MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries

+44
Tangled Web
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Rosa canina
What's_up_doc?
chrissie
espeland
Heisenburg
PMR
dandaar
froggy
Mimi
Walt
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
PeterMac
Rufus T
mad world
Fiat500
bluebell
Cristobell
margaret
Helenmeg
costello
Marky
Andrew
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Ignored
Thetruth
chilli
hicks
Tristar
Dee Coy
Châtelaine
travis macbickle
Poppy
Lioned
Anne
AndyB
Poe
cherry
Admin
candyfloss
48 posters

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 11 Empty Re: Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries

Post  Lioned Fri 30 Jan 2015, 9:05 pm

As suspected by many and rumoured about a lot thatcher knew a great deal about these perverts which she chose to keep 'secret' for her own benefit.

The woman was indeed a witch and many innocent people and families suffered because of her and now we see how childrens suffering was kept secret because of her.

Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 11 Empty Re: Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries

Post  Guest Sat 31 Jan 2015, 9:19 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 31 Jan 2015, 3:44 pm

simplistic wrote:

Thanks for that simplistic. He really says it like it is - he makes me laugh, but shame he loses much credibility by being so manic - but he`s right.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 11 Empty Judge Lowell Goddard selected to chair abuse enquiry

Post  Mimi Wed 04 Feb 2015, 1:58 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11388962/New-Zealand-judge-set-to-chair-child-abuse-inquiry.html

http://www.kiwisfirst.com/judge-file-index/high-court-justice-lowell-goddard/

This doesn`t look too good

"Justice Goddard is past Chair of the Independent Police Conduct Authority and now sits in the Wellington High Court. Officially, she has overseen significant change, as the Authority publicly portrayed itself as a transparent investigative and reviewing agency of serious complaints against the Police. The reality is different. Justice Goddard held up and covered up a number of serious complaints. Perhaps this is not surprising given her history.When deputy Solicitor General, Lowell Goddard refused to release evidence that former judge Michael Lance was guilty of throwing a police prosecution of his son Simon’s business partner, claiming it was not in the public interest to do so. The police inspector at the time sought release of the file. Judge Lance later became Goddard’s deputy judge at the IPCA – demonstrating a level of audacity even rare by New Zealand standards. Lance retired in disgrace shortly afterward when it was reported he was keying cars parked in front of his Takapuna apartment. (Lance was prosecuted in a judge alone trial and let off.)The IPCA became even a more opaque agency under Justice Goddard, with legal exemptions of disclosure to the Official Information Act and Privacy Act. Much of its work is cloaked by tight secrecy.Justice Goddard is believed to be the first Maori woman to have served as a High Court Judge. She has also sat as a member of the Criminal Division of the Court of Appeal.

As a lawyer, Justice Goddard defended and prosecuted in a number of homicide and other serious criminal trials, and acted as counsel assisting tribunals and Commissions of Inquiry, including the Cartwright inquiry into allegations concerning the treatment of cervical cancer at National Women’s Hospital in New Zealand

In 2009, Justice Goddard gave a speech to the Australian Public Sector Anti-Corruption Conference. An abstract of her speech is provided immediately below this profile.

Lawyers who appear before her generally have little regard for her as a judge willing to conform to law or rule consistent with relevant facts. They are far more impressed with her impeccable dress and makeup.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:00 pm

Off topic Mimi, but your avatar has been abducted?? Very Happy

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:11 pm

candyfloss wrote:Off topic Mimi, but your avatar has been abducted?? Very Happy

Who by ?

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:12 pm

This sounds more hopeful:-

"A barrister since 1988, she earlier worked as a member of the steering committee which helped establish the HELP Clinic for sexual abuse victims, assisting police to establish a better environment for victims of sexual abuse."

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/new-zealand-judge-lowell-goddard-chosen-to-lead-child-abuse-inquiry-10023267.html

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:14 pm

Mimi wrote:

Who by ?

It's not showing at all. Perhaps someone else can verify? All other member's avatars showing ok.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:16 pm

candyfloss wrote:
Mimi wrote:

Who by ?

It's not showing at all.  Perhaps someone else can verify?  All other member's  avatars showing ok.
Oh - I can see it ok. Mind you I`m having to use my old Internet Explorer as the Portal doesn`t work when I use Google Chrome.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:17 pm

Mimi wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
Mimi wrote:

Who by ?

It's not showing at all.  Perhaps someone else can verify?  All other member's  avatars showing ok.
Oh - I can see it ok.  Mind you I`m having to use my old Internet Explorer as the Portal doesn`t work when I use Google Chrome.

I will delete all these off topic comments in a minute.  I had that once mimi with my avatar, I could see it but no-one else could.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:18 pm

candyfloss wrote:
Mimi wrote:

Who by ?

Yes I can see all avatars.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:19 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
Mimi wrote:

Who by ?

Yes I can see all avatars.

Strange, I see them all except mimi's?

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:22 pm

I see all except mimis also?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:24 pm

Maybe it`s because I got mine from the images section of the web.

Candyfloss - I don`t know where you get all your lovely avatars from but if you can find one of a religious twit holding forth, that`ll do me.  Otherwise I`ll go back to Dick Emery.

I`m trying this one now.

Last edited by Mimi on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:30 pm

I can see all avatars, and I am using Google Chrome if it's any help. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:49 pm

Mimi here's something you might like.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:01 pm

I`m in fits `ere ..... needed a good laugh .. thanks Resistor. "The sermon on the mount " - what visions that brought forth Laughing

We ought to have a special thread for `having a good laugh`.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:00 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:12 am

Freedom wrote:Guilty on all counts.
Except the three he was acquitted of ;-)
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:14 am

Sorry, yes, that's right.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 11 Empty The sentence - 16 years

Post  Freedom Fri 27 Feb 2015, 12:16 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 11 Empty Insurance & Child Abuse

Post  Mimi Sun 01 Mar 2015, 5:51 pm

File on 4 has investigated how child abuse has been covered up at the instigation of the Insurance Companies who would not let Schools and Councils own up to abuse under threat of losing their insurance cover.

Really interesting programme :-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0537662

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 11 Empty Harvey Proctor

Post  Bampots Thu 05 Mar 2015, 12:07 pm

Same names seem to circulate with the same stories connected to them,when will the truth be revealed about Dolphin square and The Elms Guest House?
It's tragic and I'm sure if Harvey Proctor is innocent as he claims then he will help in any way he
The 68-year-old told BBC Radio 4's Today Programme he would like to be interviewed

Former MP Harvey Proctor's house searched by police
2 hours ago
Police investigating historical allegations about a paedophile ring involving establishment figures have searched the home of the former Conservative MP, Harvey Proctor.
Mr Proctor became an MP in 1979, representing Basildon in Essex for four years. He subsequently represented Billericay until 1987.
The 68-year-old told BBC Radio 4's Today Programme he would like to be interviewed by police "at the earliest opportunity".
Tom Symonds reports.
Read more
Ex-Conservative MP Harvey Proctor's home searched by police

This is from
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31744386
and there is also video of radio 4 with an interview of Proctor by James Naughtie (as usual uploading anything to here seems beyond me sorry)
Bampots
Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiat500 Thu 05 Mar 2015, 10:48 pm

Typing one  finger  left-handed 'cos of accident.

I've heard Proctor through the day and tonight. Denial, denial, denial of course. Carefully worded, he was never at rent-boy parties in Dolphin Square.

How utterly shameful to even have to come out of hiding to protest to us, the Public, that he did nothing wrong.

At the least he's been forced back and out of his cosy comfort zone.
Fiat500
Fiat500

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 07 Mar 2015, 10:07 pm

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 11 B_hs69gWYAIb3Xb

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next