MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's life in the old dog yet

+8
Guinea Pig
nannygroves
poster
candyfloss
PMR
costello
Bampots
Rosa canina
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

There's life in the old dog yet - Page 4 Empty Re: There's life in the old dog yet

Post  Freedom Sat 16 Jul 2016, 4:08 pm

My son has in his time brought home a motley collection of friends and I haven't batted an eyelid - even the one with a canary yellow Mohican hairstyle - but a woman old enough to be my grandmother I would have reservations about!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

There's life in the old dog yet - Page 4 Empty Re: There's life in the old dog yet

Post  Freedom Fri 07 Oct 2016, 12:33 pm

That's young compared to some we hear about.

This sounds complicated; when he married the delightfully named Putri in 2012, he had a son only four months old with his previous wife.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 11 Oct 2016, 11:27 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 11 Oct 2016, 11:31 am

Hmmm - I think that we need some proof of the bride's age.

Perish the thought that we can't always believe what the tabloids say.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 25 Nov 2016, 9:07 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3970408/It-ll-NINTH-time-lucky-promises-Britain-s-married-man-just-soon-divorce-wife-number-eight.html

Britain's most married man is planning his ninth wedding - and will tie the knot as soon as he divorces wife number eight.
Great-grandfather Ron Sheppard, 68, proposed to call centre worker Cristel Marquez Lalec, 26, on New Year's Eve last year after spending Christmas with her family in her hometown in the Philippines but has not seen his fiancee since.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 25 Nov 2016, 9:22 am

Perish the thought!

She told the Daily Mirror: 'I know what it looks like but I am not here for a passport. I am not here to take advantage of Ron.'

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 16 Dec 2016, 4:06 pm

Back to the subject of the original post, Mick Jagger.

His latest offspring has been blessed with some wonderful names.......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4041316/Sir-Mick-Jagger-names-eighth-baby-Deveraux-Octavian-Basil.html

If I have worked it out correctly, his great-granddaughter (aged 2) is the new baby's great-aunt.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 12 Nov 2017, 9:37 am

Another one about Mick Jagger - a 51 year age gap is quite something!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5050831/Two-timing-Mick-Jagger-s-latest-conquest.html
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 13 Nov 2017, 11:13 am

This glutton for punishment was mentioned here on 25th November 2016. The latest update is such a surprise.........

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/i-gave-her-everything-and-she-does-a-runner-im-a-mug-uks-most-married-man-is-ditched-by-wife-9/ar-BBET2kR?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp

P.S. He isn't Britain's most married man unless only those still alive are counted. Those of a certain age will remember The Tornadoes and one of the original members was married 9 times, twice to the same person.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/10149111/Roger-LaVern.html
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4