MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dyatlov Pass

2 posters

Go down

Dyatlov Pass Empty Dyatlov Pass

Post  Andrew Tue 09 Sep 2014, 9:42 pm

Stumbled across this unsolved one a year or so ago.

Anybody got any theories on it? Find it very intriguing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

If you google the title topic it will give you more interesting links than the wikipedia version.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Dyatlov Pass Empty Re: Dyatlov Pass

Post  chilli Tue 09 Sep 2014, 11:59 pm

I've only read the odd thing about it but it doesn't seem that mysterious to me. Something triggered a rapid exit from the tent ? avalanche, wild animals, fire and they subsequently died of either exposure or as a result of a fall. I don't understand why those that died after (ie the ones who had taken the clothes of those who had presumably died earlier) didn't attempt to go back to the tent to retrieve supplies instead moving away from it. But I suppose if they were also suffering from exposure and distressed they could have been disorientated, gone in the wrong direction and fell in the ravine.
chilli
chilli

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 10 Sep 2014, 6:31 pm

chilli wrote:I've only read the odd thing about it but it doesn't seem that mysterious to me. Something triggered a rapid exit from the tent ? avalanche, wild animals, fire and they subsequently died of either exposure or as a result of a fall. I don't understand why those that died after (ie the ones who had taken the clothes of those who had presumably died earlier) didn't attempt to go back to the tent to retrieve supplies instead moving away from it. But I suppose if they were also suffering from exposure and distressed they could have been disorientated, gone in the wrong direction and fell in the ravine.

Blimey chilli. Was fishing for a more exciting reply than that.

Are you sure it wasn't the Aliens that did it Very Happy

That's a lot more mysterious.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chilli Fri 12 Sep 2014, 4:47 pm

Haha, didn't you know that 'conspiracy theory' is my middle name. In my experience, often (entirely predictable) cock ups lie behind most accidents/incidents. Human error is a fascinating subject.
chilli
chilli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum