MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries

+44
Tangled Web
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Rosa canina
What's_up_doc?
chrissie
espeland
Heisenburg
PMR
dandaar
froggy
Mimi
Walt
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
PeterMac
Rufus T
mad world
Fiat500
bluebell
Cristobell
margaret
Helenmeg
costello
Marky
Andrew
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Ignored
Thetruth
chilli
hicks
Tristar
Dee Coy
Châtelaine
travis macbickle
Poppy
Lioned
Anne
AndyB
Poe
cherry
Admin
candyfloss
48 posters

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 17 Empty Re: Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries

Post  Andrew Mon 06 Jun 2016, 12:39 pm

Given 22 life sentences.

But out when he's 55.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 17 Empty Re:OPERATIONS wide range of child abuse inquires.

Post  costello Mon 06 Jun 2016, 1:02 pm

Andrew wrote:Given 22 life sentences.

But out when he's 55.

Maybe he's 'immortal' Andrew.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 17 Empty Re: Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries

Post  Andrew Mon 06 Jun 2016, 1:11 pm

Hope not.

But as I say, he was given not 1, but 22 life sentences.

He can get released when he is just 55 years of age.

More like a half sentence.

Not good enough. Again imo.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Mon 06 Jun 2016, 5:16 pm

And they've only recently informed the youth groups he had dealings with in the UK
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 06 Jun 2016, 6:41 pm

PMR wrote:And they've only recently informed the youth groups he had dealings with in the UK

I'd not heard that PMR. Has it actually been confirmed that he was involved in youth groups in the UK?
I thought that the statements from the police force was that we can be rest assured he didn't commit any such crimes here - but how on earth can they be sure of that? pale

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Mon 06 Jun 2016, 10:10 pm

The BBC has learned that the National Crime Agency (NCA) only contacted two churches Huckle attended in Kent and London - which cannot be identified for legal reasons - last week, almost 18 months after Huckle was first arrested.
It says it has now referred that aspect of its investigation to the Independent Police Complaints Commission to see if it could have improved its response.

Copied from BBC website, on the one o'clock news on Radio 2 it said he taught Sunday school at these churches
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 06 Jun 2016, 10:28 pm

Loads of links on the Wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Huckle
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 09 Jun 2016, 12:03 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 10 Jun 2016, 5:14 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 17 Empty Allegations about Tom Jones

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 15 Jun 2016, 8:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 15 Jun 2016, 9:49 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 17 Empty Paedophile Information Exchange

Post  bluebell Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:31 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-36622992

Paedophile Information Exchange founder Douglas Slade guilty of abuse

Taken long enough.    Brings back the names of L Brittan, C Smith and G Janner  again who all had connections to PIE (+ H Harman et al).     imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 24 Jul 2016, 9:27 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Mon 25 Jul 2016, 4:03 pm

The same Leicestershire police involved with the McCann case?

Police watchdog the Independent Police Complaints Commission has told 11 individuals that they are under investigation for both alleged criminal offences and gross misconduct, as part of an inquiry into Leicestershire Police's handling of the claims.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 25 Jul 2016, 4:10 pm

Heisenburg wrote:

The same Leicestershire police involved with the McCann case?

Police watchdog the Independent Police Complaints Commission has told 11 individuals that they are under investigation for both alleged criminal offences and gross misconduct, as part of an inquiry into Leicestershire Police's handling of the claims.

Yeah - the same Leicestershire Police that cocked up on the McCann case.

Was 'call me Stu' involved I wonder.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 04 Aug 2016, 7:31 pm

BREAKING NEWS

Goddard quits as sex abuse inquiry head

Judge Lowell Goddard quits as head of UK independent inquiry into child sexual abuse, home secretary announces

3 minutes ago

From the section UK

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Thu 04 Aug 2016, 9:45 pm

Another one that May appointed,yep she's worse than useless,her premiership will be the same.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  espeland Thu 04 Aug 2016, 9:54 pm

The Huffington Post's report on the Lowell Goddard resignation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/dame-lowell-goddard-resigns-as-head-of-inquiry-into-child-sexual-abuse_uk_57a386cbe4b06c6e8dc6f95d?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D-1093250762_uk-ttg

Child Sex Abuse Inquiry Loses THIRD Chair As Dame Lowell Goddard Resigns
It has yet to hold a public hearing.
04/08/2016 19:27 | Updated 56 minutes ago

Jack Sommers Assistant News Editor, Huffington Post UK

The independent inquiry into child sexual abuse has lost its chair, after Dame Lowell Goddard gave Home Secretary Amber Rudd her resignation.

The resignation of the New Zealand judge, who was appointed after two previous chairs had to resign, throws the inquiry into chaos.

The inquiry was set up in 2014 to investigate child sexual abuse, including claims a paedophile ring operated in Westminster in the 1980s.

Earlier on Thursday, she was criticised for having spent 44 days working in New Zealand and Australia - in addition to 30 days of annual leave she was entitled to - in her first year as inquiry chair.

The inquiry has been beset by delays since it was announced.
PA/PA Archive
Dame Lowell Goddard is the third chair of the inquiry to resign

The BBC’s Tom Symonds said the resignation threw the inquiry into “crisis”.

Despite the revelations about the amount of time Goddard spent abroad, investigate journalist Mark Watts said she had threatened to resign before over “interference” from the Home Office in the inquiry.

The inquiry has not yet held any public hearings, though preliminary hearings began in March.

Home Secretary Amber Rudd said: “I can confirm that Dame Lowell Goddard wrote to me today to offer her resignation as chair of the independent inquiry into child sexual abuse and I have accepted.

“I want to assure everyone with an interest in the inquiry, particularly victims and survivors, that the work of the inquiry will continue without delay and a new chair will be appointed.

“I would like to thank Dame Lowell Goddard for the contribution she has made in setting up the inquiry so that it may continue to go about its vital work.”

In her 32-word letter of resignation, Goddard did not specify the reason for her resignation.

Goddard had written to Rudd: “I regret to advise that I am offering you my resignation as chair of the Independent Inquiry into Institutional child abuse with immediate effect. I trust you will accept this decision.”

In her response, Rudd wrote: “I know that this will have been a difficult decision for you to make, and something you will have carefully considered. I was sorry to receive your letter but I accept your decision.”

Rudd added: “I know how personally committed you have been to ensuring that the inquiry is a success for those at its heart: the survivors and the victims.

“You have consistently demonstrated your desire to leave no stone unturned in order that the voices of those victims might be heard.

“It is a testament to your commitment that you have taken the difficult decision to stand down now, having set the inquiry firmly on course, and allow someone else to lead it through to the end. With regret, I agree that this the right decision.”

espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 22 Aug 2016, 12:09 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 22 Aug 2016, 12:18 pm

Those of us of a certain age will remember Chris Denning as one of the first DJs on Radio 1 but I wouldn't say that he was or became as well known as the others.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 22 Aug 2016, 12:27 pm

Just had a look on his wiki.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Denning

They need to throw away the key this time.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next