, 11:42 am

Are the original newspaper articles/links available for these stories or have they been pulled?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Winslow Boy Fri 05 May 2017, 11:49 am

Andrew wrote:Are the original newspaper articles/links available for these stories or have they been pulled?

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/why-kate-could-never-fool-cuddle-cat.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Winslow Boy Fri 05 May 2017, 12:24 pm

Winslow Boy wrote:
Andrew wrote:Are the original newspaper articles/links available for these stories or have they been pulled?

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/why-kate-could-never-fool-cuddle-cat.html

On the sky documentary did they quote from her book that the only people who know the truth are Gerry, her and God. Or did I get that wrong?

Surely if there was an abduction, the abducters would know the truth as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Fri 05 May 2017, 12:38 pm

If that is the order she uses in the book it makes God slightly less important, and worthy of respect, than Gerry and Kate.

Most people, especially if they are practising Christians, would list God first.

That aside, it is rather significant that the abductor does not know the truth.

That is a really interesting quote other than that, as most of use have assumed that at least some of the Tapas 7 are aware of what happened. It suggests that even the family have not been told everything, and leaves me wondering what would have needed to be hidden from family.

The family acted as though they believed that Madeleine was dead from the start. So, what is it that has been hidden from the family, that means they don't know the truth?
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Fri 05 May 2017, 12:53 pm

Winslow Boy wrote:
Winslow Boy wrote:

On the sky documentary did they quote from her book that the only people who know the truth are Gerry, her and God. Or did I get that wrong?

Yes they did use a clip of if not KM then someone who sounds like her, reading this extract. I think it was a Freudian slip. My husband who is not all interested in this case even commented on it! You're not meant to know what happened Kate!

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Fri 05 May 2017, 1:03 pm

I am also wondering why Madeleine does not know the truth. The posters on the topic so far have left her off because they believe her to be dead. Kate is not supposed to think her dead. Even if Madeleine had forgotten that night, she would still not that she was alive, wouldn't she?

Surely she should say "Madeleine will vouch for the truth when we find her"?

On the other hand, given Kate's egocentric view of the world, do you think she could have said that even if there had been an abductor?

As in, she knows the truth of what happened that night in the only way that matters, from her perspective?

Is it possible for a mum to totally blot out that the child also had an experience, especially if she had been abducted?
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Fri 05 May 2017, 5:02 pm

If you put all of their statements together, you'll see that they've constantly been leaking like a sieve ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 05 May 2017, 5:45 pm

How could Kate know the truth of what happened that night when she wasn't there to witness it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 05 May 2017, 6:20 pm

@WUD

You're not meant to know what happened Kate!

Excellent WUD

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Fri 05 May 2017, 7:03 pm

If you look on here Andrew, there are lots of archived newspaper reports:

http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/NEWS_REPORT_INDEX.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Fri 05 May 2017, 10:13 pm

Winslow Boy wrote:
Winslow Boy wrote:

I just told my daughters about that quote.

Daughters who have been utterly unconvinced by my theories.

Up until now, the first thing DD1 said was "they did it". DD2 merely said "OK, you win".
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Winslow Boy Fri 05 May 2017, 10:49 pm

and on clothing that Kate bought after Madeleine disappeared’.       Thought they were clothes she had worn before the holidays that she wore to work
whilst having contact with 6 cadavers ? scratch scratch scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 06 May 2017, 2:07 am

Plus there's a photo of Kate wearing the very famous black and white check trousers that the dogs reacted to....

At a birthday party before Portugal
PYJAMAS  (Madeleine's) and other clothing items - Page 2 Image001

I'm assuming these are the same trousers?
PYJAMAS  (Madeleine's) and other clothing items - Page 2 00892B5B000004B0-4176546-image-m-147_1485880913575

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next