MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The English Police know what happened and will reveal everything soon"

5 posters

Go down

"The English Police know what happened and will reveal everything soon" Empty "The English Police know what happened and will reveal everything soon"

Post  niklasericson Sat 17 Nov 2018, 8:28 pm

Translated with Google.(unedited)

Operation Grange agents investigating the Maddie case were in Portugal in secrecy in 2017 and are said to have discovered what happened to the girl.

Investigators believe they are now going to reveal the mystery of Maddie's disappearance after having held several visits in secret to Portugal in 2017. British agents with the documentation of 'Operation Grange' (the whole process of Maddie's disappearance) believe they are close to solving the mystery, especially after analyzing the roughly 40,000 sheets of documentation filed by the Portuguese police.

This new money request for research, which in 11 years has already cost about 13 million euros, or more than 1 million euros per year, was "carefully considered", according to the source then of the British Home Office and was apparently authorized and granted. They have until March 2019 to successfully complete the investigation.

Maddie's parents, Katie and Gerry McCann, have always argued that the daughter is alive. To be truthful, the English girl is now 15 years old.
Maddie's disappearance process was always shrouded in secrecy and gained a state-of-the-art status, notably when the McCanns hired Clarence Mitchell, the then British Prime Minister Gordon Brown's spokesman. Aside from Clarence Mitchell having managed to oust Chief Inspector Olegario Sousa from being the face of official information, he has helped the McCanns to hide information from the investigation and mitigate the "turbulent relationship" between Kate and Gerry McCann and the Portuguese police authorities and the UK, always due to mistrust and leakage of information.

https://www.flash.pt/atualidade/amp/policia-inglesa-ja-sabe-o-que-aconteceu-a-pequena-maddie-e-vai-revelar-tudo-em-breve

Back to top Go down

"The English Police know what happened and will reveal everything soon" Empty Re: "The English Police know what happened and will reveal everything soon"

Post  Heisenburg Sun 18 Nov 2018, 3:09 pm

It seems as if a reply was needed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6402835/Fresh-hope-Kate-Gerry-McCann-police-pursue-two-leads.html

Fresh hope for Kate and Gerry McCann as they meet with Scotland Yard detectives to discuss two vital new leads in the search for daughter Madeleine
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

"The English Police know what happened and will reveal everything soon" Empty Re: "The English Police know what happened and will reveal everything soon"

Post  niklasericson Sun 18 Nov 2018, 3:39 pm

Heisenburg wrote:It seems as if a reply was needed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6402835/Fresh-hope-Kate-Gerry-McCann-police-pursue-two-leads.html

Fresh hope for Kate and Gerry McCann as they meet with Scotland Yard detectives to discuss two vital new leads in the search for daughter Madeleine
I can not see how SY would be able to connect an unknown perpetrator to apartment 5A.
There were no evidence of a break in or from an unkown perpetrator 2007 and I doubt they have find any new clues in the apartment over the years.
What is left is the McCann's or someone in the T7 which I strongly doubt and an accident caused by she wandered off, I believe the last scenario is the most likley.
Hope I'am wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 18 Nov 2018, 3:40 pm

Interesting...

"The English Police know what happened and will reveal everything soon" Th?id=OGC.8a75fe3ebcd22d0670656889a7a482a6&pid=1.7&rurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sherv.net%2fcm%2femoticons%2fhand-gestures%2fpondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 18 Nov 2018, 7:59 pm

Madeleine CaseTweets

From my source at Scotland Yard in direct phone call: Any news about any leads in Madeleine #McCann case are not coming from us. I then said McCanns spokesperson has offered ongoing running commentary ....Grange detective again reiterated that it’s not coming from Grange

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sun 18 Nov 2018, 10:18 pm

I've nailed my colours to the mast before now in speculating that this case is somehow linked to the European project - the coincidental timing of this latest little flare up is remarkable - so perhaps if May succeeds in delivering "Brexit in name only" then everything will be quietly put to bed?
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Mon 25 Mar 2019, 11:08 am

unreorganised wrote:I've nailed my colours to the mast before now in speculating that this case is somehow linked to the European project - the coincidental timing of this latest little flare up is remarkable - so perhaps if May succeeds in delivering "Brexit in name only" then everything will be quietly put to bed?

Bad form to quote my own post, perhaps, but look who has waded into things....

https://news.sky.com/story/uri-geller-tells-pm-i-am-going-to-stop-brexit-telepathically-11672961

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 25 Mar 2019, 11:10 am

I think that one would be more suitable to the bizarre / silly story category!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Mon 25 Mar 2019, 11:52 am

Freedom wrote:I think that one would be more suitable to the bizarre / silly story category!

Feel free to move. It just fits in with my personal view of the case, given the Freud connections.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down