MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The case of Isabel Celis

+4
candyfloss
Heisenburg
Freedom
Andrew
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The case of Isabel Celis  - Page 3 Empty Re: The case of Isabel Celis

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 07 Apr 2017, 7:18 pm

Freedom wrote:I wonder if there has ever been a case where a private eye has reported back to the family who hired him that all the evidence points to them!

That's one hell of a good question Freedom, after all, a PI needs his wages Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Fri 07 Apr 2017, 7:34 pm

Freedom wrote:I wonder if there has ever been a case where a private eye has reported back to the family who hired him that all the evidence points to them!

Well, Klein Investigations was at one time employed by a member of DeOrr Kunz's family but reported the evidence points to the parents. He was dismissed but re-employed by someone else and is still working on the case !

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 08 Apr 2017, 10:29 pm

That's another highly infuriating case where again it appears blindingly obvious.

And of course yet another one where the parents followed the McTemplate.

IMO etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The case of Isabel Celis  - Page 3 Empty ISABEL CELIS - MADELEINE MC CANN

Post  curious Wed 12 Apr 2017, 1:20 pm

Question No I don't think that Madeleine's remains will ever be found and that is the truth.  Where in the world?  Just think about it.  It will be 10years on in the very near future.  May is just around the corner.  There are many speculations I agree, some of them ARE VERY GOOD. The Mc Canns know very well that most of the information about Madeleine are very close to the truth.  There must just be something that we are missing here.

The 911 call from Isabel Celis's mother is heartbreaking.

Eventually there's proof of her being dead.  This is still heartbreaking, however there was "something" that must have brought a little peace to her family.

This call however, was never made by anyone of the Tapas friends to me and imo they are liars. The conspiracy between them (imo)- BAD. and we all know that this story eventually caused a large gap in the usually GREAT FRIENDSHIP! Not fact just my speculation.

To me there is no comparison between the two stories at all.

Why call Isabel, America's Maddie?   Question JUST THE NAME MADDIE IS ENOUGH FOR ANYONE TO RUN FOR MORE INFORMATION, MAYBE IT COULD BE THE REAL MADELEINE? NEW INFO AND BLAH BLAH BLAH - FOOLED AGAIN, READ THE SMALL PRINT. Not only the headlines.

Last edited by Admin on Wed 12 Apr 2017, 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : candyfloss)
curious
curious

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Sun 17 Feb 2019, 4:51 pm

Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down