MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

French Election

+2
Freedom
Mimi
6 posters

Go down

French Election Empty French Election

Post  Mimi Sun 07 May 2017, 9:44 pm

As soon as the polling stations closed at 7pm they were announcing that Macron had won.  How can they know this when it takes hours to count all the votes - or do they have a computerised voting system (which IMO is open to manipulation).

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

French Election Empty Re: French Election

Post  Freedom Sun 07 May 2017, 10:26 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Satsuma Sun 07 May 2017, 10:55 pm

During the day they take a small sample of votes from what they believe to be representative areas around the country. It proved to be remarkably accurate in round 1
Satsuma
Satsuma

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Mon 08 May 2017, 9:17 am

Also they don't reveal anything about the results of this sample until voting has closed , for fear it may influence votes still to be cast
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 08 May 2017, 10:45 am

I'm very happy with the result of these elections: Macron is EXACTLY what France needs right now. E.g. firing 120,000 civil servants is EXACTLY what I have promoted ever since I started to understand the [non-existing] "system" in taxes and social security ... Bringing back the French franc and closing the borders would have thrown the country in even deeper debt, then they are already right now. Do you know, that I am taxed - despite my next to non-existing income as an AOP - for ± 7 social security contributions, one of which they have to nerve to call it " Solidarity with the Deficit in the National Treasury" ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Mon 08 May 2017, 12:36 pm

Châtelaine wrote:I'm very happy with the result of these elections: Macron is EXACTLY what France needs right now. E.g. firing 120,000 civil servants is EXACTLY what I have promoted ever since I started to understand the [non-existing] "system" in taxes and social security ... Bringing back the French franc and closing the borders would have thrown the country in even deeper debt, then they are already right now. Do you know, that I am taxed - despite my next to non-existing income as an AOP - for ± 7 social security contributions, one of which they have to nerve to call it " Solidarity with the Deficit in the National Treasury" ...

Are you saying that those who have reached the official pension age still pay social security contributions ?

This is crazy as normally such contributions are to give you a social security record on which you may need to claim benefits if the need arises. Obviously such contributions normally stop at retirement as you have your pension for which you have paid over your working life and social security claims are no longer relevant as you dont need unemployment benefit, sickness benefit etc.

However, if you fire 120,000 civil servants are there other jobs for them? And if not there will be heavy claims for unemployment benefits for them, and the salary savings may not in the end save the french state all that much.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 08 May 2017, 4:13 pm

I`m not happy that Macron wants to let all the migrants cross the channel, so moving `the Jungle` from Calais to Kent.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/08/theresa-may-vows-fight-emmanuel-macron-tries-scrap-calais-border/

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down