£11 Million spent - time to end?

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Guest on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 1:07 pm

I don't suppose the £11 millions includes the millions of Euros spent by the Portuguese since 3rd May 2007.  The full total spent must be staggering.

I can't see that these amounts have been spent without a proper outcome of this case and it being taken to a criminal investigation/court.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Me on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 1:09 pm

Whenever a story breaks in the press one has to always remember 2 things.

1) any story has Clarence's pink mitts all over it, no story comes out that he isn't in control of nor that he has not sought to want publishing.

2) there is always an angle that the Team want to pursue in the propaganda they have published.

So bearing these two commandments in mind what could be the motives behind this story?

Why would the McCann's want the investigation to end? Why would they seek to have it shut down if there was a palpable chance that an abductor could be caught.

One can only assume that the only reason the Team could want it shutting it down is because it isn't going in the direction they want it to and indeed are getting a little nervous as a consequence.

I recall that blacksmith earlier this year gave tangible evidence that the Team were not being kept informed or in the loop.

Perhaps they have had enough know and are trying to build public opinion to shut it down now.

Or perhaps things behind the scene are getting deeply serious for them because to have this story published is a huge risk.

If we can see that it makes no sense for an innocent couple to want the investigation shelved, can you imagine the suspicion it will raise in New Scotland Yard?

Because I bet a pound to a penny the detectives of operation grange must surely be asking the same question:

"Why would the McCann's want the investigation into their daughter shelved with no perpetrator caught and when the only pressure to shut it down is coming from the couples own press spokesman".

Hum.... Very interesting!


Last edited by Me on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Me

Posts : 44
Join date : 2014-09-08
Age : 43
Location : Leeds

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Andrew on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 1:10 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:I don't suppose the £11 millions includes the millions of Euros spent by the Portuguese since 3rd May 2007.  The full total spent must be staggering.

I can't see that these amounts have been spent without a proper outcome of this case and it being taken to a criminal investigation/court.
Yeah, be interesting to find out the total cost.

Double the 11 mill at least.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Andrew on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 1:17 pm

Me wrote:Whenever a story breaks in the press one has to always remember 2 things.

1) any story has Clarence's pink mitts all over it, no story comes out that he isn't in control of nor that he has not sought to want publishing.

2) there is always an angle that the Team want to pursue in the propaganda they have published.

So bearing these two commandments in mind what could be the motives behind this story?

Why would the McCann's want the investigation to end? Why would they seek to have it shut down if there was a palpable chance that an abductor could be caught.

One can only assume that the only reason the Team could want it shutting it down is because it isn't going in the direction they want it to and indeed are getting a little nervous as a consequence.

I recall that blacksmith earlier this year gave tangible evidence that the Team were not being kept informed or in the loop.

Perhaps they have had enough know and are trying to build public opinion to shut it down now.

Or perhaps things behind the science are getting deeply serious for them because to have this story published is a huge risk.

If we can see that it makes no sense for an innocent couple to want the investigation shelved, can you imagine the suspicion it will raise in New Scotland Yard?

Because I bet a pound to a penny the detectives of operation grange must surely be asking the same question:

"Why would the McCann's want the investigation into their daughter shelved with no perpetrator caught and when the only pressure to shy it down is coming from the couples own press spokesman".

Hum.... Very interesting!
Good post me. No not me, you... Err...

I think it's got to the stage now that everyone and anyone who is or has been complicit with this saga, is absolutely desperate to get it all shut down. And as you say, get the public on side in agreement. 

Certain people are most definitely getting nervous.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re:£11 Million spent-time to end.

Post  costello on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 1:24 pm

Andrew wrote:
costello wrote:Well done Andrew, cheers.
I reckon the moderator is having a kip.

Or deliberately allowing them of course.

Ashley Miller @ashmill1973 -15h
The sun fb page is full of the parents did it comments again
and they have not been removed. Twice in a week. Tide has
turned #McCann.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2402
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Mimi on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 1:30 pm

I agree Mo - it`s the McCanns wanting it shut down - and that`s the end of that - they can sail happily into the sunset with their ill gotten gains - case closed - end of.

_________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

avatar
Mimi

Posts : 3392
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Poe on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 1:42 pm

An average of £2,415 is spent on a missing child investigation

This quote from the news article got me thinking.

They are trying to play up the expense using the average cost of missing children who are, on the whole, found pretty quickly but a more accurate comparison would be to compare the cost with a large complicated investigation.

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/metropolitan-police-has-spent-£335m-excluding-legal-fees-investigating-journalists-new-figures-show

As at 30 September 2014:

- Operation Weeting cost £19.2 million,

- Operation Elveden cost £11.3 million,

- Operation Tuleta cost £3 million

The cost of investigating naughty journalists and giving out a few slapped wrists was £33.5 million.

Perhaps these newspapers ought to print articles stating that if their journalists had behaved legally, morally and ethically, the police would have more cash to spend finding missing children and dealing with major crimes.

_________________
“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
George R. R. Martin, A Clash of Kings.
avatar
Poe

Posts : 935
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Andrew on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 1:45 pm

Commander wotsit said...

'For me it needs to be reviewed by a senior officer.’

Is he saying that no senior officers are actually involved in this...
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Andrew on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 2:03 pm

costello wrote:
Andrew wrote:
costello wrote:Well done Andrew, cheers.
I reckon the moderator is having a kip.

Or deliberately allowing them of course.

Ashley Miller @ashmill1973 -15h
The sun fb page is full of the parents did it comments again
and they have not been removed. Twice in a week. Tide has
turned #McCann.

That weird creature who gets paid by the Mc's is keeping a close eye on you, Costello. 

Nonsense and garbage as per.


 Re: £11M ON MADDIE HUNT .. AND STILL NO CLUE
  bb1 Today at 1:09 pm
Forker:

costello wrote:
The Sun facebook comments are all anti the McCanns. Interesting.

Hardly surprising, when instructions have gone round the hate sites and tw@tter to spam the Sun. Doubtless the haters will now do that sad thing where they copy their own comments back to their home hate sites and go Look what the public are saying! Tick tock, the tide is turning!

What is far more interesting is that so many Gonzo fans want the Yard investigation to be halted. Why? What are they scared of?

_________________

The newspaper was entitled to characterise those “funding the legal bills of a shamed Portuguese detective” as “trolls”
--------

Article 10 makes clear that each European country will have laws that to some degree curtail freedom of expression in some way, “the protection of the reputation and rights of others”. In short, you have no right to expose someone to substantial hatred and ridicule or anything that’s grossly offensive.



bb1
Slayer of scums


Location: Saor Alba Gu Brath
Join date: 2011-06-24
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re:£11 Million spent- time to end?

Post  costello on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 2:13 pm

Oh my lord Andrew, that was hilarious. Fame at last.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2402
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Poe on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 2:53 pm

Suspect

Oh so it's like that is it.

Suspect

Fess up, who is the diabolical mastermind behind all this plotting and issuing of secret instructions? Candyfloss? Freedom? It's Andrew isn't it?

Suspect

I bet you have special meetings and and secret hand-shakes and and oh I don't know because *sob* NOBODY TOLD ME! Evil or Very Mad

Razz



_________________
“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
George R. R. Martin, A Clash of Kings.
avatar
Poe

Posts : 935
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Andrew on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 3:04 pm

Poe wrote:Suspect

Oh so it's like that is it.

Suspect

Fess up, who is the diabolical mastermind behind all this plotting and issuing of secret instructions? Candyfloss? Freedom? It's Andrew isn't it?

Suspect

I bet you have special meetings and and secret hand-shakes and and oh I don't know because *sob* NOBODY TOLD ME!  Evil or Very Mad

Razz


Eh..?

What's that about, Poe....
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Burst on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 3:20 pm

This Ó'Connor suggests that SY are chasing sightings all over the world. He can't mean that as true.
avatar
Burst

Posts : 210
Join date : 2014-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Andrew on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 3:29 pm

Poe, can you explain your comment please?

Don't like my name being associated with any accusation that you're trying to imply... 

And really not got a clue what you're on with....

Thanks.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Poe on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 3:31 pm

Andrew wrote:
Eh..?

What's that about, Poe....

Your own post at 2.03pm :

bb1 Today at 1:09 pm
Forker:

costello wrote:
The Sun facebook comments are all anti the McCanns. Interesting.

Hardly surprising, when instructions have gone round the hate sites and tw@tter to spam the Sun. Doubtless the haters will now do that sad thing where they copy their own comments back to their home hate sites and go Look what the public are saying! Tick tock, the tide is turning!

bb1 thinks that instructions have gone around the hate sites - I disagree that we are a hate site but anyway - so that must mean that there is a secret mastermind issuing instructions.

I have never had any instructions secret or otherwise from anyone on this site so I was feeling neglected Sad

(It was meant to be a joke ....sorry Embarassed )

_________________
“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
George R. R. Martin, A Clash of Kings.
avatar
Poe

Posts : 935
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Andrew on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 3:35 pm

Poe wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Eh..?

What's that about, Poe....

Your own post at 2.03pm :

 bb1 Today at 1:09 pm
Forker:

costello wrote:
The Sun facebook comments are all anti the McCanns. Interesting.

Hardly surprising, when instructions have gone round the hate sites and tw@tter to spam the Sun. Doubtless the haters will now do that sad thing where they copy their own comments back to their home hate sites and go Look what the public are saying! Tick tock, the tide is turning!

bb1 thinks that instructions have gone around the hate sites - I disagree that we are a hate site but anyway - so that must mean that there is a secret mastermind issuing instructions.

I have never had any instructions secret or otherwise from anyone on this site so I was feeling neglected Sad

(It was meant to be a joke ....sorry Embarassed  )
I see.

Sincere apologies and ignore my last post.

Need to engage brain before I speak sometimes.

Sorry, Poe.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Andrew on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 3:40 pm

avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Andrew on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 3:51 pm

http://m.leicestermercury.co.uk/Met-police-chief-calls-Madeleine-McCann/story-27723438-detail/story.html

Pinkys phone off the hook then...

The Leicester Mercury called Clarence Mitchell, the McCann's spokesman to ask if he wishes to make any comment on their behalf but so far has not received a reply.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Hellsbells on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 4:42 pm

hello everyone, my first post and according to the express she is dead.

It is being carried out by the Met even though Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry live in Rothley, Leicestershire, because of Scotland Yard's expertise in investigating complex murder cases. Shocked Shocked

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/602422/Madeleine-McCann-Metropolitan-Police-Operation-Grange-arrests
avatar
Hellsbells

Posts : 310
Join date : 2015-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Andrew on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 4:47 pm

Good spot, hellbells. And welcome. 

Yep, it certainly is complex alright. 

I believe the end is firmly in sight now.

Not long.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Hellsbells on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 5:03 pm

the important thing is that O'Connor's comments have confirmed the Scotland Yard investigation really is going on and you don't have to be a genius to realise they aren't wasting 31 people on checking out dubious sightings around the world.
despite what he is quoted as saying.
avatar
Hellsbells

Posts : 310
Join date : 2015-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  bluebell on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 5:21 pm

I get a distinct sense of deja-vu.

Been here before haven't we, I really hope something is up that worries them.  They have been so silent for ages (since KM's bike ride) then suddenly it's all go, go, go.

I don't know this O'Conner but over the last several years I have learned some people will sell their soul for cash.        Suspect

_________________
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure, and never simple.        Oscar Wilde
avatar
bluebell

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 100
Location : S/W UK

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Mimi on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 6:41 pm

Andrew wrote:Good spot, hellbells. And welcome. 

Yep, it certainly is complex alright. 

I believe the end is firmly in sight now.

Not long.

The end for any chance of justice is what I`m thinking ATM. Sorry to be such a pessimist.

_________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

avatar
Mimi

Posts : 3392
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Châtelaine on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 6:52 pm

I'm an optimist.
And I believe the dogs.
I guess the specialists [MET police OG & PJ] do too.
It all sounds like the end game right now...

Well, one can hope & dream.
IF I were a police officer, I would determine the poor little one is dead. And they know it.
And they may be close whilst dissecting all contradictory statements by her parents [and their friends & their family] ....

May they all be forgiven for theirs sins, BUT brought to justice.

IMO & all that jazz.
avatar
Châtelaine

Posts : 2419
Join date : 2014-08-27
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum