MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

+59
chrissie
Guinea Pig
candyfloss
poster
niklasericson
Tangled Web
dogs don't lie
PMR
froggy
Rosa canina
Antonia
Poe
hesla
curious
mumof6
What's_up_doc?
Bloodhound
Hope
Catupatree
Satsuma
AndyB
sally66
espeland
dandaar
kylie
Walt
Hellsbells
Burst
bluebell
JJ
Mo
chris
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
Admin
PeterMac
Inca
dantezebu
costello
Mimi
margaret
Scrants
Cristobell
cherry
Ixta
chirpyinsect
Carlymichelle
Châtelaine
nobodythereeither
TheTruthWillOut
gbwales
Anne
chilli
Dee Coy
Lioned
Andrew
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Popcorn
63 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 37 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  unreorganised Mon 05 Nov 2018, 11:40 am

I wonder what Andy Redwood's total remuneration was during his time running Operation Grange?
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 37 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  PMR Mon 05 Nov 2018, 12:29 pm

candyfloss wrote:Here we go again then...…..

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 37 U1fpqp0lwglrdcvdmh4r
Oh come on Candy the Spice Girls were not that bad !
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 05 Nov 2018, 1:33 pm

@ PMR Smile

I'll just leave this here....

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 37 C6XGaxlXEAAZTsb

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Tue 06 Nov 2018, 7:19 am

Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 06 Nov 2018, 7:52 am

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 06 Nov 2018, 3:51 pm

"A friend of the exasperated couple said the retired cop is “hampering the official search” and added Kate and Gerry “firmly” believe their daughter is still alive.

They told The Sun Online: “If people think Madeleine is dead it goes without saying they will stop searching for her."

How does that work? Has Amaral's book stopped Scotland Yard searching? They had the dogs out in 2014 and were interviewing burglars. It's been 4 years and they haven't stopped as far as we know.

Saying they want to 'shut him up' doesn't actually sound that favourable to the pair, makes them sound petty and aggressive IMO.

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 37 Empty EXCLUSIVE - Again and again, and again etc. etc.

Post  candyfloss Mon 19 Nov 2018, 9:54 pm

Ow wow, a Sun exclusive, Tracy K at it again..

Dave Edgar and Maddie in the 'lair' again

Just the first bit, can't waste my time copying the rest on the link

MADDIE 'COULD BE ALIVE'
Madeleine McCann investigator claims missing girl could be still ALIVE and hidden in a lair

David Edgar is convinced Maddie was abducted by a child sex gang and could still be being held in Portugal, where she vanished in 2007

Exclusive
By Tracey Kandohla
19th November 2018, 8:54 pm
Updated: 19th November 2018, 9:22 pm
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7779795/madeleine-mccann-investigator-claims-missing-could-be-alive/

Last edited by candyfloss on Mon 19 Nov 2018, 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 19 Nov 2018, 9:56 pm

snipped from article...…

He believes they could be following up his theory - which the McCann’s feel is most probable - about a paedophile kidnap which he “never got to the bottom of.”
He explained: “Not for want of trying but as a private investigator I was faced with certain restrictions and stumbling blocks unlike the official authorities.”

Rolling Eyes

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 19 Nov 2018, 9:58 pm

Does make you wonder about that story in flash. pt that seems to have bought on a flurry of activity from the usual persons!

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 20 Nov 2018, 8:44 am

There's only so much trash I can take - my quota for the week is now exhausted!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 20 Nov 2018, 9:06 am

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 20 Nov 2018, 11:20 am

I know I ask this all the time, usually to no avail, but does anybody know if this is in the print version?
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 20 Nov 2018, 12:21 pm

Nobody wants to admit to buying tabloids.

Here it is again in the Daily Star which has had more than its share over the years of cretinous stories.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/743505/madeleine-mccann-alive-theory-police-lead-portugal-paedophile-kidnap
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Sun 25 Nov 2018, 4:13 am

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-re-examine-13640983

I don't think I've heard of the drunk driver nonsense before.
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Sun 25 Nov 2018, 7:37 am

Guinea Pig wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-re-examine-13640983

I don't think I've heard of the drunk driver nonsense before.
I wrote earlier in some other threads that this is how the 'investigation" probably will end.
She walked out, hit & run accident, she went up in smoke and the driver is dead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sun 25 Nov 2018, 9:31 am

In a way it confirms what a lot of people have suspected,the girl was dead before the world knew her name.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Sun 25 Nov 2018, 10:14 am

I was going to say that you couldn't make it up but actually someone did in the first series of The Missing.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/tv-and-radio-reviews/11297283/The-Missing-Review-Episode-8-Finale-James-Nesbitt.html
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 25 Nov 2018, 12:05 pm

I wasn't the only one going WTF about that ending - such a disappointment.

I didn't plan to watch the second series as a result but I'm glad that I did as it was much better.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 25 Nov 2018, 12:47 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Sun 25 Nov 2018, 3:02 pm

If they conclude that she woke up and walked out it will be very interesting to hear the explanation to why the window was opened and the shutter raised.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 25 Nov 2018, 3:54 pm

And why was cuddle cat found on her pillow and not on the road?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018, 5:00 pm

If she woke up and wandered, what did Eddie and Keela detect?

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sun 25 Nov 2018, 6:24 pm

canada12 wrote:If she woke up and wandered, what did Eddie and Keela detect?

Bullshit, presumably.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 25 Nov 2018, 6:35 pm

Were any of the paths that Madeleine would have taken en route to the tapas bar even accessible to vehicles? 

She could of course have wandered further afield but did nobody see a small child in pyjamas wandering alone?

I suppose it's no sillier though than the yarn that the McCanns have expected us to believe all these years.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web Sun 25 Nov 2018, 6:47 pm

Freedom wrote:Were any of the paths that Madeleine would have taken en route to the tapas bar even accessible to vehicles? 

She could of course have wandered further afield but did nobody see a small child in pyjamas wandering alone?

I suppose it's no sillier though than the yarn that the McCanns have expected us to believe all these years.

Yes the road down to the entrance to the complex from the apartment was open to cars as was the one behind the apartment but this would only be accessed via the locked wooden door.

If a car knocks an animal or person down though there would have been screeching brakes at the least if not careering into a wall or lamp post so the sound of impact.

The people who were two floors up from the McCanns, their name slips my mind at the moment, they gave a statement saying they were sat on their balcony having a nightcap and didn't hear anything other than voices around the pool calling. So they didn't hear any child shouting for her parents or crying.
Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next