MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook news

+25
niklasericson
unreorganised
Freedom
Winslow Boy
Châtelaine
joyce1938
chrissie
Bloodhound
Guinea Pig
PMR
Poe
Mo
costello
MrsC
Bubblewrapped
TheTruthWillOut
JJ
AndyB
froggy
hesla
candyfloss
bluebell
Mimi
Andrew
chirpyinsect
29 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Facebook news - Page 13 Empty Re: Facebook news

Post  Freedom Sun 08 Oct 2017, 7:06 pm

https://scontent.flhr3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22308606_1815760205382212_2797121424040287290_n.png?oh=6a211d9201dcef71e1b932661d9cfd32&oe=5A8568BE

Now this photo has been posted, supposedly of Natasha Donn, but a google search just shows it to be of an unknown woman modelling hair styles.

It's certainly more flattering than the one of Jill Havern!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 01 Jan 2018, 12:01 pm

I've just noticed - probably very belatedly - that the McCann Troll Gallery Facebook page has been removed which is a disappointment for those of us who hadn't yet been honoured.

Has anyone any success stories of reconnecting with someone after many years on Facebook - or perhaps any other social media page.

I'm now in contact with a schoolmate whom I last saw in 1961 and with the surviving children of a family in Norway with whom I spent three months in the summer of 1958.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 01 Jan 2018, 5:23 pm

Many years ago before FB I was on Friends Reunited. I received a message out of the blue from an old boyfriend I had last seen in 1975. We chatted a couple of times by email and agreed to meet up for coffee. ( I was single at the time) He had been a bit of a hunk back in my uni days and I admit to being a little excited to see him again.
OMG. This short, fat, bald little guy with a moustache far bigger than was needed rocked up. Not only that but, in spite of knowing nothing about each other all those years, all he did was brag about how much money he made, what car he drove etc. His home was in a very posh area and the 2.4 kids were in boarding school. I also doubt the estranged wife was estranged at all.
Exit stage left pronto as soon as I could and from then on I ignored his emails until he gave up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 01 Jan 2018, 9:53 pm

You had a lucky escape!

A few years ago I contacted a boyfriend on Facebook - the one who sent me a copy of "I'm sorry" by John Denver after we broke up.

I didn't want to meet him again, just to hear how he was. He was polite but made it clear that he didn't want to keep in touch.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 15 Apr 2018, 1:40 pm

I don't know if this is due to all the hacking and information selling that we've been hearing about.

I've just found to my surprise that I've joined a Facebook group dedicated to the old TV show "On The Buses". It's a surprise because I've never so much as looked at the page, let alone asked to join the group.

My mother used to love the programme but I certainly didn't - I found it embarrassing and dated even then.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 21 Apr 2018, 11:15 am

Now a post to counter balance the last one.

I've found to my bewilderment that I've been booted out of a nostalgia group where I was actually a moderator. I've sent one of the other moderators (with whom I was particularly friendly) a private message to see what has happened.

I will actually be quite upset if I've been intentionally booted out; maybe it's just a mistake though.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Winslow Boy Sat 21 Apr 2018, 12:26 pm

Perhaps Verdi is a moderator too and you didn't agree with his nostalgia thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 21 Apr 2018, 12:33 pm

Very Happy

I was chucked out of another group for having a difference of opinion with admin but I wasn't a moderator there and there haven't been any disagreements that I know of here.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 19 Jul 2018, 11:00 am

I'm having some head-banging times at the moment on one of my groups with a topic about Sonny and Cher. 

There seems to be a fairly common belief that Sonny was a wife beater. It was certainly true that another couple of that era - Ike and Tina Turner - had a volatile, violent relationship, but how the two can be physically confused I don't know! 

Anyway, I don't think that you need more proof that it's not true about Sonny because Cher herself has said that he was a rotten husband but it was because he was controlling, not violent. They were the best of friends in the last years of his life, very unlikely if he had treated her so badly. 

I'm still having problems convincing some people though and am busy deleting libellous comments. Okay, I know that you can't libel the dead but I won't let them go unchallenged.

Going back to the bonkers topic of most female celebrities really being men, this is a video which someone posted as "proof" that Cher is a man. Here is the comment which I posted in reply.

I've just watched the video. The relevant bit is around 4.00. For goodness sake, she didn't mean it literally! Her mother used to tell her to marry a rich man and her flippant comment "I am a rich man" just means that she is financially secure on her own and doesn't need to marry one.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 18 Oct 2018, 10:17 am

I'm getting Facebook notifications of posts from Gerry McCann. 

Okay, it's not THAT one but it's made me smile. He's chatting about Halloween at the moment.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Sat 20 Oct 2018, 11:04 am

This is not about a pro FB page.
I would like to put a warning if you are a member of the "Abduction or Scam" FB page.
Yesterday I raised questions why there are no photos on Madeleine from the flight or departure or arrival terminals and nothing in the airport footage that indicates this was taken at Faro airport and I did not claimed she wasn't there, I've just raised that question and raised questions about odd details in some of the Donegal photos and what happened?
I got kicked out and banned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 20 Oct 2018, 11:30 am

That sounds strange for a McCann sceptic group.

Is anyone else here a member? I've looked at the admins and moderators and don't know any of them.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Sat 20 Oct 2018, 11:50 am

Freedom wrote:That sounds strange for a McCann sceptic group.

Is anyone else here a member? I've looked at the admins and moderators and don't know any of them.

The last one I had a discussion with was "Helen Mcv*y" she is moderator and another moderator with the name "Bon jov"? or something like that , I didn't had time to apprehend the name because I was banned just minutes after this moderator stepped in.
I also find it strange because I've been member there for some time and it has been no problems to discuss these kind of things earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 20 Oct 2018, 1:47 pm

Helen McVey and Jovi Love.

I'll see if they let me in!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 20 Oct 2018, 2:28 pm

I left after politely asking why the Mcs would parade Madeleines actual pjs that she was abducted in at a news conference.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 20 Oct 2018, 2:56 pm

That sounds as if people from CMoMM are on there!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 20 Oct 2018, 3:16 pm

That's what I thought! Some believe the pj's are Madeleines because the DM in May 07 in a headline wrote ' these are the pj's Madeleine was abducted in' the artic states 'identical' though becausese they were AMs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-454029/Search-Madeleine--police-release-pyjamas-wearing.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 20 Oct 2018, 3:24 pm

Have these people never heard of similar clothing being displayed to jog people's memories when someone has gone missing?! I don't think that I'll be there for long.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 20 Oct 2018, 5:47 pm

I was there for a few years but when you disagree...
I was on my phone when I posted that above lol, (article and because)

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sun 21 Oct 2018, 11:22 am

niklasericson wrote:This is not about a pro FB page.
I would like to put a warning if you are a member of the "Abduction or Scam" FB page.
Yesterday I raised questions why there are no photos on Madeleine from the flight or departure or arrival terminals and nothing in the airport footage that indicates this was taken at Faro airport and I did not claimed she wasn't there, I've just raised that question and raised questions about odd details in some of the Donegal photos and what happened?
I got kicked out and banned.

I was watching recently the Armchair Detective video about Kevin Halligen; he claims in it that during the Channel 5 documentary, in Omega's interview with Jane Tanner, she says that the first time she noticed something strange was at the airport. This is not then further expanded upon. I watched the program at the time and must admit that I do not remember this detail.

In there, somewhere.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Sun 21 Oct 2018, 11:47 am

dogs don't lie wrote:I was there for a few years but when you disagree...
I was on my phone when I posted that above lol, (article and because)

It is pathetic because no one on that plattform knows what happened so I don't understand how they can ban people who don't "agree" with them.
This reminds me of a famous person who criticize the political correctness and get thrown out in the cold.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 21 Oct 2018, 2:11 pm

I left because I was told to "drop it" regarding the pj's, there was no point being there if I wasn't allowed to discuss it Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Sun 21 Oct 2018, 6:10 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:I left because I was told to "drop it" regarding the pj's, there was no point being there if I wasn't allowed to discuss it Rolling Eyes
Exactly what they told me, "drop it" but I continued to discuss it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 21 Oct 2018, 6:18 pm

I have been accepted as a member but I won't bother to post anything.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 21 Oct 2018, 6:29 pm

Drop it!

Interesting recurring turn of phrase. Only today Verdi used it to try to silence Phoebe on the subject of Smithman and Tony's attempt to morph him into Tannerman and Sagresman. Quite an astonishing thread on there which has resulted in the free speech of just one member - Phoebe - being compromised. I have copied the post in the form of a picture.

Facebook news - Page 13 Screen10

It would appear that CMoMM have influence now in several "anti" McCann groups. Worrying, but incredibly illuminating.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next