MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann's parents subjected to 150 abusive tweets a DAY from online trolls

+17
dannii
chrissie
TheTruthWillOut
chilli
Heisenburg
Bampots
Freedom
froggy
hesla
Dee Coy
dogs don't lie
Poe
Châtelaine
unreorganised
bluebell
candyfloss
Andrew
21 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents subjected to 150 abusive tweets a DAY from online trolls - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents subjected to 150 abusive tweets a DAY from online trolls

Post  Poe Mon 06 Mar 2017, 2:13 pm

Funny that the press seem to have missed this tweet from a McCann supporter:

Madeleine McCann's parents subjected to 150 abusive tweets a DAY from online trolls - Page 3 C6PHi7oWUAAZfyk

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents subjected to 150 abusive tweets a DAY from online trolls - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents subjected to 150 abusive tweets a DAY from online trolls

Post  Andrew Mon 06 Mar 2017, 2:41 pm

Michael Walker who is allegedly and subject to speculation  by some to be  this person pictured with Gerry searching for seabass or 'something':

Madeleine McCann's parents subjected to 150 abusive tweets a DAY from online trolls - Page 3 Michae10

Last edited by candyfloss on Mon 06 Mar 2017, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : candyfloss)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 06 Mar 2017, 4:34 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 06 Mar 2017, 5:10 pm

I still think this is more to side Karen" who found fame by posting selfies of herself online"Danzuck with the type who criticise the McCanns....another cheap looney who the mail puts the boot into early on.....not somebody of worth who saves lives but someone who's claim to fame is posting selfies!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 06 Mar 2017, 6:03 pm

Bampots wrote:I still think this is more to side Karen" who found fame by posting selfies of herself online"Danzuck with the type who criticise the McCanns....another cheap looney who the mail puts the boot into early on.....not somebody of worth who saves lives but someone who's claim to fame is posting selfies!

Do you think the likes of her, Jodie Marsh and Katie Hopkins et al have been purposely wheeled out in an attempt to orchestrate and bolster the whole 'neglect' side... Which appears to what most allude to...?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 06 Mar 2017, 6:17 pm

Well it does look that way Andrew....but I think that lining up headbangers and nutjobs with people who only wish the truth to be told is the main thing imo. Neglect is always on the menu and to be fair .....even among we who believe something is wrong it is divided 50:50!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 06 Mar 2017, 7:25 pm

Bampots wrote:Well it does look that way Andrew....but I think that lining up headbangers and nutjobs with people who only wish the truth to be told is the main thing imo. Neglect is always on the menu and to be fair .....even among we who believe something is wrong it is divided 50:50!
Dont know why but i looked at Jatyk2 to get what they say about this... guess what?

bb1 Yesterday at 9:30 am

So, now that horrible attention-seeking Danczuk woman has emerged, ranting hysterically as is her wont, and telling outright lies about the McCann family.

Must have been jealous of Marsh and Matthews.

The hate squad sure do attract the cream of the crop! Madeleine McCann's parents subjected to 150 abusive tweets a DAY from online trolls - Page 3 3077217049 Madeleine McCann's parents subjected to 150 abusive tweets a DAY from online trolls - Page 3 3077217049 Madeleine McCann's parents subjected to 150 abusive tweets a DAY from online trolls - Page 3 3077217049 Madeleine McCann's parents subjected to 150 abusive tweets a DAY from online trolls - Page 3 3077217049 Madeleine McCann's parents subjected to 150 abusive tweets a DAY from online trolls - Page 3 3077217049 Madeleine McCann's parents subjected to 150 abusive tweets a DAY from online trolls - Page 3 3077217049

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 06 Mar 2017, 8:07 pm

The 33-year-old, who found fame by posting selfies of herself, has even been blasted by some of her followers for her rant against the McCanns who say there was no evidence for her claims.

How? The tapas9 have told people they left them on their own scratch
No choice seeing it was written down anyway. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 06 Mar 2017, 8:13 pm

Kate and Gerry’s spokesman Clarence Mitchell said today: “We are aware of Ms Danczuk’s comments and we are simply not going to fuel this nonsense by talking about it.”

.... Except to talk about it in the Sun.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Mon 06 Mar 2017, 9:40 pm

This reminds me so much of the Sally Bercow / Lord McAlpine situation. Bercow (intentionally, in my view) took one for the team on that occasion, causing a chilling effect on discussion around the whole subject. ITV's This Morning were involved in that episode too. I predict an embarrassing climbdown from Danczuk in the not too distant future.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 06 Mar 2017, 9:59 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McAlpine_v_Bercow

I didn't realise Carter-Ruck were representing Bercow in that one.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 06 Mar 2017, 10:28 pm

Daily Mail have updated their earlier article to include the suing bit:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4285994/Karen-Danczuk-launches-Twitter-attack-McCann-parents.html
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 06 Mar 2017, 10:36 pm

The McCann's friend said: 'People need to remember that the family's lawyers are kept fully informed of all social media and broadcast remarks which are malicious and libellous.

'Their representative is fully aware of what Karen Danczuk and others are posting.

'If anything is believed to libel them it is immediately brought to the attention of their top lawyers Carter-Ruck.

So what exactly has she said that is malicious and libellous...?

And have the McCanns actually got any pennies left to have their 'top lawyers' on tap...?

Is it just another scare tactic and this Karen wotsit is part of the script and in on it...?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 06 Mar 2017, 10:47 pm

It certainly seems like a load of tabloid waffle / hot air to me.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 07 Mar 2017, 12:46 am

Andrew wrote:The McCann's friend said: 'People need to remember that the family's lawyers are kept fully informed of all social media and broadcast remarks which are malicious and libellous.

'Their representative is fully aware of what Karen Danczuk and others are posting.

'If anything is believed to libel them it is immediately brought to the attention of their top lawyers Carter-Ruck.

So what exactly has she said that is malicious and libellous...?

And have the McCanns actually got any pennies left to have their 'top lawyers' on tap...?

Is it just another scare tactic and this Karen wotsit is part of the script and in on it...?

The important word here is IF.     I am neither a supporter nor critic of K Danczuk, but from what I have read here (don't do twitter myself)  nothing she has tweeted appears libellous? Just an empty threat from Carter Ruck it seems, not got a leg to stand on.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 07 Mar 2017, 1:27 am

Genuine question/query being a bloke. All these media/celebs that have recently and not so recently come out with direct strong views about the McCanns are women. Is this coincidence, some sort of tactic or something else?

We have Katie Hopkins, Pat Brown, Karen Danczuk, Jodie Marsh and Sonia Poulton. In the 10 years of this case has this direct public criticism ever been done before (I don't remember it being so?) and if not why now?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Tue 07 Mar 2017, 1:38 am

It's all going on because Kate said a few months ago she wanted closure...end 2016 ....she sounded the horn and now they all arguing in public!!

“It’s nearly nine years and that’s so ridiculous and so unbelievable”

“Nine years. Time just goes too quickly. It’s the quiet times that are tough”

“I want an end, an answer. Whatever that it is.”

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 07 Mar 2017, 8:26 am

Andrew wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McAlpine_v_Bercow

I didn't realise Carter-Ruck were representing Bercow in that one.

Same judge as McCanns vs Bennett too.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Tue 07 Mar 2017, 3:46 pm

Freedom wrote:It certainly seems like a load of tabloid waffle / hot air to me.

All because OG as is their wont is remaining silent,there is no news.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Mar 2017, 3:59 pm

Off topic but I wanted to put this link here so people can read it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4289948/Mother-indicted-2011-killing-3-year-old-daughter.html

(I put it elsewhere but nobody bothers with that thread Sad )
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 07 Mar 2017, 4:17 pm

Andrew wrote:Off topic but I wanted to put this link here so people can read it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4289948/Mother-indicted-2011-killing-3-year-old-daughter.html

(I put it elsewhere but nobody bothers with that thread Sad )

I read everything Andrew. How can they say how the mother killed this child (blunt instrument) as the child has never been found?
Glad to read her other children have been taken into care though. Strange case imo to charge with a method of killing with no evidence?
Would the CPS allow this in the UK?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Tue 07 Mar 2017, 4:43 pm

[size=50]http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/karen-danczuk-madeleine-mccann-guilt-12701974[/size]

[size=50]A few papers with same story over on textusa just now![/size]

[size=50]How do i get rid of all the size bracket shit!! Anyone!!!![/size]

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next