MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+23
mumof6
chirpyinsect
janm75
candyfloss
joyce1938
wjk
chilli
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Litdamy
unreorganised
Admin
chrissie
PMR
Guruagain
bluebell
Mimi
eeejay268
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
costello
Benevolent
Andrew
27 posters

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Mon 06 Feb 2017, 11:15 pm

Anything of note on that thread then.... I can't keep up with all the different threads on that place.

Just seen this post from Corrie's dad a few days ago (similar to the update I nicked earlier on from some poster):

LetsBringCorrieHome[S] 4 points 4 days ago
Trisha and I have seen footage of the entire night put together by the Suffolk police. As you can imagine, it's very distressing viewing. I hope you'll forgive me for not going into too much detail about this but I'm not aware of Corrie suffering a head injury at that time. Please keep the questions and opinions coming. - Martin

... I can't help but wonder what's so distressing (as I've said before) and surely this is the key to what ever fate befell Corrie....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 06 Feb 2017, 11:26 pm

I think in this case it is just generally distressing to be watching the last movements of his son? I'm perplexed that his dad has seen the whole night and Nicola has only seen snippets.scratch
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 06 Feb 2017, 11:34 pm

I think there's more to it myself, TTWO, than just watching his sons last movements. He said he can't go into details.. It's too distressing for the Mother to see and she's a Police Officer.... He was allegedly seen by possibly 2 sets of people in the doorway.... etc etc. Speculation that he bumped his head...

I think we could see the actual full footage ourselves, then I think we'd possibly have a better understanding of that nights events...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 07 Feb 2017, 12:18 am

I don't disagree that there could be key people and/or happenings in that footage but not quite sure if it is directly connected with him disappearing or not. I just wonder at what point the Police will say/do something. If money is so tight for them as claimed by Nicola and Tony, when will it run out? Something has to give sooner or later.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 11 Empty CORRIE MCKEAGUE VANISHED

Post  Litdamy Tue 07 Feb 2017, 12:50 am

Hey everyone I am new here and been messed around on Reddit since Nicola got a colleague on there to be an admin

I believe that he is AWOl and not dead at all, I do not believe in the April pregnancy and I have studied so many smoke screens that N and Uncle T have put up I am satisfied he is AWOL and N knows it.

Time the ppers told the truth and exposed this whole affair

Litdamy

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 07 Feb 2017, 1:50 am

May I ask how you know Nicola's colleague is an admin on Reddit?    On which thread is this?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Feb 2017, 7:38 am

Welcome.

A colleague as in a fellow police officer or someone from the FB group? Or something else scratch

Can you elaborate more on these smoke screens and your belief that he's gone AWOL...?

I'll be the first to admit that certain things don't add up and the behaviour of that side of the family has been a bit suspect to say the least, but to think that it's all a hoax and the mother is in on it.... Well I can't see it myself.

Although I'm interested in your views on how you reached those conclusions and hopefully you'll be back to discuss them...

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 07 Feb 2017, 7:58 am

Hello and welcome, Litdamy.

I have merged your post and the two replies so far with the existing topic on the case.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 11 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie Mckeague.

Post  costello Tue 07 Feb 2017, 9:14 am

Litdamy wrote:Hey everyone I am new here and been messed around on Reddit since Nicola got a colleague on there to be an admin

I believe that he is AWOl and not dead at all, I do not believe in the April pregnancy and I have studied so many smoke screens that N and Uncle T have put up I am satisfied he is AWOL and N knows it.

Hi Litdamy, I also believe he is AWOL and that some members of the family know.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 07 Feb 2017, 9:45 am

Litdamy wrote:Hey everyone I am new here and been messed around on Reddit since Nicola got a colleague on there to be an admin

Hi Litdamy. I was almost convinced that Corrie was AWOL until lately. The whole Flex scenario has made me question that though. I witnessed your efforts on Reddit to press your theory home and you did make an excellent case for it but ( and don't take this wrong) but how would anyone know that you weren't somehow involved and trying to steer suspicion away from certain quarters? That isn't my belief btw, your spelling and grammar are streets ahead of the crew from Flex, but you will surely understand that it is a logical assumption that some might make.
I'd also be very interested in your reasons for coming to that conclusion. You won't get all the white noise that happens on Reddit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:05 am

chirpyinsect wrote:
Andrew wrote:Saab 9-3 1.9TDI at first glance.

I like this game - send me some more Very Happy

Will go to coffee lounge then.

Excellent. I'm due a coffee. Milk and 2 sugars please.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:52 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 07 Feb 2017, 8:13 pm

There has been a mass banning on Reddit. Someone posted warnings about naming people etc and it looks like the main contributors have been reported to Reddit and banned.

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 07 Feb 2017, 8:18 pm

Including our new poster? Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 07 Feb 2017, 8:20 pm

bluebell wrote:Including our new poster? Cool
There were certain accusations made against that person on Reddit and they were removed but that was yesterday. Nothing to do with this latest stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 07 Feb 2017, 8:25 pm

I'm not convinced of that chirps, but possibly I'm just a suspicious type of person.

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 07 Feb 2017, 10:20 pm

~findcorrie/fb has closed all comments for the rest of the night, and a few Reddit threads deleted/closed ?
Anyone know what's going on confused

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Feb 2017, 10:27 pm

bluebell wrote:~findcorrie/fb  has closed all comments for the rest of the night, and a few Reddit threads deleted/closed ?      
Anyone know what's going on       confused

Seems very strange, bluebell.

Can't see the Corrie FB stuff and not looked in on Reddit since briefly this lunchtime I think it was.

Is there some imminent news about to break.... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 07 Feb 2017, 10:50 pm

I'd suggest everybody that has anything using initials of certain people to ask admin or mods to delete. A you have posted a link on page 10. I've asked for my posts on the nightclub to be whooshed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Feb 2017, 10:54 pm

I just posted up some links to newspaper articles I think...... Which is all in the public domain.

Are the BSE 'boyz in the hood' on the warpath or something.......
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 07 Feb 2017, 10:57 pm

Andrew wrote:
bluebell wrote:~findcorrie/fb  has closed all comments for the rest of the night, and a few Reddit threads deleted/closed ?      
Anyone know what's going on       confused

Seems very strange, bluebell.

Can't see the Corrie FB stuff and not looked in on Reddit since briefly this lunchtime I think it was.

Is there some imminent news about to break.... scratch

Apparently Tony isn't an admin on Find Corrie anymore...? Just checked and I can't see him listed. Earlier tonight I saw live multiple people on Reddit get wooshed/banned in seconds.

No idea what is going on? If Candyfloss/Freedom feel any posts need wooshing to be safe... (though I think we fly under the radar TBH)
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:01 pm

..... Safe from what though? scratch

And that's surprising about Uncle T then...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:03 pm

Andrew wrote:I just posted up some links to newspaper articles I think...... Which is all in the public domain.

Are the BSE 'boyz in the hood' on the warpath or something.......

No I think some mod on Reddit was warning certain posters about linking the club people to theories. There was sone heated exchanges the some peeps were whooshed. Next thing the whole thread was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:05 pm

Andrew wrote:..... Safe from what though? scratch

And that's surprising about Uncle T then...

Good point, Andrew. It is just the paranoia around getting nobbled for libel. I'm happy I haven't posted anything out of order but if Candyfloss/Freedom feel different then I'm fine with that if (unlikely) anyone comes knocking at the forum door.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next