MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties

+28
AndyB
Mo
poster
chilli
coppernob
Mimi
wjk
Antonia
Châtelaine
dannii
Helenmeg
bluebell
Bampots
chrissie
Birdy
chirpyinsect
What's_up_doc?
mumof6
froggy
unreorganised
Heisenburg
Dee Coy
niklasericson
Poe
dogs don't lie
candyfloss
Freedom
Andrew
32 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties - Page 2 Empty Re: 10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties

Post  niklasericson Sun 23 Apr 2017, 10:36 am

unreorganised wrote:What is the link supposed to be then?
What he has said so far is, "Documented link to G.M" and
"Verifiably connected to Gerry."
He did send his findings to PJ and SY in the beginning of March.

Back to top Go down

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties - Page 2 Empty Re: 10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties

Post  Dee Coy Sun 23 Apr 2017, 10:46 am

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ADRIAAN_MARAIOS.htm

Here is the pjfiles record of the incident.

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Sun 23 Apr 2017, 10:48 am

Are we to believe that this has only just come to light? What have OG been doing all these years ?
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 23 Apr 2017, 10:49 am

And here are the phone records for that week.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P13/13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3599a.jpg

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties - Page 2 13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3599a

You may need click on the link to see the full image with the times of the calls.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 23 Apr 2017, 11:24 am

On the fateful night, 3 May, at 19.02 and 19.04 phone calls were made to a Uk Rotherham number in South Yorkshire.

Sandwiched in between, at 19.03, a call was made to a mobile number registered to Amy Tearney (note the slight variation in spelling). There is strong evidence to believe Amy came from the Doncaster/Rotherham area. Someone else from that area is Fiona Payne's brother, Simon Aldridge,  who is the owner of a large roof tiles firm. Simon is the person whose contacts allegedly provided the Tapas with the Pay as You Go mobiles when all hell broke loose.  This CMoMM thread gives more info :

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8860p240-3-prime-suspects-identified

Last edited by Dee Coy on Sun 23 Apr 2017, 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 23 Apr 2017, 11:26 am

Dee Coy, the CMoMM link seems to have gone walkabouts.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 23 Apr 2017, 11:31 am

Freedom wrote:Dee Coy, the CMoMM link seems to have gone walkabouts.
Apologies, Freedom, added now.

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Sun 23 Apr 2017, 11:48 am

Dee Coy wrote:And here are the phone records for that week.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P13/13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3599a.jpg

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties - Page 2 13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3599a

You may need click on the link to see the full image with the times of the calls.

(I did some errors in my first post and it was too late for edit)I wish my english was better.
The Phone call to the number that ends with ..71 goes TO a Peter H.... in Bromsgrove.
Ben believe that he knows who did those phonecalls from the phone box and that's the man he says had a connection to G.M.

"I believe I have identified a strong candidate for this efit (with documented link to Gerry), but for now I will continue providing the call data, and circle back to that in a future post. You can read Dereck Flack’s statements here, the Marais couple’s statements here (A Marais) and here (L Marais), and the PJ dilligence carried out on the Marais efit here.

"Peter H......– A native of Bromsgrove who frequently visits Praia da Luz. Works for a cement company based in Worcester. Aside from an unidentified Bristol-area number, his is the only other number dialled more than once, and it is maybe of note that the calls he received were ‘between 1600-1800’, which is the time period A and L Marais both made reference to seeing the ‘suspicious man’."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 23 Apr 2017, 12:40 pm

https://h42a.wordpress.com/2017/02/15/forerunner-other-call-records-pt-2/

Thanks Nik. A link to Ben's excellent research here.

He has also identified the call at 7.03pm as being to Amy, and also attributes the Rotherham number as hers? Strange, as sh was at the mini club in Luz. Her family number? But who, other than her, would be calling there?

Another call to the Rotherham number was made at 5.11 pm on 3 May.

So calls to a number connected to Amy from a public phone box in Luz on the evening of Maddie's disappearance at 5.11 (duration 2 seconds); 7.02 (4 secs); 7.03 (11 secs); 7.04 (5 min 54 secs).

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Sun 23 Apr 2017, 2:01 pm

Thanks, yes his work is excellent.
He has also done some excellent work on a lady in Whetstone park with name Susan Ev.......
KM had a textconversation with this lady late May 2 and early May 3.
S.E became a director for Practice Track ltd on May 2, 2007,that company make marketing stuff like posters,flyers,wristbands etc.
I do wonder who made the posters,flyers etc for the McCanns in the early days?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 26 Apr 2017, 8:05 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/heartbreaking-look-piles-presents-missing-10296623

Heartbreaking look at piles of presents for missing Madeleine McCann as her parents hope she will return
Kate and Gerry McCann refuse to give up hope that their daughter will return home as the 10th anniversary of her disappearance approaches

.... piles of presents? About 10 teddy bears. Rolling Eyes

Sleep
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 26 Apr 2017, 8:14 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3415703/good-morning-britain-madeleine-mccann-investigation/

BRIT KIDS STILL AT RISK Good Morning Britain crime expert says bungled Madeleine McCann hunt proves Brit tots are still not safe abroad
Dr Graham Hill said new "critical" leads in the Maddie case were "promising", but that lessons hadn't been learnt from her disappearance 10 years ago
By Laura Burnip
26th April 2017, 7:30 am Updated: 26th April 2017, 8:11 am
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 26 Apr 2017, 9:56 am

Still no photo of Madeleine's shrine / bedroom with presents piled up then. This is a photo of gifts left in 2007 at the Rothley war memorial.

Things like that normally get distributed to hospitals and charity shops.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 26 Apr 2017, 9:34 pm

This is simply.................. well I can't say!

What really happened to Maddie McCann? And no, her parents didn't do it:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-decade-what-really-happened-10298176

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Wed 26 Apr 2017, 9:44 pm

candyfloss wrote:This is simply.................. well I can't say!

What really happened to Maddie McCann? And no, her parents didn't do it:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-decade-what-really-happened-10298176

I would love to know how they are literally paying for their mistake.

Given that they have ended up financially better off due to having mislaid their daughter, having millions of pounds at their disposal, and any spending on finding her has come out of the fund?

I am also amazed that they think that any body, anywhere in the world, would just fill in a trench in the road and not look inside it first. Sounds a great way of burying the odd colleague or two.

mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties - Page 2 Empty 'I saw Maddie' Retired pilot breaks his 10-year silence about one of first sightings

Post  candyfloss Wed 26 Apr 2017, 9:46 pm

Rolling Eyes

'I saw Maddie' Retired pilot breaks his 10-year silence about one of first sightings

A RETIREE who reported one of the first sightings of missing Madeleine McCann has broken his 10-year silence about what he witnessed.

By Michael Havis / Published 26th April 2017

The McCann family have always believed that their daughter remained near to Praia Da Luz, Portugal, where they last saw her.

Now, nearly 10 years after she vanished, ex-pilot Andre van Wyk has described a strange encounter just 14 miles away.

Mr Wyk, then 66, told Daily Star Online how he saw a suspicious couple trying to hide the face of a little blonde girl.

He said: "I was on the road from Portimao to Lagos when I passed a horse drawn carriage with a couple on it.

"They were possibly middle aged and were dressed like the gypsies normally dress. What caught my attention was the woman.

"She was cradling what appeared like a young girl with blonde hair. Because the Maddie case was the topic of the day, I turned and followed them.

"When they turned onto the old bridge leading to Parchal, the woman had covered the child's head with a cloth of some sort.”
The retiree, who is now 76, said the little girl was then led into a gypsy camp on the Parchal side of the bridge.

After the sighting in June 2007, Mr Wyk, who then lived in St Neots, Cambs, reported it to the authorities.

And though he cannot be sure that the child was Maddie, he maintains that the scenario was strange.

"It was just strange that there was this blonde child with the gypsies," Mr Wyk continued.

"At that time any clue, how insignificant it might appeared at the time, was reported to the police.

"I reported it to the police and they took my statement. Whether they investigated or not, I cannot tell.

"However, two days after my sighting of the blonde child, I passed the gypsy site again and they had moved on."

Brit tourist Jean Godwin would later claim to have seen Maddie with gypsies in Carvoeiro, a town five miles from Parchal.
Mr Wyk’s testimony comes just days after another witness who said they saw Madeleine McCann in Morocco opened up.

The woman, who asked not to be named, recalled seeing the missing child ask "can we go see mummy now?"

Madeleine McCann vanished from her family’s holiday apartment on May 3, 2007, as her parents dined with friends nearby.

Since her disappearance, people across the world have claimed to have seen her, with large clusters of sightings in Morocco and Portugal.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/607723/madeleine-mccann-maddie-sightings-portugal-2017

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 26 Apr 2017, 10:02 pm

Who the f*** is fleet street fox, the alleged writer of this garbage?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 26 Apr 2017, 10:16 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Wed 26 Apr 2017, 11:25 pm

This story, in one way, is actually very close to what we believe to be the truth.

Take out all the rubbish about unsafe Portuguese roadworks, written by someone who is obviously used to having child gates on the road works in their county.

What is left is a child who leaves the apartment, because she has been left alone, and dies because the parents are not looking after her.

Whose fault is that? After all the **** is stripped out?

No crime, no nasty abductor who could not be predicted. Just a normal hazard, a hole in the road.
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Thu 27 Apr 2017, 12:06 am

I've just read Fleet Street Fox for the first and last time - wow she's dim! So she turns up in Portugal, asks another journo, probably more Take a Break magazine than Wall Street Journal - if indeed in gainful employment and not just some fellow dimwit with a notepad - if she thought the McCanns were guilty. Receiving the desired answer, no more research necessary and bash out a flakey story for The Mirror before lunchtime! And if that's not illustrious enough for you, she teaches journalism at City University, one of Britain's lowest ranking universities but hey it's a job right! BTW I'm not usually an academic snob but she teaches journalism FFS.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next