MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

£11 Million spent - time to end?

+30
kylie
JJ
Mo
LombardySkeptik
joyce1938
froggy
Freedom
margaret
dantezebu
Dee Coy
Inca
PeterMac
PMR
AndyB
gbwales
TheTruthWillOut
Guinea Pig
Cristobell
Châtelaine
bluebell
Hellsbells
Burst
Me
costello
candyfloss
Bampots
Poe
dogs don't lie
Mimi
Andrew
34 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

£11 Million spent - time to end?  - Page 5 Empty Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Dee Coy Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:25 pm

I'm certain the authorities could trace and investigate the removal and subsequent usage of funds if they are moved to a "special account" such as Clarrie describes.

But what if there is no political will to do this?

If TM know there will never be any official enquiry into to the final destination of the monies then they have played a blinder, imo.

If the funds are earmarked to be used for anything other than the hunt for Madeleine this is a way of hiding that fact from the public. The official fund accounts have to be submitted and are then available to view at Companies House. But if those official accounts merely show a large transfer withdrawal marked "To continue the Private Search" then this will be all the public sees. What happens to those funds once they reach the 'special account' is a private matter, unless, as DFM says, there is a subsequent legal investigation into the special account.

If the monies were really to continue the search for Madeleine and the administrators want to be transparent about that, the monies would be just as well left in the coffers of the Official Find Madeleine Fund. There really is no reason for the special account as far as I can see other than to conceal the destiny of those monies.

So I do wonder if this whole announcement is to publicly be transparent about the transfer knowing that there will be no immediate need to fund their own search. If that need eventually arises they can say they will use the funds for this but will not have to prove it.

Unless there isan official investigation into the accounts of the Official Find Madeleine Fund and it's destination accounts, they will be home and dry, as far as I can see.

Does Clarrie know with certainty that such an official investigation will never take place? Hmm.

Again, all my own thoughts ot based on any evidence, just projected theories.

Back to top Go down

£11 Million spent - time to end?  - Page 5 Empty Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Guest Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:32 pm

I also agree with the LaidBare blog, the scenario presented there and the possible sequence of events is what I have always believed in, the only thing that both OG and the PJ have to do is to PROVE it is so, and I think that the review turning into an investigation, which is still ongoing despite the cost, DOES have the potential to obtain that proof and use it in criminal proceedings imo

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:45 pm

He told how former GP Kate and heart doctor Gerry, both 37, of Rothley, Leics, had moved money from the publicly-backed Find Maddie Fund into a special account in anticipation of having to finance the hunt for their daughter themselves.

Um....Could it be that some news is about to come out that hints at the fund being depleted and/or frozen/seized?

Just seems like a classic Mcpre-emptive strike to me!

Would companies house have any details on this "special" account?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:50 pm

I would hazard a guess that this 'special account' is nothing to do with the Ltd company itself. 

If it does exist then more likely it will be in a personal account in one or both of the Mc's names. Offshore as well probably.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:55 pm

Andrew wrote:I would hazard a guess that this 'special account' is nothing to do with the Ltd company itself. 

If it does exist then more likely it will be in a personal account in one or both of the Mc's names. Offshore as well probably.

If the PJ and SY are looking into the fact that Madeleine wasn't abducted then all monies gained by the McCanns is fraudulent imo, whether from newspapers stories, TV interviews, libel claims, book sales etc, I would have thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:56 pm

Would they at least have to note on the LTD fund account why/where the money is being transferred to though?

Surely they can't do this no questions asked.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:57 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
Andrew wrote:I would hazard a guess that this 'special account' is nothing to do with the Ltd company itself. 

If the PJ and SY are looking into the fact that Madeleine wasn't abducted then all monies gained by the McCanns is fraudulent, whether from newspapers stories, TV interviews, libel claims, book sales etc, I would have thought.
Absolutely, follow that money trail.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:59 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
He told how former GP Kate and heart doctor Gerry, both 37, of Rothley, Leics, had moved money from the publicly-backed Find Maddie Fund into a special account in anticipation of having to finance the hunt for their daughter themselves.

Um....Could it be that some news is about to come out that hints at the fund being depleted and/or frozen/seized?

Just seems like a classic Mcpre-emptive strike to me!

Would companies house have any details on this "special" account?

Depends how the "special account" is set up.

If it's a charity account registered with the Charity Commission, they'll be available for public scrutiny.

If a second LTD Company, like the Find Madeleine Fund they will be avaiable via Companies house.

If a business parnership account, or a sole trader account there is no public access.

If a private personal account, either in multiple, joint or sole names, then the movements on such an account are private, unless any legal investigation should occur.

So I bet the latter, and I also bet Clarrie feels confident no investigation should occur.

Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:59 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Would they at least have to note on the LTD fund account why/where the money is being transferred to though?

Surely they can't do this no questions asked.
I can't recall / remember off the top of my head where the book money went for example..  Or the serialisation of it etc.

Wasn't that paid directly to the Mc's and not the company...  Might be wrong though.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Thu 03 Sep 2015, 2:13 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:

If the PJ and SY are looking into the fact that Madeleine wasn't abducted then all monies gained by the McCanns is fraudulent imo, whether from newspapers stories, TV interviews, libel claims, book sales etc, I would have thought.

Yep - if the investigations are true and not still looking for an abductor.

It may be a true investigation into all the possible reasons for the disappearence.

In which case, the Fund may come under scrutiny, and would indeed be found to be fraudulent.

The above may be true. But it also may not be true and the police are still following the wild-goose-chase of the original remit, in which case this is indeed a monumental waste of money but also there would be no reason to investigate the Fund.

The fact that the Fund Directors have seen fit to move monies to the special account doesn't necessarily mean they are pre-empting an investigation and awkward questions.

It may simply be, as I have clumsily tried to describe, a way of transferring funds for future use without the need to decalre the usage of those funds within the Find Madeleine Fund accounts. Not becasue they fear and investigation, but because usage of the funds for their own legal fees, for example, would not be a good thing to have publicly available within the accounts for all to see.

Although use of the monies for the McCanns benefit is legal within the terms of the Fund, it would not look good on the McCanns and there would likely be a backlash. Plus, it would bring the appeal into the public eye and demonstrate that the McCanns, far from winning the trial outright, lost on several points and had hefty legal costs to pay. Plus they may have to fund an appeal. None of this they will want made obvious from entries in the official Find Madleine accounts.

Just my opinion and thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 03 Sep 2015, 2:20 pm

I'm sure a while ago it was mentioned they had a spare million kicking about. Although not according to companies house they haven't. 

A spare mill plus maybe another spare one they found under the mattress has found its way into some special account. 

Which will all get swallowed up in lawyers fees anyway and soon.

deleted

Imo etc.

Last edited by candyfloss on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accusation not proved deleted)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 03 Sep 2015, 2:22 pm

Is there a way to multi-quote here?

@Dee Coy/Andrew.

No doubt they're using all the tricks in the book to keep ahead of anyone wanting to look closer at all this but as the current LTD is where the money was, it would list how much and where the money was going to?

I wonder if Enid O'Dowd still has a interest in this case?

Then again you would think by now all the millions that donated would start asking questions themselves........yet not a peep that I'm aware of?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 03 Sep 2015, 2:30 pm

Can I please ask members to be very careful what they post re the the fund, no statements that are not fact .... thanks.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 03 Sep 2015, 2:31 pm

Absolutely all the tricks in the book.

37k for a £500 pound website is just one of a whole load of them.

100k to get files translated another.

500k for imo rogue private detectives... 

The list goes on.

Will be ' legitimate - on paper ' invoices though.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 03 Sep 2015, 3:41 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Thu 03 Sep 2015, 3:42 pm

Great news :-)
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 03 Sep 2015, 3:44 pm

Thanks for posting that Andrew, that's fantastic news.

Could that be why all the shenanigans have been going on (spam bots on the McCanns hashtag), may be the McCanns knew before anyone else that the appeal had been accepted.

It also fits with CM's comment that monies have been moved (to fight GA's appeal perhaps) not to open yet another "Find Madeleine" Fund, isn't one enough?. - admin pls delete this sentence if not appropriate.

Last edited by Don't Forget Madeleine on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Thu 03 Sep 2015, 3:49 pm

Aha! Now we have some answers!

Great news indeed. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 03 Sep 2015, 3:56 pm

Things are clicking into place.

As usual, the team Mc rubbish has to make an entry first.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 03 Sep 2015, 3:59 pm

Dee Coy wrote:

Yep. I knew something was about to break. I don't get though why TM do this though because the fact GA has had this confirmation wouldn't have got any mention in our press anyway....

The fact that we got the stories from TM the last 36 hours told us something was about to happen! How dumb. Or I'm just very confused. scratch
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 03 Sep 2015, 4:07 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:

Yep. I knew something was about to break. I don't get though why TM do this though because the fact GA has had this confirmation wouldn't have got any mention in our press anyway....

The fact that we got the stories from TM the last 36 hours told us something was about to happen! How dumb. Or I'm just very confused. scratch

No, you're not confused.  The McCanns and their shills/paid for mouth pieces still regard us all as idiots and haven't sussed out yet that we can read them all like books.  It was obvious something was in the air a while ago, especially with GA's appeal coming up.

You would think they would have learnt by now, but obviously not.   Smile

ETA: re the line in red - GA may have got confirmation much later after the McCanns and the McCanns were trying to pre-empt anything that may have come out from his lawyer onto the internet or on his webpage.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Thu 03 Sep 2015, 4:28 pm

So it wasn't just to keep public and the papers happy, just a distraction from that great news (way better!)

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 03 Sep 2015, 4:28 pm

Quick question about the confirmation letter for the appeal.

Does it mean anything that only Kate's name is on it?

Probably nothing, but thought I'd ask.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 03 Sep 2015, 4:33 pm

GA works in silence. Truth, honesty and integrity always by his side.

What a legend.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Thu 03 Sep 2015, 4:37 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Quick question about the confirmation letter for the appeal.
Does it mean anything that only Kate's name is on it?
Probably nothing, but thought I'd ask.

It says
Kate Healy and others
against Gonçalo Amaral and others
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next