MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sherri Papini: a scam in the making?

+2
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sherri Papini: a scam in the making? - Page 4 Empty Re: Sherri Papini: a scam in the making?

Post  Andrew Wed 07 Dec 2016, 7:32 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4008340/Kidnapped-California-supermom-s-husband-not-ruled-suspect-despite-taking-passing-lie-detector-test.html

Sherri Papini's husband has not been ruled out as a suspect in the California mom's disappearance.
Keith Papini 'has been cooperative and even volunteered for a polygraph, which he passed', Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko told the New York Post.
His wife was kidnapped, tortured and starved, for three weeks, before she was discovered bound near Interstate 5 in Yolo County. Sherri had been able to somehow flag down a passing motorist, who helped her to safety.
But Bosenko did not rule out Keith as a suspect in his wife's abduction on November 2, when the 34-year-old mother of two children, disappeared after leaving home to jog.
'We are keeping an open mind and looking at all avenues,' Bosenko said

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Sherri Papini: a scam in the making? - Page 4 Empty Re: Sherri Papini: a scam in the making?

Post  Andrew Wed 07 Dec 2016, 10:13 am

The forum 'Websleuths' was mentioned last night. Couldn't see the Corrie thread but ended up having a quick read of the Sherri Pappini stuff instead late last night and a bit this morn.

Snipped from Admin/Mod or whatever:

Dear Websleuths Members,

WITH MORE INFORMATION COMING FROM EXPERTS AND WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT SAYING SHERRI PAPINI WAS ABSOLUTELY A VICTIM AND DID NOT FAKE HER KIDNAPPING, WEBSLEUTHS IS TREATING SHERRI PAPINI AS A VICTIM OF A CRIME!

WEBSLEUTHS WILL NOT ALLOW ANY MORE COMMENTS TO STAND STATING THAT SHERRI PAPINI WAS PART OF A KIDNAPPING HOAX. IF MEMBERS ACCUSE SHERRI OF A HOAX THEY WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TIMED OUT IF NOT BANNED DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION.

This was after a 'Verified Member' (whatever that is?) joined last night and (from what I briefly read) led everyone up a garden path telling them that she knew Sherri well and spoken/seen her since her release and the whole family were telling the truth etc.

And the forum is called Websleuths. But if you sleuth you get banned?

What's all that about? Is the whole forum as strange as that??? (Probably only a question for TTWO actually)

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 07 Dec 2016, 10:30 am

I presume that there's no debate allowed on the McCanns either!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 07 Dec 2016, 11:25 am

No idea, not really looked into it apart from reading some Sherri stuff.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 07 Dec 2016, 11:36 pm

Sorry only just now seen the above few posts....

Basically Andrew that about sums it up. They have a strict no bashing/questioning police or victim policy until someone is made a POI or suspect. Also the rules change ad hoc on a case by case basis.

In the Papini thread one person even complained about members being "internet detectives". I pointed out that Websleuths literally means that....

Now in principal I like the idea of strict/fair rules but the problem, in America especially, is that the police there are very aware of Websleuths and know to keep quiet and not commit to saying anything rendering the whole place moot until they have completed their investigation. That means very little meaningful discussion can be done in cases now. The police are getting wise to social media.  

You are right Freedom the McCann case is all locked up except a no discussion MSM news only thread.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Dec 2016, 11:40 pm

Cheers for the explanation on it, TTWO.

Was just reading this latest article about the shady Gamble character:

http://www.redding.com/story/news/local/2016/12/08/experts-question-local-hostage-negotiators-methods/95044410/
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 09 Dec 2016, 3:36 pm

Will put this one here and come back to it later as it's fairly long:

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/statement-analysis-keith-papinis-public.html
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 09 Dec 2016, 9:28 pm

http://people.com/crime/sherri-papini-missing-2016-expert-lucky-to-be-alive/

The view of a serial killer profiler - he thinks that a serial rapist or killer was responsible..........what is it with so-called experts ignoring the bleeding obvious?

This is his website.

http://www.stalkinc.com
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 10 Dec 2016, 8:17 am

Didn't see your post last night about this 'expert'.

Was just reading another article about it:

http://www.ibtimes.com/sherri-papini-latest-update-did-california-mother-lie-about-abductors-expert-believes-2458227

Snipped:

Just days after Sherri Papini told police that two Hispanic women abducted her and held her captive, an expert has pointed at the involvement of "serial rapist, serial killer" in the case. Serial killer profiler John Kelly told People magazine Friday that he isn’t convinced that two armed women kidnapped the 34-year-old woman.

The expert said that he is convinced the case “has serial rapist, serial killer all over it,” adding that whoever abducted Papini left her “scared to death of these people.” Kelly said that the people involved in the kidnapping have terrified Papini into lying about her abductor’s identity.

“This is a sadistic situation, and she somehow was able to convince them to let her go,” Kelly told People in this week’s issue.

“She somehow got them to believe she would not squeal on them,” he said reportedly. “It’s only by an act of God that they let her go. I have a hard time understanding that as sadistic as these [people] are — and I’ve hunted many of them — would let someone live.”

What a load of rubbish!!
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 10 Dec 2016, 9:47 am

Pat Brown isn't buying it.

WTF? I don't like to publicly trash other profiler's work, but, he has got to be kidding! Serial killers do not let people go, victims don't convince serial killers to let them go, and nothing about this crime has the least connection to serial killers or serial rapists.

http://people.com/crime/sherri-papini-missing-2016-expert-lucky-to-be-alive/

From her FB page.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 11 Dec 2016, 8:33 am

I have been reading Peter Hyatt's analysis of Keith Papini's thank you address after Sherri was freed.Very interesting and very in depth. He indicates there is deception.
Reading through the comments is also enlightening. Attention is drawn to her mother's FB page where, even though her daughter was missing, perhaps even dead, she was still able to play games on FB and recommend a local restaurant.
I had a nosy and found it very odd that on 5 Nov, 2 days after the disappearance, the mother was appealing to people who had connections to relatives in Mexico, to share about Sherri's plight. Why Mexico? Turned out the "kidnappers" were Latinos but nobody would know that for 3 weeks.

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/statement-analysis-keith-papinis-public.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 13 Dec 2016, 5:54 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 18 Dec 2016, 8:52 pm

This ones seems to have fizzled out a bit and gone quiet. Last I heard they upped sticks (or went into hiding). I wonder how the Police Investigation is going with it all.....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 30 Dec 2016, 8:44 am

Sort of forgotten about this one but was just reading today's Guardian article about it:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/30/sherri-papini-kidnapping-case-california
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 01 Feb 2017, 1:44 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 28 Feb 2017, 11:12 am

Hmmm. I wonder if it's a case of having a guilty conscience.

Those interviews with her husband after she turned up - saying all the terrible things that happened to her while in captivity yet she was never even admitted to hospital overnight and not begging for people to help find the kidnappers - were as phony in my opinion as a Chappaquiddick neck brace.

Explanation of that expression below!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1317515/posts

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next