Seen this yet?...Very Interesting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seen this yet?...Very Interesting

Post  End on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 1:26 pm

From 10 mins on Richard D Hall sheds more light on this saga..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQS7YHC9sYQ
avatar
End

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Seen this yet?...Very Interesting

Post  Andrew on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 1:32 pm

Can't watch it just yet.

Is it a new one and what's the gist...
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Seen this yet?...Very Interesting

Post  End on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 1:42 pm

Andrew wrote:Can't watch it just yet.

Is it a new one and what's the gist...

It's a promo for the new one, but claims Andy R should be locked up for misinfo in that Crime Watch Show way back that Sept ...relating to the Smith Man.
He has tracked down a Polish Guy which he claims was used to side track the PJ....from a kidnap attempt reported 6 days after M went missing..
He has also interviewed one of the Con Investigators ...for 3 hours ...and he didn't even believe the T7!
Should be a good one!!
avatar
End

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Seen this yet?...Very Interesting

Post  Andrew on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 1:55 pm

Thanks. Will watch it in a bit.

What's a 'con investigator' though....

... Or am I being thick.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Seen this yet?...Very Interesting

Post  Andrew on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 1:56 pm

Con as in metado 3 Con...
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re:Seen This Yet....very interesting.

Post  costello on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 1:58 pm

Hadn't seen it before, liked the question were the McCanns made available to the Intelligence Agencies before her disappearance. Also Andy Redwood should be arrested in R.H.'s opinion, he does have a point there though.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2381
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Seen this yet?...Very Interesting

Post  kylie on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:01 pm

Iv'e seen that one before i watched it on his website,i just watched it again as he is easy on the eye.

The other 6 parts are now available to watch so will watch them later.
avatar
kylie

Posts : 170
Join date : 2014-11-18
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Re: Seen this yet?...Very Interesting

Post  End on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:08 pm

Andrew wrote:Con as in metado 3 Con...

One of the PI Groups they hired ..... I thought they were all Con Merchants??!!...Just set up for the purpose of investigating for the Mc's..

This is only the first part of that presentation he made.... on the second part, for the first 5/10 mins he goes on about the Polish Guy etc...I think later on also he gives a prieview of the New Doc. Didn't get to finish watching it myself but hope to make time later.

avatar
End

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Seen this yet?...Very Interesting

Post  Andrew on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:09 pm

costello wrote:Hadn't seen it before, liked the question were the McCanns made available to the Intelligence Agencies before her disappearance. Also Andy Redwood should be arrested in R.H.'s opinion, he does have a point there though.
I should watch it first before I comment, but why AR arrested... Is that because of the 'relevation / tannerman '...
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Seen this yet?...Very Interesting

Post  End on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:10 pm

kylie wrote:Iv'e seen that one before i watched it on his website,i just watched it again as he is easy on the eye.

He sure is:)) ... and so articulate with it!
avatar
End

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Seen this yet?...Very Interesting

Post  Andrew on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:12 pm

End wrote:
Andrew wrote:Con as in metado 3 Con...

One of the PI Groups they hired ..... I thought they were all Con Merchants??!!...Just set up for the purpose of investigating for the Mc's..

This is only the first part of that presentation he made.... on the second part, for the first 5/10 mins he goes on about the Polish Guy etc...I think later on also he gives a prieview of the New Doc. Didn't get to finish watching it myself but hope to make time later.

All the subsequent comps involved in the 'disappearance' were all a con.

Look forward to watching it later.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Seen this yet?...Very Interesting

Post  Andrew on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:13 pm

End wrote:
kylie wrote:Iv'e seen that one before i watched it on his website,i just watched it again as he is easy on the eye.

He sure is:)) ... and so articulate with it!
You can tell who the ladies are on this forum.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Seen this yet?...Very Interesting

Post  End on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:14 pm

Andrew wrote:
End wrote:
kylie wrote:Iv'e seen that one before i watched it on his website,i just watched it again as he is easy on the eye.

He sure is:)) ... and so articulate with it!
You can tell who the ladies are on this forum.

Smile)
avatar
End

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Seen this yet?...Very Interesting

Post  End on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:16 pm

I do hope he has armed guards at his door....cause I have a feeling he is going to expose all.
avatar
End

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re:Seen this yet....very interesting.

Post  costello on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:21 pm

End wrote:
kylie wrote:Iv'e seen that one before i watched it on his website,i just watched it again as he is easy on the eye.

He sure is:)) ... and so articulate with it!


Yes my take too, I could listen to him all day long.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2381
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re:Seen this yet....very interesting.

Post  costello on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:24 pm

Andrew wrote:
costello wrote:Hadn't seen it before, liked the question were the McCanns made available to the Intelligence Agencies before her disappearance. Also Andy Redwood should be arrested in R.H.'s opinion, he does have a point there though.
I should watch it first before I comment, but why AR arrested... Is that because of the 'relevation / tannerman '...

Yes Andrew, and the fact that it was broadcast to over 7 million people.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2381
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Seen this yet?...Very Interesting

Post  Burst on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 4:19 pm

Lol what a load of crap.
avatar
Burst

Posts : 210
Join date : 2014-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Seen this yet?...Very Interesting

Post  Burst on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 4:45 pm

So Richard D. Hall, Investigator of Alien Heritage, a renowned honorable pseudoscientist and sidekick of  Tony Bennett, claims to know exactly what Operation Grange has been doing, and claims the retired DCI should be arrested. Wouldn't that be a crime to unfoundedly claim such thing?

If that's really what he says, I'm not going to watch nor read all this mccannesque propagandamaterial.
avatar
Burst

Posts : 210
Join date : 2014-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re:Seen this yet?....Very Interesting.

Post  costello on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 6:55 pm

To be fair I have to admit I don't go for R.H.'s conspiracy theories re Aliens etc, maybe just me, but I do believe he is entitled to his opinions. I think his enthusiasm with the Madeleine McCann case and trying to get the word out there has to be applauded, at least people can make up their own minds, and start to question the nonsense that has been drip fed via the media. As always just my thoughts.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2381
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Seen this yet?...Very Interesting

Post  PMR on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 6:57 pm

I didn't realise it was an arrestable offence to give misinformation on the BBC , if it is why aren't most politicians the majority of football managers etc inside ?
avatar
PMR

Posts : 454
Join date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

Re:Seen this yet?....very interesting.

Post  costello on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 7:04 pm

PMR wrote:I didn't realise it was an arrestable offence to give misinformation on the BBC , if it is why aren't most politicians the majority of football managers etc inside ?



I'd like to know the answer to that question too PMR, obviously different rules apply to certain people.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2381
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum