Sonia Poulton on LBC radio 19/9/15 - new trailer to be released

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton on LBC radio 19/9/15 - new trailer to be released

Post  Guest on Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:18 am

How any serving or ex police officer can sit there and sing the praises of the McCanns and not condemn the fact that they can drag a former senior police officer through the courts for daring to print the Portuguese version of the case, bringing him to the point of bankruptcy with their 'search for Madeleine' money, is beyond me.

John O'Connor obviously has not read the files or he would know that the Met were involved from the start. What a waste of space getting an ex-cop to comment on something he knows nothing about. As for Sonia ... nothing new there, although I was pleased that she urged listeners to read the PJ Files online.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Wed 23 Sep 2015, 11:21 am

If Sonia is going to release a trailer on the anniversary of Brenda`s death, then that should be next week.

Brenda was stalked by Martin Brunt on the 30th September.
His editor decided to publish on the 2nd October.
Brenda was found dead on the 4th October.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret on Sun 27 Sep 2015, 8:37 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
Freedom wrote:At least it can't be said of him that he only criticises Johnny Foreigner's police force.

If he was in PDL during the searches for Madeleine and he witnessed that the lock up shed wasn't searched, why didn't he bring it up at the time and say "this shed must be searched" and get the PJ on to it, instead of just walking away and moaning about it 8 years later.  I thought the UK police were working in tandem with the PJ in the early stages anyway, or may be he's been reading too much of the UK press and has taken his information from them if he wasn't actually in PDL at all.

Although as far as I can remember a garage near apartment 5A was searched and a gardener or someone was living in it during the day.

How does he KNOW that shed was never searched? Was he camped there from May 3rd when the alarm was raised until months later?
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Tue 29 Sep 2015, 10:19 am

The trailer will be released on Sunday.

According to Sonia on her twitter thingy.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Re:Sonia Poulton on LBC radio 19/9/15 new trailer to be released.

Post  costello on Tue 29 Sep 2015, 10:27 am

Andrew wrote:The trailer will be released on Sunday.

Great news, Cheers Andrew.
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Tue 29 Sep 2015, 10:28 am

Andrew wrote:The trailer will be released on Sunday.

Thanks for that...

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton · 18 hrs18 hours ago
@robert_mctavish we're releasing the official trailer on Sunday to mark #BrendaLeyland's passing. Don't jump to conclusions

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton · 18 hrs18 hours ago
@robert_mctavish No. That's my feeling. Pls note that's the trailer not full film. This has been a phenomenal journey, bigger than thought.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Thu 01 Oct 2015, 8:37 am

From twitter...

asylum crazy ‏@asylumcrazytoo · Sep 29
@SoniaPoulton you are an amazing lady Sonia. You are putting a lot at risk in your pursuit of justice. #McCann support fear your media scope

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton · Sep 29
@asylumcrazytoo thank you, appreciated. I know what they're like. I've seen the emails sent to producers demanding I'm 'removed' from TV!

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Thu 01 Oct 2015, 9:37 am

It was a year ago today, when tragically Brenda got doorstepped and hounded by Brunt.

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Thu 01 Oct 2015, 11:20 pm

Really intrigued, looking forward and seeing what Son's doc is all about.

I heard there was lots of negativity (as usual) , complaints, abuse, libel even, and just rudeness.

I wouldn't say it was a collective of people who had this view. Highly likely the one with multiple names. (no idea who that is),

let's see what Sonia brings on Sunday (and why someone is shitting their pants)

Look forward to Sunday.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 02 Oct 2015, 2:25 pm

Where will the trailer be shown, on YouTube?

Sorry if it's already been mentioned but I miss a lot of posts, it's very hard to keep up with the forum sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Fri 02 Oct 2015, 2:27 pm

As far as I can see, there's been no mention of how and where it will be issued.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 02 Oct 2015, 2:32 pm

Freedom wrote:As far as I can see, there's been no mention of how and where it will be issued.

OK, thanks Freedom.  I'll keep my eyes peeled for any future developments.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Wed 13 Jan 2016, 9:51 am

Just putting this here a reply to  question on her blog about when the documentary of Sonia's will be out.....

Cristobell Unbound blog

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton 13th January at 08.08

Sonia certainly has all the material to blow this case wide apart 13.16, but the timing has to be right.

Operation Grange is obviously coming to an end and it would be morally wrong to do anything that would interfere with it at this stage.

It is up and ready to go when the time is right 13.16, and it will be well worth waiting for!

candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut on Wed 13 Jan 2016, 4:43 pm

I'm really confused as to why the doc is being sat on.

If because Sonia knows that OG are about to make arrests/come to a firm conclusion then any doc will get lost in the big breaking news hysteria. Unless OG is part of the doc?

It would help to know if the doc will be shown on terrestrial/satellite TV or online only to have an idea if it will get lost in the noise of any dramatic development.

I still think Crimewatch will have the big TV scoop on the OG investigation (if it doesn't get quietly dropped).

TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Burst on Wed 13 Jan 2016, 5:41 pm

Another trailer. Not interested. There's enough trailer-trash and falseness around thie circus. I'll check for news again in about nine years.
Burst

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Fri 22 Jan 2016, 6:23 pm

This is a comment from a member of a Facebook group called Madeleine McCann Abduction or Scam?

"I know as many of us do, that Sonia was meant to produce a 'true' no holds barred documentary. That was almost a year ago, it has not happened. Sonia has gone very quiet. I have known her for years through my activist involvement, she is normally brave. Why has she disappeared and where is the documentary? I last heard from her 3 months ago and she said that she had uncovered 'difficult' things but was intent on moving on with it, She implied that it was worse than we could think and I've heard nothing since".
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Re:Sonia Poulton on LBC radio 19/9/15- new trailer to be released.

Post  costello on Fri 22 Jan 2016, 6:47 pm

I read that comment today Freedom, and from what I can gather the poster is genuine and well respected on the fb site. In my opinion this could be the reason for the delay
in the documentary. What jumps out at me is the quote 'She implied that it was worse
than we could think'.
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg on Fri 22 Jan 2016, 7:00 pm

costello wrote:I read that comment today Freedom, and from what I can gather the poster is genuine and well respected on the fb site. In my opinion this could be the reason for the delay
in the documentary. What jumps out at me is the quote 'She implied that it was worse
than we could think'.

The docu in that case won't see the light of day along with anything from the MET.
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut on Fri 22 Jan 2016, 7:09 pm

I have to wonder what this unseen "force" is that it completely silences hundreds at the Ocean Club, the whole country of Portugal, Scotland Yard, The world media and most amazing of all Sonia Poulton.

From Sonia's Twitter profile:

Journalist. Broadcaster. Social Commentator. Activist. Mum. Has an attitude about all injustice - and doesn't care who knows it

Given how many VIP's, governments, police, media etc that have been exposed for various crimes the last few years what is so bad in this case that silences everyone that looks into it?
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Re:Sonia Poulton on LBC radio 19/9/15- new trailer to be released.

Post  costello on Fri 22 Jan 2016, 7:16 pm

Heisenburg wrote:
costello wrote:I read that comment today Freedom, and from what I can gather the poster is genuine and well respected on the fb site. In my opinion this could be the reason for the delay
than we could think'.

The docu in that case won't see the light of day along with anything from the MET.

Yes that was my first take too Heisenburg. Not so sure now though. I think (well to be honest I'm hoping) Mr Murdoch may just come up trumps here. The 'Sun' has had more
than enough coverage the last two days with Savile, maybe just maybe Sonia's doc is
waiting in the wings.
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg on Fri 22 Jan 2016, 7:20 pm

costello wrote:

Yes that was my first take too Heisenburg. Not so sure now though. I think (well to be honest I'm hoping) Mr Murdoch may just come up trumps here. The 'Sun' has had more
than enough coverage the last two days with Savile, maybe just maybe Sonia's doc is
waiting in the wings.

All after the Saville is long gone.
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy on Fri 22 Jan 2016, 7:21 pm

than we could think'.

Oh dear. Has she got to the truth so has been silenced?

Or is this thing so massive there is something we can't know? Could it really be a matter of national security after all?

Everyone but everyone that knows remains silent. No leaks, ever. And those on the periphery frightened by gagging legislation, like the nursery worker back in England? Just what is this thing?

Oh, Sonia.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg on Fri 22 Jan 2016, 7:23 pm

Dee Coy wrote:
than we could think'.

Or is this thing so massive there is something we can't know? Could it really be a matter of national security after all?

Everyone but everyone that knows remains silent. No leaks, ever. And those on the periphery frightened by gagging legislation, like the nursery worker back in England? Just what is this thing?

Oh, Sonia.

No! oh,Madeleine.
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut on Fri 22 Jan 2016, 7:32 pm

It just doesn't make sense though. If it is something so awful or someone so high profile it absolutely cannot be exposed, why would "they" allow the M's to keep the story in the news for so long pushing the abduction theory?
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy on Fri 22 Jan 2016, 8:05 pm

Heisenburg wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:
than we could think'.

Oh, Sonia.

No! oh,Madeleine.

I meant "oh Sonia" in a rueful way. Neutral

When I think of the injustice done to Maddie my blood boils. Words don't suffice, really. And Goncalo and Brenda, of course.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top