Royal Family news

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Will Prince William become King or will Charles put the kibosh on it!

45% 45% 
[ 5 ]
18% 18% 
[ 2 ]
36% 36% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 11

Re: Royal Family news

Post  candyfloss on Mon 23 Jul 2018, 1:56 pm

Good god just when you think it can't get any worse, it does!! What a family affraid

Dying father...…… WTF, he just gave interviews saying he was coming over to the UK..

Samantha Markle pleads with Meghan to visit dying father Thomas despite 'confirming' six weeks in UK for CBB

[snipped]

Samantha Markle has pleaded with sister Meghan to visit their dying father Thomas.

The Multiple Sclerosis sufferer, who has already penned a book about her half sister, revealed her fears for dad's health.

The 53-year-old said she and Thomas had offered Meghan an olive branch and now the ball is in her court to heal the family rift.

This came as Samantha appeared to confirm she will be on Celebrity Big Brother to cash in on her limited fame.

She claimed it was "not disparaging or harmful' to enter the CBB house and speak about her half sister.

Rolling Eyes

https://www.irishmirror.ie/tv/samantha-markle-pleads-meghan-visit-12965252

She's getting some flack on twitter.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Mon 23 Jul 2018, 3:41 pm

Well, Meghan shouldn't have problems settling into a dysfunctional family as she comes from one herself!

I'm reminded of Cherie Blair's attention-seeking, name-dropping half-sister Lauren.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Sun 29 Jul 2018, 9:41 pm

Oh my goodness, he's really getting himself into trouble, the Royals aren't going to like this.....

Meghan 'might be better off if I died' says her father Thomas Markle in explosive interview claiming Diana would have 'loathed the way he's been treated'

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/meghan-markle-might-be-better-off-if-i-died-says-her-father-in-explosive-interview-claiming-diana-a3898736.html

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Sun 29 Jul 2018, 10:31 pm

Blimey there's more.  Tomorrow front page...……

candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Tue 31 Jul 2018, 10:15 pm

Silencing him affraid pale

candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Fri 12 Oct 2018, 4:27 pm

Anyone watch?  I somehow missed it..  Been looking at some news videos, and thought what a lovely couple.  Good job she had no veil, in this gale force wind.  Have to say, is this the first time a royal has not worn a veil?

Anyway, here is a lovely pic of them all..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-45829410

candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR on Fri 12 Oct 2018, 8:07 pm

Apparently she chose her dress and presumably no veil so she showed the scar from her back surgery when she was 12 ,to offer support to other sufferers of the problem whose name I forgot (Scoliosis or Kyphosis )
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Fri 12 Oct 2018, 8:53 pm

PMR wrote:Apparently she chose her dress and presumably no veil so she showed the scar from her back surgery when she was 12 ,to offer support to other sufferers of the problem whose name I forgot (Scoliosis or Kyphosis )

Thanks, yes of course, you are right, and good on her for not trying to hide it.  I believe the surgeon who did the operation was a guest at the wedding.

candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Mon 15 Oct 2018, 12:58 pm

Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Wed 14 Nov 2018, 9:43 am

Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web on Wed 14 Nov 2018, 12:04 pm

A couple of friends of mine are taking afternoon tea with him today along with a number of other 70 year old inspirational people. I look forward to seeing the photographs and hearing their recollections of the event.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7733364/sun-readers-70th-birthday-prince-charles-tea/
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6