MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The wonderful world of Mark Williams-Thomas

+11
candyfloss
PMR
wjk
Antonia
Guinea Pig
joyce1938
Bampots
froggy
Châtelaine
seahorse
Andrew
15 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The wonderful world of Mark Williams-Thomas - Page 6 Empty Jimmy Savile investigator (Mark Williams-Thomas) claims there are TWO other high-profile perverts 'on the prowl'

Post  candyfloss Wed 31 Oct 2018, 11:00 am

He's at it again with his scoops...…….

Jimmy Savile investigator claims there are TWO other high-profile perverts 'on the prowl'

TV investigator Mark Williams-Thomas claimed the celebrity paedophiles will only be exposed after their deaths - meaning they will never face justice

The TV investigator who exposed Jimmy Savile claims there are TWO other high-profile paedophiles 'on the prowl'.

But Mark Williams-Thomas also claims the alleged celebrity paedophiles will only be revealed - and the "floodgates will open" - when one of them dies.

Mark Williams-Thomas helped unmask the twisted Jimmy Savile - who was revealed to be one of Britain's worst sex beasts who prayed on young and often vulnerable children.

Detectives have allegedly now investigated the two new celebrity names handed to them, but the Crown Prosecution says there is not enough evidence to press charges.

Mark Williams-Thomas, a former Surrey Police detective, now worries their alleged crimes will not be exposed until they die.

Just like Savile, who died aged 84 in 2011, this would mean they would never face justice.

Investigations into the Savile case after his death estimated he assaulted hundreds of women and children - some as young as just eight.

Much like Savile, Williams-Thomas says the two new high-profile names think they are "untouchable".

He told Media Masters podcast: "There are other people out there. there are two particular high-profile individuals that I know about who I'm convinced are sex offenders.

"I've brought that attention to the police. I know when one of those people died the floodgates will open.

"This concept of the untouchable still exists. Jimmy Savile put himself in a position where he was untouchable and there are still individuals who fall into that place."

Jimmy Savile presented the original Top of the Pops in 1964, and preyed on and assaulted his victims from his dressing room.

Hundreds of victims came forward to give their account of what happened.

Some victims said they were abused when the entertainer visited schools and even in hospitals and children's homes while he carried out his so-called 'charity work'.

The wonderful world of Mark Williams-Thomas - Page 6 0_THE_INVESTIGATOR_109

Lovely photo Mark

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-savile-investigator-claims-two-13510102

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

The wonderful world of Mark Williams-Thomas - Page 6 Empty Re: The wonderful world of Mark Williams-Thomas

Post  Freedom Wed 31 Oct 2018, 11:10 am

The bit that jumps out at me is that he is convinced that two particular celebrities are paedophiles.

What does he have to back up that conviction?

If it's on a level with his conviction that Madeleine was abducted - need I say more?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The wonderful world of Mark Williams-Thomas - Page 6 Empty Re: The wonderful world of Mark Williams-Thomas

Post  candyfloss Wed 31 Oct 2018, 11:58 am

Bit childish and stupid dangling the carrot so to speak then saying, 'I know a secret, but I'm not telling you, nah, nah na nah na'! Smile

Why go to the media and say such things. …………………. Silly really because now there will be speculation all sorts of names bandied around, and causing problems and no doubt resulting in libel actions if serious enough.Rolling Eyes

Wonder who they are Laughing

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 31 Oct 2018, 12:14 pm

I must admit that I'm wondering who they might be too!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sun 04 Nov 2018, 8:58 am

Mr Thomas is not in flavour it seems.

How a self-promoting TV detective, obsessed with celebrity sex abusers, helped police ruin the lives of Sir Cliff and a string of other famous faces... who all turned out to be TOTALLY INNOCENT
Sir Cliff Richard, Jim Davidson, Freddie Starr and Lord Brittan accused of abuse
TV ‘detective’ Mark Williams-Thomas publicised names of high profile suspects
He was the source of up to 20 suspects’ names submitted to Operation Yewtree
Release of names at the early stage of the police ‘tainted the whole investigation'
Top detective said it created the presumption of guilt and 'ruined innocent lives’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6350331/Self-promoting-TV-detective-obsessed-celebrity-sex-abusers-helped-police-ruin-lives.html
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 04 Nov 2018, 9:29 am

You probably meant favour but he's definitely not the flavour of the month either.

Well done to The Mail for printing this; it almost makes up for the stupid McCann stories over the years.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sun 04 Nov 2018, 7:27 pm

Is there another reason some one wants to get at MWT

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-savile-investigator-claims-two-13510102.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Jimmy Savile investigator claims there are TWO other high-profile perverts 'on the prowl' TV investigator Mark Williams-Thomas claimed the celebrity paedophiles will only be exposed after their deaths - meaning they will never face justice wrote:
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 04 Nov 2018, 8:08 pm

There are other links to that story on the previous page.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Mon 26 Nov 2018, 5:59 pm

Mark Williams Thomas had this to say back in Feb.

We're now led to believe it's a maybe.

A journalist believes Madeleine McCann wandered off to look for her parents
Police officer turned reporter, Mark Williams-Thomas, spoke to This Morning
Williams-Thomas said she probably woke up in the night and left the holiday flat
Kate and Gerry McCann hit out at ITV's This Morning for speaking to the reporter

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4246558/Journalist-Did-Madeleine-McCann-just-wander-off.html
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 27 Feb 2020, 8:29 am

I was looking into the law about going nude in public in the U K - don't panic, I have no plans to do so - and look whose name popped up (if you'll pardon the expression) in this article. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33092812/this-is-where-you-can-be-naked-in-public-in-the-uk
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The wonderful world of Mark Williams-Thomas - Page 6 Empty TV show Hunted

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 03 Mar 2020, 8:05 am

I see MWT has popped up on the Ch4 programme Hunted. He is billed as a former police officer and his role is within a team who use CCTV, APNR, Telematics and phone data to find and capture members of the public who have to spend 25 days on the run. I've watched the first 3 episodes so far and he hasn't figured much.

Back to top Go down

The wonderful world of Mark Williams-Thomas - Page 6 Empty Fun in the sun?

Post  poster Sun 19 Apr 2020, 1:52 pm

Talking of red tops, this absurd story appeared in 2014. Is there any evidence at all of this alleged spate of sex attacks on children in the Algarve? Can you imagine an abductor who would be stupid enough to wear such a distinctive top when carrying out his sex attacks? How could a 'child sex attacker' have been operating for years without being caught?  Oh, of-course, the 'bungling sardine-munching Portuguese police'.  Has anyone got any evidence of this alleged spate of attacks at all?

The suspect is a child sex attacker who has been operating for years in the area of Portugal where Madeleine vanished in 2007.

His burgundy coloured top with a distinctive white ­circle on the back was described by the families of two of his victims.

The Yard has released a picture of the long-sleeve T-shirt.

Mr Bleksley, 54, a founder member of the Yard’s undercover squad, said: “Some people have suggested it bore a resemblance to a strip once worn by the Arsenal football team.

“However, I think a more likely explanation could be that the man was wearing one of these Super Bock promotional T-shirts.

“The man appears to target his victims after watching families and working out how to get into their holiday apartments, suggesting he is methodical and has his own modus operandi.”

Last week the Sunday Express flew Mr Bleksley to the Algarve to assess the progress of the Yard’s investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance from her family’s holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007, seven years ago this Saturday, when she was approaching her fourth birthday.

He arrived just as Scotland Yard announced that there were five more attacks on British girls in and around Luz, including a disturbing sexual assault on a girl of 10 in 2005 in the very resort from where Madeleine disappeared two years later.

The Yard are looking at 18 potentially linked cases of someone entering holiday homes.

They are focusing on 12 break-ins during which nine girls were attacked and three other cases described as near-misses.

Mr Bleksley said: “The Yard has a massive job on its hands to look into all these crimes and every tiny clue is important.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/472668/FOUND-Shirt-worn-by-Madeleine-McCann-suspect
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Thu 12 Aug 2021, 12:28 pm

A recent (I think) interview with MWT telling us how wonderful he is.

Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 06 Apr 2022, 1:39 pm

I'm not sure if this is a regurgitated interview or a new one. It was only recently posted on YouTube.

P.S. Okay it's not that recent as the Yorkshire Ripper is mentioned as still being alive. He died in 2020.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Tue 03 May 2022, 3:33 pm

He's got a docu coming out on 11 may on CH 5, bit of what to expect.

Christian Brueckner is a monster, but I'm sure he is INNOCENT... and convicting him would leave Maddie's real killer at large: Investigator MARK WILLIAMS-THOMAS has followed every twist of the McCann case and believes the German is NOT guilty

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10776215/Christian-Brueckner-monster-Im-sure-didnt-says-Madeleine-McCann-investigator.html
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 08 Oct 2022, 6:02 pm

The Brain of Britain has another high profile person in his sights.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11270161/Investigator-exposed-Jimmy-Savile-working-child-sex-case-against-significant-person.html

'There is one very significant person who I've done everything to try and get prosecuted because he is clearly a child sex offender.'

If the evidence that Mr X is a child sex offender is as strong as that in which MWT believes that Madeleine McCann was abducted, then it's a pile of steaming excrement!

P.S. This just seems to be a regurgitation of the story mentioned here on 31/10/2018.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Mon 21 Nov 2022, 6:56 pm

I'm trying to pluck up courage to watch this!

Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6