MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties

+28
AndyB
Mo
poster
chilli
coppernob
Mimi
wjk
Antonia
Châtelaine
dannii
Helenmeg
bluebell
Bampots
chrissie
Birdy
chirpyinsect
What's_up_doc?
mumof6
froggy
unreorganised
Heisenburg
Dee Coy
niklasericson
Poe
dogs don't lie
candyfloss
Freedom
Andrew
32 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties Empty 10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties

Post  Andrew Wed 19 Apr 2017, 7:35 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/606677/madeleine-mccann-sightings-maddie-2017-morocco

'Can I see my mummy now?' Woman still haunted by her Maddie sighting 10 years on
A HOLIDAYMAKER who's confident she spotted Madeleine McCann just days after her disappearance says she saw the child ask for her mummy.

By Michael Havis / Published 19th April 2017

The witness, who asked not to be named, was confident she saw the child in Morocco on May 9, 2007 – six days after she vanished in Portugal.

Now, with the 10-year anniversary of Maddie’s disappearance looming, the woman says that she feels sick just recalling the sighting.

Speaking exclusively to Daily Star Online, she said: "I was in Marrakech at a petrol station and I saw this man with a little girl.

"She looked very distressed. She said ‘can we go see mummy now?’ It was English – I can’t speak many other languages."

Her description lends weight to the theory that Maddie was abducted by child traffickers who took her out of Portugal.

The man was described as in his thirties and roughly 5ft 10ins tall, and while he wasn’t Moroccan, he didn’t resemble the child either.

"I think that was what worried me," said the witness. "I was talking to my husband on the way back in the car and saying there was something wrong.

"That’s what worried me a lot. But I didn’t recall any connection with the case until I got home... I phoned the police, the missing number, everybody."

The woman, who lives in Spain, says the police never came to take a statement from her, but that they nonetheless ruled her sighting out.

Regardless, hers was not the only sighting in Marrakech – a witness from Yorkshire claimed to have also seen Maddie that same day.

He gave the location as the the Hotel Ibis, which sits right next to the petrol station the woman described to Daily Star Online.

Further sightings were reported in Zaio, a town in the north of the country, later that month and again on June 15.

GCHQ also intercepted calls from Morocco in June referring to "the little blonde girl" and a ferry from Tarifa.

That's a Spanish city just a few hours' drive from Praia da Luz in Portugal where Maddie disappeared.

If it wasn't Maddie, the witness from the petrol station said, then police should say who it was.

"The police dismissed it," the woman said. "They said they had checked it out.

"If somebody wants to have a look again, I don’t know, maybe they can do something.

"It can happen that people are found after 20 years and somebody knows something, for sure.”

In her account from the time, the witness described the girl she saw as wearing blue pyjamas with dark bottoms.

The girl had a patterned top, the description said, and blonde hair, and had a sad expression on her face.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties Empty Re: 10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties

Post  Andrew Wed 19 Apr 2017, 7:50 am

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/SIGHTINGS.htm

MARI OLLI POLLARD (45) Year 2007
Mari Olli, a “Norwegian tourist”, lives in Fuengirola on Spain's Costa del Sol. The incident happened at around 10am on Wednesday, May 9, at a petrol station next to the Ibis Palmeraie Hotel on the outskirts of Marrakech. She was on holiday in Marrakech witrh her British husband when she saw the child she thinks Madeleine. She says that she didn't come forward then because she was unaware of the missing four year old Maddie but, at the time of reporting, said that she was 99.9% certain it was Madeleine McCann. The Moroccan Police have confirmed that they viewed to CCTV video. Mrs Mari Pollard is seen coming inside the shop and buying water and other small items. But there was no record of a child in these images. Videos from CCTV cameras at both hotels were checked. There was no child matching Madeleine's description. Mari Olli is married to Ray Pollard, who was born and raised in Groby, close to Glenfield Hospital, where Gerry McCann has been working since 2000. The McCanns moved from Glasgow to the city of Leicester in that same year and bought a house at Rothley, close to Groby, 1½ years ago.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties Empty Re: 10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties

Post  Andrew Wed 19 Apr 2017, 7:53 am

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties Nmbs10
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 19 Apr 2017, 8:28 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 19 Apr 2017, 8:30 am

I think it's going to be worse than we feared with nonsense 10th anniversary stories; are we going to get every single sighting regurgitated, no matter how ridiculous and how firmly it was debunked?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 19 Apr 2017, 8:35 am

Freedom wrote:I think it's going to be worse than we feared with nonsense 10th anniversary stories; are we going to get every single sighting regurgitated, no matter how ridiculous and how firmly it was debunked?  

Yep. Rolling Eyes

Still making money off poor little Madeleine, they should hang their heads in shame.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 19 Apr 2017, 8:43 am

I don't believe any of it myself but I was just reading the PJ files link. Which doesn't tally up with what was said on the GerryMcCannBlogs link..... scratch

Snipped:

We later found out that the images were not available on VHS recording, as they are of a short duration, done by recording over, however there could be images from other shops in the area that could be recorded on a hard disk system, however, up until now these have not been collected due to technical difficulties.

We also emphasise that we contacted the Director of the Moroccan PJ, Mr Mouzouni, one of his advisers having confirmed that the request for images had been made by the British authorities, who were making efforts to obtain them.
We also contacted the director of the Afriquia Petrol company which manages the petrol station, identified as Mr Ouassi, who confirmed that the images of the petrol station were not available, as they are only kept for a few days.

With no more to report.

Portimao 6th June 2007
Signed

Inspector Joao Carlos
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 19 Apr 2017, 8:47 am

To me, the printing of all these nonsense stories isn't so much about making money for whoever, but that the MSM is now reverting to form and trying to convince the masses that the "abduction" really did happen and that the McCanns are as pure as the driven slush, sorry snow.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 19 Apr 2017, 8:52 am

Well one thing is for sure, the election media machine will now override anything about Madeleine unless a major breakthrough happens. We will still get these old rehashed stories online, but the newspapers will be full of election propaganda..

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 19 Apr 2017, 8:55 am

The McCanns won't like being over-shadowed!

Poor Kate had to change the release date of her book because it coincided with William and Catherine's wedding - how inconsiderate could anyone be?!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Wed 19 Apr 2017, 9:11 am

I wonder have the mcs decided on not to give an interview?

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Wed 19 Apr 2017, 9:28 am

Shall we have a sweepstake on which story is going to be regurgitated next?

I want to see the "couldn't make love to Gerry"

...with updates affraid : lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 19 Apr 2017, 9:33 am

Thank you Poe for that!

If all 8,000 plus sightings are regurgitated, we're in for a long haul.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1989265/world-maddie-hunt-8685-potential-sightings-of-madeleine-mccann-in-101-countries/
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 19 Apr 2017, 9:39 am

I don't think they can rehash that one, Poe Razz Although it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if a part 2 of that sorry saga was wheeled out.

I'm expecting something about 'Tannerman'...

Like somebody has just crawled out the woodwork to back Jane's story up and that he definitely wasn't a tourist taking his child back from the creche.

He dropped a note (that has just been found and accidentally destroyed) that read, "I've got the girl from 5a"..... or something similar.

"New Bombshell" type headlines...

Best get back to some work before I start reeling off a load of Jackanories that I can envisage coming up.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties Empty Express turn now for front page news! Phone box clue to missing Maddie

Post  candyfloss Sat 22 Apr 2017, 10:22 pm

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties C-C-k10W0AQZbnQ

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Sat 22 Apr 2017, 10:58 pm

Deleted - private information.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sat 22 Apr 2017, 11:56 pm

Deleted - personal/private info.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 23 Apr 2017, 4:08 am

This is the story.......
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/795256/Madeleine-McCann-Maddie-mystery-latest-missing-phone-box-link-Portugal

Phone box link in hunt for missing Madeleine McCann

DETECTIVES are investigating phone calls made from a telephone box in Praia da Luz in a bid to trace a man acting suspiciously shortly before Madeleine McCann disappeared.

By James Murrey, Exclusive

PUBLISHED: 00:00, Sun, Apr 23, 2017 | UPDATED: 00:01, Sun, Apr 23, 2017

A couple working at the Dolphin restaurant opposite the phone box contacted Portuguese detectives just after Madeleine went missing and made formal police statements.

The woman said the “strange” man looked similar to a photofit of a suspect.

That led Portugal’s public prosecutor to order all phone records for the call box to be checked in an effort to find the man, who has never been traced.

The prosecutor made the order on the grounds that the man may have abducted or murdered the lost three-year-old.

More on link above.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 23 Apr 2017, 4:17 am

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 2h2 hours ago

OMG! The case has been solved! Maddie was taken away in the Tardis! #itwasDrWho #McCann

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties U2C0pDaZ?format=png&name=2048x2048_2_exp

Pic in the Express with the Phone box story! Rolling Eyes

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sun 23 Apr 2017, 8:40 am

Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 23 Apr 2017, 8:49 am

Perhaps it was Superman during one of his periodic gone-to-the-dark-side moments.

Or this guy?

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Sun 23 Apr 2017, 8:58 am

Acc to the phone records from the phone box there was a British man with the name Peter H**** who did calls to the UK.
The calls were made in the same time frame as the Marais couple spotted this man by the phone box who also became an e-fit.
Acc to the source Ben Salmon did this Peter H**** had a documented link to G McCann.

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sun 23 Apr 2017, 10:06 am

What is the link supposed to be then?
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next