MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

£11 Million spent - time to end?

+30
kylie
JJ
Mo
LombardySkeptik
joyce1938
froggy
Freedom
margaret
dantezebu
Dee Coy
Inca
PeterMac
PMR
AndyB
gbwales
TheTruthWillOut
Guinea Pig
Cristobell
Châtelaine
bluebell
Hellsbells
Burst
Me
costello
candyfloss
Bampots
Poe
dogs don't lie
Mimi
Andrew
34 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

£11 Million spent - time to end?  - Page 17 Empty Re:£11 Million spent- time to end this?

Post  costello Fri 18 Sep 2015, 12:19 pm

Andrew wrote:Some great discussion and posts on here last night.

Just having a catch up.

Was a Thursday evening and all that. (sore head)

I've just caught up too Andrew, the discussion was really interesting and calm, (considering there were around 5/6 pages) just goes to show how good this forum is.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

£11 Million spent - time to end?  - Page 17 Empty Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Andrew Fri 18 Sep 2015, 12:22 pm

Fantastic forum, Costello, and great discussion.

Apart from a certain someone butting in after a few.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

£11 Million spent - time to end?  - Page 17 Empty Re:£11 Million spent-is this the end?

Post  costello Fri 18 Sep 2015, 12:32 pm

Andrew wrote:Fantastic forum, Costello, and great discussion.

Apart from a certain someone butting in after a few.

Your song renditions certainly added a bit of humour Andrew, great fun. Seriously though it was good to read different points of view in the proper manner, amazing thread.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

£11 Million spent - time to end?  - Page 17 Empty Re: £11 Million spent - time to end?

Post  Andrew Fri 18 Sep 2015, 12:58 pm

Portugal reporting it too.

http://theportugalnews.com/news/uk-police-work-on-madeleine-mccann-case-has-cost-10m-so-far/35992

Although just the same guff as elsewhere.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  marina Fri 18 Sep 2015, 2:44 pm

Why is (name and place deleted) so against further money being spent on operation grange(#McCann)?

Surely anyone concerned with the truth doesn't care how much public funds are thrown at the case, as long as the truth comes out.

Last edited by candyfloss on Fri 18 Sep 2015, 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted name)
marina
marina

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Fri 18 Sep 2015, 3:08 pm

Perhaps these people feel that any public money could be better spent to benefit more individuals.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 18 Sep 2015, 3:28 pm

marina wrote:Why is (name and place deleted) so against further money being spent on operation grange(#McCann)?

Surely anyone concerned with the truth doesn't care how much public funds are thrown at the case, as long as the truth comes out.

Quite. In fact saying that the investigation should be closed down is in other words saying "let the culprits who caused Madeleine's death/disappearance get off scot-free."

Nobody really knows at the moment who is involved but if those who are involved can carry on as if nothing has happened and can draw a huge salary from the public and can laugh at all of those who knew the truth but "funds ran out so they couldn't be brought to justice", will be laughing all the way to the bank and their next job (I'm not including government ministers in that sentence, by the way).

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 18 Sep 2015, 5:21 pm

I don't normally complain about such but that is a terribly written and proof read article.

Andrew you write better than that on a Friday night after a barrel of "swift half's"!

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 18 Sep 2015, 5:28 pm

Closer is a trashy show business magazine. You can't expect much in the way of quality!

However, I don't think that the article is any worse than the nonsense that appears in the tabloids.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 18 Sep 2015, 5:41 pm

Freedom wrote:Closer is a trashy show business magazine. You can't expect much in the way of quality!

However, I don't think that the article is any worse than the nonsense that appears in the tabloids.

Yeah but it is particularly bad:

Closer wrote:Operation Grange was set up in 2011 but David Cameron, after please from Kate and gerry McCann who believed the original Portuguese investigation was not sufficient.

The most interesting thing about this story is just how far and wide it has circulated. Even the BBC and Thisisleicestershire/Leicester Mercury have run it.

I picture someone pedaling furiously, but going nowhere.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 18 Sep 2015, 5:44 pm

TTWO,  apologise deeply. I didn't write that and likewise thought it was a terrible waste of loo paper.

Posted it as (at the time), it was latest news. Although rubbish news as you say.

No swift halves for me tonight after the usual Thursday episode. Well maybe a swift one.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 18 Sep 2015, 5:52 pm

Andrew I wasn't having a go at you! I was complaining about Ellie Hooper's inability to proof read.

Absolutely no need to apologise. And anyway, drunk Andrew is best Andrew. lol!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 18 Sep 2015, 5:53 pm

We're in for a few giggles tonight then!

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 18 Sep 2015, 5:59 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Andrew I wasn't having a go at you! I was complaining about Ellie Hooper's inability to proof read.

Smelling salts nurse, Freedom has just fainted Laughing

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 18 Sep 2015, 6:01 pm

No, I'm still here. Andrew has promised to mend his ways and of course I believe him!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 18 Sep 2015, 6:05 pm

candyfloss wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:Andrew I wasn't having a go at you! I was complaining about Ellie Hooper's inability to proof read.

This Gif perfectly encapsulates Freedom's feelings toward Andrew:

£11 Million spent - time to end?  - Page 17 Good-fainting-gif

She loves Andrew! Wink
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 18 Sep 2015, 6:10 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

She loves Andrew! Wink
£11 Million spent - time to end?  - Page 17 Graphics-smilies-959801

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chilli Fri 18 Sep 2015, 6:16 pm

I think we should have a poll on what Andrew does on a Thursday night and why it requires copious alcohol consumption.

lol!
chilli
chilli

Back to top Go down

£11 Million spent - time to end?  - Page 17 Empty Re:£11 Million spent- time to end?

Post  costello Fri 18 Sep 2015, 6:28 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

She loves Andrew! Wink
I do believe Freedom has lots of competition as most people (well female) on the forum love Andrew too, and why not, he is a hoot.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 18 Sep 2015, 8:09 pm

The Mail.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240237/Police-granted-2million-continue-hunt-missing-Madeleine-McCann-year.html

Blimey, feel like got an audience, catching up here.

Only had one. (ok 7).

To answer a previous question, I normally ever go out on a Thursday, because only night I can. Weekends are always about my boy but in the week, like a few, and log on here and spout rubbish .

Usually cringe the next day too.

Freedom (a star) normally helps me though.

Hope all is having a good evening.

Not got a lot to say tonight.

Yet.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 18 Sep 2015, 8:12 pm

Just had to spell check that, as didn't make sense.

Eta, I've Eta it

Still doesn't but stupid phone.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17