MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddie gang probe - Cops given cash to probe ‘important’ new lead that Maddie was snatched by people trafficking gang

+10
Poe
AndyB
poster
unreorganised
froggy
chirpyinsect
candyfloss
Heisenburg
Andrew
Bampots
14 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Maddie gang probe -  Cops given cash to probe ‘important’ new lead that Maddie was snatched by people trafficking gang - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie gang probe - Cops given cash to probe ‘important’ new lead that Maddie was snatched by people trafficking gang

Post  froggy Mon 05 Dec 2016, 7:58 pm

Puzzling thing is that while these international traffickers have been incredibly successful with their abduction technique, they seem never to have used it again.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Maddie gang probe -  Cops given cash to probe ‘important’ new lead that Maddie was snatched by people trafficking gang - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie gang probe - Cops given cash to probe ‘important’ new lead that Maddie was snatched by people trafficking gang

Post  Heisenburg Mon 05 Dec 2016, 8:51 pm

Couple of interesting snippets from the paper copies first the Mail and I quote.
"Talks are already being held over what if anything will be made public when the investigation is eventually closed" unquote.

The star and I quote.

"The deadline was set after it was revealed that detectives have changed their minds about what happened to the youngster who vanished in Portugal nine years ago"
They further write
"The MET officers spent months probing a theory that the three year old was snatched by burglars during a botched raid on the family's holiday apartment"

Unquote.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 05 Dec 2016, 9:10 pm

No copper worth one's salt would ever believe Madeleine was snatched during a botched burglary.

What a load of garbage.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 05 Dec 2016, 11:47 pm

AndyB wrote:
Andrew wrote:Hmmm. I'm not sure what to think of that article at first glance. Will reread it again shortly.
The main points for me are
Good relationship between PJ and SY
PJ rejected burglary gone wrong theory
PJ haven't received an expected further rogatory letter re botched burglary
"Since the Operation Grange leadership changed, the relationship is easy and fluid"
"the final [rogatory letter of the six sent by SY to the PJ] which is thought to have contained the results of DNA tests from Portugal's Police Scientific Laboratory, was sent back to the British authorities"
There's been no further contact between SY & the PJ

http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/05/portuguese-police-refuse-to-rule-out-new-madeleine-mccann-trafficking-lead-6302510/

From the article.....

‘can actually be a good thing,’ report concludes
But Portugal’s Attorney General’s office confirmed today that the last of six ‘letters of request’ Portuguese police had been asked to work on, which is thought to have contained the results of DNA tests, was only completed and sent back on October 25.

We seem to have missed this bit that the completion of DNA results only finally shared in the end of October. 25 to be exact.....now then!!

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/05/portuguese-police-refuse-to-rule-out-new-madeleine-mccann-trafficking-lead-6302510/#ixzz4S0gNRYHG

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Tue 06 Dec 2016, 6:45 am

So ......what have we gleaned in all this! Interesting that they trash completley Andy Redwood...(from Metro link above.... same as Sun except Forensics mentions 25 Oct. date!).....

The PJ previously made no secret of their rejection of a theory which claimed Madeleine was kidnapped from her Algarve holiday .......

Nicola Wall has good relationship in Redwoods wake....and of course Hogan Howe is leaving/left.
And the forensics letter....they dont appear to diss it!

Progress anyone?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Tue 06 Dec 2016, 7:21 am

Not forgetting Eddie and Keela.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 06 Dec 2016, 7:22 am

I'm not sure, Bampots. I think the majority of it is all speculation from the journo's with the odd bit of McSpin mixed in as well.

The reports are contradicting. In one we hear the PJ are refusing to comment and then in another we hear about forensic tests 'thought' to have been completed etc.

I don't think anybody is saying anything (which may or may not be a good thing), lots of blanks being desperately filled in with guesswork etc.

But on a positive note though I do think progress is nicely being made behind the scenes. (I hope).
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Tue 06 Dec 2016, 7:28 am

Well i suppose it does suggest no comment(it actually says a source from the PJ who will only comment under anoymitiy).....but do any of the things help the Macs? Surely that is the proof of the pudding?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 06 Dec 2016, 7:48 am

Bampots wrote:Well i suppose it does suggest no comment(it actually says a source from the PJ who will only comment under anoymitiy).....but do any of the things help the Macs? Surely that is the proof of the pudding?

Well I think when people read the headline (and most people read the headline only) and it says this (latest Sun) - 'WE'RE COMPLETELY IN TUNE' Portuguese cops ‘working closely with British detectives’ after tip Madeleine McCann was snatched by traffickers

... Then I would say that helps the McCanns a lot and is exactly the type of headlines they want in the press. I think the Media are playing a game (as I've said before). The McCanns/Mitchell will tell them to say one thing. They'll agree but will add there own stance on it as well...Include favourable things and things that would cheese them off at the same time. But under the radar for grounds to 'sue'.

Just my take on it.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Tue 06 Dec 2016, 8:07 am

To be fair....if we are going to have an honest outcome we need PJ and OG singing from same sheet.....surely!!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 06 Dec 2016, 8:17 am

Bampots wrote:To be fair....if we are going to have an honest outcome we need PJ and OG singing from same sheet.....surely!!

Absolutely and I truly believe they are behind the scenes.

But we just don't know what exactly is happening behind the scenes. And that includes the Journalists.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 06 Dec 2016, 10:07 am

From a couple of days ago:

http://www.algarvedailynews.com/news/10532-operation-grange-extended-in-last-throw-of-the-dice-for-madeleine-mccann

Last line snipped sums it up well:

The truth is that the new line of inquiry is a last ditch attempt and until the police report their findings, speculation is all that the press have to feed on.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 06 Dec 2016, 10:18 am

That clown MW-T actually saying something that makes sense for once:

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas 43m
How many cases exist of traffickers breaking into house & abducting a 3yr old from their bed whilst leaving another younger female child ?

Is he feeling okay?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 06 Dec 2016, 10:20 am

Who are you and what have you done with Mark Williams Thomas?

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 06 Dec 2016, 11:38 am

Andrew wrote:That clown MW-T actually saying something that makes sense for once:

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas  43m
How many cases exist of traffickers breaking into house & abducting a 3yr old from their bed whilst leaving another younger female child ?

Is he feeling okay?

Maddie gang probe -  Cops given cash to probe ‘important’ new lead that Maddie was snatched by people trafficking gang - Page 4 Shocked-1341

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 06 Dec 2016, 11:43 am

Haha - Excellent from twitter......

The Truth be Told ‏@ThePonceofDubai · 13m13 minutes ago

Latest New lead in #McCann case. Man known to spy on children then creep into their bedrooms and leave no trace, identified.

Maddie gang probe -  Cops given cash to probe ‘important’ new lead that Maddie was snatched by people trafficking gang - Page 4 Cy_V-WWXEAE37kb

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 06 Dec 2016, 11:50 am

Haha!
Or should I rather say: Hoho ...?
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 06 Dec 2016, 11:52 am

Châtelaine wrote:Haha!
Or should I rather say: Hoho ...?

Last night my wife returned from shopping looking rather flustered. She said that a fat bearded man in a red suit had called her a hoe. Three times!
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 06 Dec 2016, 11:54 am

Shocking!
I do hope, you comforted her.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 06 Dec 2016, 6:20 pm

AndyB wrote:
I hadn't thought to connect the latest nonsense with the claims about the Podesta brothers but it does fit and explains who the "they" are that "have taken her" (or is it a forum myth that Kate said this?).

There's a comment by "PM" that states "It has been established, if course, that the story about their staying with Freud is simply not true." Does anyone know where the story about the Podesta brothers staying with Freud is established as being untrue? I don't believe it myself but have the nagging feeling that there might be something in it and it would be nice to put my mind at rest if there were proof that its rubbish

Interesting!

I am pretty sure that the 'abduction' of Madeleine McCann was the UK version of the Elizabeth Smart case.

But it got bodged.

Both Kate and Gerry became involved in missing people agendas. I think some of these are scams. And CEOP in the US - which I assume was in part behind the Smart case - is dodgy as all hell.

The TV coverage of the meeting between the gruesome twosome and the head of CEOP in the US is positively cringeworthy. He is so sycophantic it is embarrassing to watch. He must now (if not then) realize that the pair were lying their heads off.

I wonder where CEOP stand now with the Madeleine McCann case?

From the point of view of the general public who seem to despise the pair, the 'marketing ploy' that GM speaks of has been a disaster. TM have no public support and both KM and GM have put their heads so low behind the parapet that they are practically in Australia.

IMO only of course.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 06 Dec 2016, 8:33 pm

Snipped:

Portuguese police agree it is the most likely solution to a mystery that has gripped the world for nine years.

... Do they bollox @ Jerry Lawton.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 07 Dec 2016, 3:40 pm

I'm going to stick this tweet here from M-WT:

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas 4h4 hours ago
#TheInvestigator at 4 in the world top 12 most gripping True Crime shows- just behind Making of a Murderer & Jinx http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/feature/a816194/12-true-crime-tv-series-watch-now-making-a-murderer-jinx-staircase/

... So why doesn't he stop pussy-footing about and make an 'Investigation' documentary on exposing the McCanns then?

He allegedly single-handedly exposed the rat Jimmy Saville. So why can't he expose a couple more rats and really make a name for himself?

Stupid clown.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 09 Dec 2016, 9:08 am

Remember how this was making headlines getting on toward three years ago now.

Madeleine McCann: Phone records between burglars mean 'arrests are imminent' after British police request assistance from Portuguese authorities

Detectives are reportedly looking to detain three burglars who were active at the resort where the three-year-old went missing

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/madeleine-mccann-arrests-imminent-after-british-police-request-assistance-from-portuguese-9056176.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538472/British-police-preparing-make-arrests-Operation-Grange-investigation-disappearance-Madeleine-McCann.html

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/456906/Police-fly-in-to-Portugal-arrest-three-suspects-in-Madeleine-McCann-hunt

All a crock of shite then as with the latest now.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next