MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swap of the Titanic with the Olympic

3 posters

Go down

The Swap of the Titanic with the Olympic Empty The Swap of the Titanic with the Olympic

Post  Mimi Mon 10 Jul 2017, 11:44 pm

I had not heard of this before - just watched a couple of documentaries.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

The Swap of the Titanic with the Olympic Empty Re: The Swap of the Titanic with the Olympic

Post  unreorganised Tue 11 Jul 2017, 9:24 am

Mimi wrote:I had not heard of this before - just watched a couple of documentaries.

I watched that a little while ago. It's one of those things that sounds ridiculous upon first hearing about it, then when you've looked into it a bit seems like the most logical and frankly almost mundane explanation.

I also half watched (I'm not that interested, but the other half is) documentary that claimed that whichever ship it was set sail with a forward coal bunker on fire, which also seemed entirely plausible - in fact it was recorded in various logs etc. - the prodigious speed of the ship and the lighting of the extra boilers were done in a desperate attempt to burn through the coal. The iceberg strike was almost incidental in the end.

It seems like there are a lot of myths around the Titanic, many of them also being the long accepted "facts".
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

The Swap of the Titanic with the Olympic Empty Re: The Swap of the Titanic with the Olympic

Post  Mimi Tue 11 Jul 2017, 10:33 am

I thought what they (the Geographical Society I think) found with the name plate convinced me - that some of the letters of Titanic had rusted off and underneath were clearly the outline of the letters M and P.

Lloyds of London must have got wise to the swapping of ships.

If it`s true the ship everyone thought of as the Olympia, after 2012, was really the brand new Titanic.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 11 Jul 2017, 7:49 pm

Very interesting Mimi. Thanks for the link. I think it is quite clear this was an insurance fraud but the fact that 1500 people died to enact it, with government collusion, just goes to show how far tptb will go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum