MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What really is going on with the Tannerman story?

3 posters

Go down

What really is going on with the Tannerman story? Empty What really is going on with the Tannerman story?

Post  Guest Sat 20 Sep 2014, 7:36 am

Simple question...Has SY really identified him or just muddying the waters even more ?

Madeleine McCann Appeal - October 2013
http://content.met.police.uk/Appeal/Madeleine-McCann-Appeal--October-2013/1400020463601/1257246745782

Update on previous appeal

We believe we have identified the man who was seen by Jane Tanner carrying a child at about 21.15 near the apartment G5A. These images are the original sketch of that person made at the time together with a Met Police photo of the British holidaymaker who we have spoken to and is seen here wearing the clothes he believes he may have been wearing that evening. The images are: man holding child & man without child.

Does not sound like a very convincing account from a supposed witness to completely alter the course of the search for Madeleine....

Back to top Go down

What really is going on with the Tannerman story? Empty Re: What really is going on with the Tannerman story?

Post  Guest Sat 20 Sep 2014, 8:14 am

In my opinion he cannot come forward as he was the figment of jts imagination, therefore he has been invented to further pressurise the McCanns and blow their story apart. They know he couldnt have come forward so they know the police are on to them. The Met are leaving some room for doubt so they can discard him when they no longer need him as he obviously will not be able to contribute to the investigation.

Back to top Go down

What really is going on with the Tannerman story? Empty Re: What really is going on with the Tannerman story?

Post  Justformaddiemccann Sat 20 Sep 2014, 8:45 am

Great question, has been eating away at me for a while now. I'm hoping this had to be done to turn the heat up within the group. The only problem with this is the tapas9 will now know OG are on their trail, cause there's no way should tannerman have been found, but after more than 6yrs he gets found?
It's a year since tannerman was stroked off the list, I still find it hard that theyre still free, they haven't been shocked as much as I'd like IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sat 20 Sep 2014, 11:50 am

Sadly, Tannerman was shown most prominently on the recent CW programme, despite it being a year since that same programme was used for the sole purpose of eliminating him via Crecheman.

In doing so, SY created a much larger window of opportunity for the occurrence of the abduction, as Smithman was highlighted at around 10pm. This meant the abduction could have taken place between Gerry's last check at about 9.15 and Kate's check at 10, Smithman being seen at around 9.55.

This all works for SY provided Smithman remains a suspected abductor. So appeals were made for identifications of him. My guess is that after a year of callers pointing out the bleeding obvious - Smithman looks like Gerry - and of having the public recall that Martin Smith was up to 80% certain it was Gerry after the unintentional reconstruction on the plane steps, OG now think it better to not pursue that sighting. Indeed, Redwood has said on numerous occasions that they now have sufficient information regarding that incident,  thank you very much, vigilant  public, but we don't need you to call any more on that one.

So we now have the situation we saw this week. When Redwood talks about the 10 o'clock sighting we have the picture of Tannerman in the background. We are then treated to the video reconstruction showing Tannerman carrying the child horizontally across the end of the street.  Then a full-screen blow-up of the iconic Tannerman picture for several seconds just to press home the point:

The abductor looks like Tannerman. This image has now become the 10pm sighting. To misquote Obi Wan Kenobi when he is trying to make his enemies disbelieve the evidence of their own eyes, "This is the man you're looking for..."

And not one focus on the efits we can see flickering in the background on the footage from last year's programme...

Has Kate now achieved her aim? Smithman has morphed into Tannerman?

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Sun 21 Sep 2014, 10:21 pm

The latest CW was a 30yr special, I think they were showing parts of the October 13 when tannerman was there, in other words, "looking back" on the cases they'd helped with. Why the mcs didn't take the chance to appeal for or to Maddie is another thing!
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 18 Jul 2017, 7:23 pm

Just been thinking of how many of the tapas9 would've been in the "know" as to what happened. I'd like to think 1/2 because im having trouble that if the whole 9 knew, surely one would have had a heart and told the truth for Madeleine. But, not one of them on hearing JT describe what she saw and in what direction he was going in didn't instantly run in that direction shouting her name. GM at least should have immediately charged in that direction, but he didn't. Shockingly, I can't find a statement from any of them running in that direction! Does this say that all bar maybe DW know or didn't believe JT?
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum